European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@MINKIHL Don't know if it has already been mentioned, but the race start bug usually happens when some people can't see other people on track. So before every race, make sure to check whether everyone sees everyone else on track before starting the race.

Hey guys,

can i still join?
Is the seat in the Porsche Team still free?
My Rating is just C/C is that a Problem?
At which time will the race start at sundays?

Hey guys,

can i still join?
Is the seat in the Porsche Team still free?
My Rating is just C/C is that a Problem?
At which time will the race start at sundays?

Of course you can join, if ur a clean driver.
Read our rules and you can join

I just read Traction Contrl is totally off... i just went from tr.co. 2 to tr.co. 1 and sometimes have problems with that so i think i Need a bit more practice to race with u guys...

I just read Traction Contrl is totally off... i just went from tr.co. 2 to tr.co. 1 and sometimes have problems with that so i think i Need a bit more practice to race with u guys...
Careful with the throttle on the turns.

Find a good setup, the standard setup on gr3 cars are often impossible to handle. Different lsd settings solve a lot

Tokyo Race today canceled, because PSN making issues!

So, after PSN destroyed our Race today, we have to decide, how we go on.
I will give 3 options, the option with the most votes we will do.
I will count votes till today 24:00 CET.

Option A) We skip the Tokyo Race from 28.01.2018 and we will continue next week normal at Mount Panorama. That we still drive 7 rounds, we drive on 18.02 Monza and delaying the Final to 25.02.2018 at Nürburg 24h. So the Championship would be 1 week longer)

Option B) We skip Tokyo today and continue the Championship normal with next weeks Mount Panorama Race.

Option C) We drive todays Tokyo race tomorrow (Monday 29.01. at 20CET - but i will tell you now, that some drivers cannot drive at that hours during the week.)

So EGT3M Drivers, lets vote

GT Planet Name (PSN Name)
12/16 Votings

Voting A
- 4 Votes

akashi69 (GT_BOCA_Cobra)
Marcolah (Marcolah)
CrazyJohn (CrazyJohnishere)
RealJaySee (jc10110)

Voting B
- 8 Votes

MINKIHL (MINKIHL)
iFerrari (PsykoZz)
RA-1784 (RA-1784)
zzz_PT (zzz_PT)
Freddude (Fred_dude)
TNR_KING_FILO (TNR_FILO)
TNR_5zigen (TNR_5zigen)
damonc84 (damonc84)

Voting C - 0 Votes

UPDATE: Because Voting C cannot win anymore - TOMORROW (Monday 29.01) NO TOKYO RACE
-> So next EGT3M Race will be on 04.02 on Mount Panorama!

Last edited:

Option A) We skip the Tokyo Race from 28.01.2018 and we will continue next week normal at Mount Panorama. That we still drive 7 rounds, we drive on 18.02 Monza and delaying the Final to 25.02.2018 at Nürburg 24h. So the Championship would be 1 week longer)

Option B) We skip Tokyo today and continue the Championship normal with next weeks Mount Panorama Race.

Option C) We drive todays Tokyo race tomorrow (Monday 29.01. at 20CET - but i will tell you now, that some drivers cannot drive at that hours during the week.)

B

already voted:
iFerrari (PsykoZz) - B
I vote A

already voted:
iFerrari (PsykoZz) - B
Voting for A

Back