European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
  • 21,184 views
I open a lobby at 9pm GMT if anyone is interested?
 
Test room is open! You should find it by searching all regions in the lobby for friend's rooms.

The room ID if required is 0474-6192-7708-0950-4196

Also got it open for the version of this series I'm running elsewhere on a different night, but all more than welcome to join!
 
If you wish to change your car then the deadline is 10pm GMT on Saturday. Any changes made after then will be invalid.
 
Test room is open! You should find it by searching all regions in the lobby for friend's rooms.

The room ID if required is 0474-6192-7708-0950-4196

Also got it open for the version of this series I'm running elsewhere on a different night, but all more than welcome to join!
How long room open?
 
Just about to close it sorry. Room settings are all on the first page of course :)
 
I have tried setting up the TT but I just make it worse. I really don't have a clue what I'm doing with it. If I leave it in stock setting I can hustle it around the track and get an ok pace but its not pleasant. Hmmm
 
I have tried setting up the TT but I just make it worse. I really don't have a clue what I'm doing with it. If I leave it in stock setting I can hustle it around the track and get an ok pace but its not pleasant. Hmmm
Maybe we could have a setup practice session to give tips to each other... i mostly fiddle around with my car until it works for me, but also not very methodically.
 
Andrew, if possible i'd like to change to the Citroen, please.
Just noticed i'm 2 seconds faster with a stock setup in this car...
Not sure if i can whip up a custom livery, but i'll try!
 
Thank you for changing my car, Andrew!
Played around with liveries and went a little overboard. But i like it, so i had the car flown to New Zealand to make some promo shots... I call it: "The Parrot" ;)
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171104131416.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171104130415.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171104130702.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171104130833.jpg

Cheers, Martin
 
Thank you for changing my car, Andrew!
Played around with liveries and went a little overboard. But i like it, so i had the car flown to New Zealand to make some promo shots... I call it: "The Parrot"

I hope your driving skills are not up to the level of your livery skills.
 
I hope your driving skills are not up to the level of your livery skills.
No worries, i'm not really fast. Right now at Lago Maggiore the fastest i can manage is around 2:08...
But thanks for the compliment!
 
Less than 20 minutes left to change your car choice if you so wish. After that they'll be set for the season.
 
Everybody ready for tomorrow night? I think I am, but definitely looking forward to it! Don't forget to put liveries on your cars! Not mandatory but encouraged!
 
Just a quick check.. I guess any tyres are ok?
 
AH ok.

I asked as I did some testing and with 1x tyre ware it seems an interesting toss up between RMed that maintained a good pace and RSoft which were quick but had a big drop off in the last three laps. There seems to be no real effect on the hard's over 20 mins.
 
AH ok.

I asked as I did some testing and with 1x tyre ware it seems an interesting toss up between RMed that maintained a good pace and RSoft which were quick but had a big drop off in the last three laps. There seems to be no real effect on the hard's over 20 mins.

I wanted to have the wear/usage for realism, but not so much that it affected it. Idea is to make it quick sprint races rather than planned strategy.
 
Yes you can @SurelyTheEnd
Car choice and PSN please

@kossu Might not be able to do that sorry. Half 8 opening still gives a whole 30m before the start of race 1
 
Back