European PlayStation Store Offers Big Savings on Racing Games This Month

Was hoping Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo DLC would be on sale. I have to get it from the UK store because I got the game from the UK rather than waiting months for it to release in Murica. Either that or I can get the game itself from Murica

Hope they do something like this for NA. Been holding off on assetto corsa since I have pCars, but digital for 20-25 bucks would be great.

AC was on sale a little while ago in NA (there was a 505 Games sale IIRC). I'd expect it to happen again at some point soon, probably closer to E3.

Well, you should, if you're "hoping" for a sale on a UK game. :P

Considering this particular sale is what inspired that hope, no, I shouldn't have.

Also funny you're suggesting that I buy a game I already own. Did you miss the part where I said I already own it? :P:P:P:P

Also funny you're suggesting that I buy a game I already own. Did you miss the part where I said I already own it? :P:P:P:P
I actually bought Project Cars GOTY edition having already the original game (because it was a better deal than getting the "On Demand" pack).

But no, I wasn't suggesting that.

By "game" I meant "all its versions and DLC" which, if you look at my original post, is what I was referring to.

Was considering buying F1 2016, but after trying the demo & barely surviving the piss poor FFB I decided against it. Made the mistake of buying DiRT Rally, & will never buy another Codemasters game ever. It's just a shame that AC's DLC isn't included in the sale.

VBR
Was considering buying F1 2016, but after trying the demo & barely surviving the piss poor FFB I decided against it. Made the mistake of buying DiRT Rally, & will never buy another Codemasters game ever. It's just a shame that AC's DLC isn't included in the sale.

Did you also notice the graphics being a lot worse than F1 2015? I was disappointed with the demo too. Wasn't sure if the FFB issues were specific to 2016, been a while since I tried 2015. FFB was never codie's F1's strong suit but they can be fun games. 2015 is still a really beautiful game graphically too.

What didn't you like about Dirt Rally?

FFB was never codie's F1's strong suit but they can be fun games.

They do a great job of simulating the sport, & if I was a DS4 user I'd probably love the game.

What didn't you like about Dirt Rally?

Same as F1 2016; the piss poor FFB. Just doesn't feel anything like a real car, it's bizzare to say the least.

VBR
They do a great job of simulating the sport, & if I was a DS4 user I'd probably love the game.

Same as F1 2016; the piss poor FFB. Just doesn't feel anything like a real car, it's bizzare to say the least.

I agree. Seems I'm not alone on that one.

Especially on tarmac, Dirt Rally is pretty bad. On gravel I'd say it's better than most but overall I think it's no where near as good as Richard Burns Rally and I even think Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo provides more believable force feedback.

I think it's no where near as good as Richard Burns Rally..

That was my favourite rally sim back in the PS2 days, had so much fun with that! Nothing else compares after playing RBR.

:D

Back