- 1,299

- Devon UK
Thanks! I don't like to get too complicated. Haven't been watching and have only heard of him.
Ahh I thought "Eurobeat Intensifies" was from him. It turns out its a full on meme of its own. I'm getting too old for this internet stuff.
Thanks! I don't like to get too complicated. Haven't been watching and have only heard of him.
I would be up for this as well! Just to get to know each other. Or maby some training sessions...whether we have a test race?
I be interested in driving the M4 if that is available?
'mikeylam'It is available. What is your PSN?
I'm interested in the Jaguar F-Type Gr.4. Is that available?
RacingAtHomeYes it is. Final spot confirmed. PSN please?
Hi, can I change car for Ferrari 458?
Seems like there is no practice tonight...Something has come up and I'm now not free to run a practice session tomorrow. If anyone else would like to then you are more than welcome.
We can befriend each other on PS4 than it should be easier...Maybe some day. Before the Monday race i hope.
Hi andrew, I would be there with this one but Work is manic right now, javing a holiday didn't help either!I'd consider being a reserve driver, but due to work not sure what races I could make.
Please keep me Tagged for any future events if you don't mind.
Cheers, and good luck all, hope to race with you soon.