European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
Ok, here's my first livery for the Viper. Since i'm rather slow, visibility seems to be of utmost importance... ;)

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171027132216.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171027132229.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171027132313.jpg

I'll open a lobby at 8:30pm GMT next Monday and will randomly start short races. Will keep the track undecided until the day, but it won't be one on the calendar. It'll be free to join whenever you feel like and will probably stay open for 90-120 minutes. Send me a friend request on PSN to ajh_1990 as the room will be set to friends only.

Something has come up and I'm now not free to run a practice session tomorrow. If anyone else would like to then you are more than welcome.

I've only just been free in the past few minutes. Was just tonight that I was busy. Will try and get a room going later in the week for practice. Or add each other and make rooms. Or both. Always good to practice and get an idea of how we all drive.

Is there any possibility for people to sign up as reserves ? Got a few friends who might be interested. I guess there will always be a few of the 16 who signed up who can't make it every race

We can take reserves if people don't turn up. I'll work out a time cut-off. In the meantime if you want to be a reserve, sign up with your PSN, car choice and 'RESERVE' in your post.

If you can't make it for a race then please let me know in the thread and those on the reserve list will be notified that there is space.

Hi andrew, I would be there with this one but Work is manic right now, javing a holiday didn't help either! :embarrassed: I'd consider being a reserve driver, but due to work not sure what races I could make.

Please keep me Tagged for any future events if you don't mind.

Cheers, and good luck all, hope to race with you soon.

Hi andrew, I would be there with this one but Work is manic right now, javing a holiday didn't help either! :embarrassed: I'd consider being a reserve driver, but due to work not sure what races I could make.

Please keep me Tagged for any future events if you don't mind.

Cheers, and good luck all, hope to race with you soon.

I'll sign you up as a reserve driver. Just make the races you can.

Back