European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
what i will be bringing tonight

20171105123749.jpg

Room is up! You'll find it under Friend's Rooms in the open lobby. Race 1 starts at the top of the hour. 10 second countdown means you'll need to be ready!

Just to be sure: are there any special power restrictions in the race settings? When i go to time trial with the same car i'm 4 seconds faster... also we are not allowed to use our own setups?

Just to be sure: are there any special power restrictions in the race settings? When i go to time trial with the same car i'm 4 seconds faster... also we are not allowed to use our own setups?

It should let you use your own setup. Only restriction is the PD BoP. If you were entered on the track then you'd have to un-enter to change your setup.

It should let you use your own setup. Only restriction is the PD BoP. If you were entered on the track then you'd have to un-enter to change your setup.
I've tried that. All setup values were grayed out and my setup sheet was not available at all. In the race settings it said something like 'setup restricted for track' with the yellow lock icon...

I've tried that. All setup values were grayed out and my setup sheet was not available at all. In the race settings it said something like 'setup restricted for track' with the yellow lock icon...

That's where you need to try un-entering the track again. Greyed out means you're entered and ready for race start. Just need to double check that the far-left grey box on the bottom of the lobby screen has a small cross in it.

I wondered what happened. I shat myself when i saw you 2.08 time a few days ago.

I wondered what happened. I shat myself when i saw you 2.08 time a few days ago.
I guess it's without BoP settings. But the car i did 2.08 with is stock. No upgrades, just a setup that suits me... i can share the fastest lap replay if you like.

I had intermittent braking issues, so I can only apologise for that one. Suffice to say I won't be back this season after that performance, it was quite shocking and I hold my hands up entirely for that. I'll keep an eye on the series though, it's quite apparent I have much to learn...

:( Next time perhaps!

Back