European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont wanna be a crybaby, bit i've heard a lot of people complaining about other drivers being too agressive.
I think we all need to calm down a little bit, be a little less "max verstappen" :P

Just like my previous race, i got rear ended in a chicane. Not in the breaking zone, but in the chicane, between the two turns when both drivers are on the gas again. Both incidents made me crash and lose about 10 seconds. Thats something that should never happen, if you see the driver in front is taking the chicane slowly, concentrate on a better exit and pass him on the straight.

A lot of people are going for a non-existing gap, which often results in one of the drivers crashing. Most overtakes should happen on a straight or in the braking zone.

An other example was a crash on lago maggiore. Three cars side by side in the left hander after the downhill hairpin. This always results in a crash.

Also, i am one of the slowest drivers on the field, its never too hard to overtake me, i never defend too much when i know the guy behind me is 2 seconds faster than me, makes me lose too much time for a battle i can never win.

Havent seen too much other of the incidents, but i am sure at least 50% of them could be avoided by being patient and thinking about oppertunities in the next few corners. The races are long enough.

Not blaming anyone, its possible that i take someone out next race, but just wanna try to calm down everyone. We got a tricky track coming up next sunday :)

Hi, I wan't to join :) I don't know exactly what should i do now. I can see it's almost full grid. Is still one set free?
I read rules and i will do my best! :)

-PSN Name - SRC_puzel
-Car - BMW M6
-Team - TOP NOTCH RACING (Reserve of course if You agree)
-Livery - TOP NOTCH RACING
-I have read the Rules completly and accepted them!
Top notch racing is full, only free space in championship is in the tsr motorsport with Porsche 911

-PSN Name - SRC_puzel
-Car - Porsche 911 RSR
-Team - TSR Motorsport
-Livery - TSR
-I have read the Rules completly and accepted them!

I confirm your registration as Teammate for vrsStig in the TSR Motorsprt team with the Porsche 911

I was pretty sure you would include your overtake on me during the esses. :lol:

Anyone have an idea how to be faster on the esses? I was being eaten by almost everyone on that section.

Anyone have an idea how to be faster on the esses? I was being eaten by almost everyone on that section.

Maybe torque? for the porsche its torque :) iam around 10 kmh slower uphill there.. the bmw accelerate up there... the porsche not :)

It depends on the car really, some gt3 have enough torque to keep building speed up the esses others instead are so understeering that can’t even make the first turn at optimal speed. Didn’t try the Evo yet but I would expect the car to be kinda slow there.

Second sector is the worse to nail if your car doesn't make the first left hander at good speed. That's where most cars lose time compared to the M6. The AMG was decent entering the SSs although it couldn't build up speed on the straights as fast as the M6.

if you use the PD bop then maybe experiment with harder tyre compounds, or just restrict Countersteering so the better handling cars have more of an advantage

Just for the info.
We are currently working on the EGT3M Season 2.

-Some minor rule changes will be made.
-We are working with high pressure on our own EGT3M BoP to be not dependet to PD anymore. (this is very time consuming)
- There will be 8 Rounds
- Season 2 will be starting at 11.03.2018

more information are following the next few days.

See you on Track

MINK

Last edited:
So Season 1 is over, 7 weeks of training and Racing...
It was very much work but it was worth it.
We have a well deserved winner by 12 Points infron of Pos. 2.

39632962964_510b25f420_o.png

So, I hope everyone had aswell as much fun like I had, even then, when the Servers are bad...PSN was not working and so on!
I hope some of you Drivers I will see in Season 2!
So in that case -> push the metal to the pedal and we see us in Season 2.

PS: (Season 2 will be announced during the next week - so stay tuned!)​

Guys, during the preperation for Season 2 and starting yesterday with the Race Highlights - Video, I had to stop, because my head started hurting...now I am in bed with temperature... I will make season 2 official during next weekend when I am feeling better, but right now its not possible to get infront of the computer... I apologize the delay

-MINK-

Guys, during the preperation for Season 2 and starting yesterday with the Race Highlights - Video, I had to stop, because my head started hurting...now I am in bed with temperature... I will make season 2 official during next weekend when I am feeling better, but right now its not possible to get infront of the computer... I apologize the delay

-MINK-
Get well soon mate.

I guess it's fever?

Back