European PlayStation Store Offers Big Savings on Racing Games This Month

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, May 11, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. TomBrady

TomBrady

Was hoping Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo DLC would be on sale. I have to get it from the UK store because I got the game from the UK rather than waiting months for it to release in Murica. Either that or I can get the game itself from Murica

3. ItsAllAboutWins

ItsAllAboutWins

Hope they do something like this for NA. Been holding off on assetto corsa since I have pCars, but digital for 20-25 bucks would be great.

MindPhish and TomBrady like this.
  4. 35mm

35mm Premium

SLRE (including the Special Edition and its DLC) was on sale just a couple of weeks ago (Easter Sales).

5. TomBrady

TomBrady

I don't usually pay attention to EU sales.

6. 35mm

35mm Premium

Well, you should, if you're "hoping" for a sale on a UK game. :p

7. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

AC was on sale a little while ago in NA (there was a 505 Games sale IIRC). I'd expect it to happen again at some point soon, probably closer to E3.

ItsAllAboutWins likes this.
  8. TomBrady

TomBrady

Considering this particular sale is what inspired that hope, no, I shouldn't have.

Also funny you're suggesting that I buy a game I already own. Did you miss the part where I said I already own it? :p:p:p:p

9. 35mm

35mm Premium

I actually bought Project Cars GOTY edition having already the original game (because it was a better deal than getting the "On Demand" pack).

But no, I wasn't suggesting that.

By "game" I meant "all its versions and DLC" which, if you look at my original post, is what I was referring to.

10. VBR

VBR Premium

Was considering buying F1 2016, but after trying the demo & barely surviving the piss poor FFB I decided against it. Made the mistake of buying DiRT Rally, & will never buy another Codemasters game ever. It's just a shame that AC's DLC isn't included in the sale.

TomBrady likes this.
  11. TomBrady

TomBrady

Did you also notice the graphics being a lot worse than F1 2015? I was disappointed with the demo too. Wasn't sure if the FFB issues were specific to 2016, been a while since I tried 2015. FFB was never codie's F1's strong suit but they can be fun games. 2015 is still a really beautiful game graphically too.

What didn't you like about Dirt Rally?

VBR likes this.
  12. VBR

VBR Premium

They do a great job of simulating the sport, & if I was a DS4 user I'd probably love the game.

Same as F1 2016; the piss poor FFB. Just doesn't feel anything like a real car, it's bizzare to say the least.

TomBrady likes this.
  13. TomBrady

TomBrady

I agree. Seems I'm not alone on that one.

Especially on tarmac, Dirt Rally is pretty bad. On gravel I'd say it's better than most but overall I think it's no where near as good as Richard Burns Rally and I even think Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo provides more believable force feedback.

VBR likes this.
  14. VBR

VBR Premium

That was my favourite rally sim back in the PS2 days, had so much fun with that! Nothing else compares after playing RBR.

:D