European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
  • 21,184 views
what i will be bringing tonight

20171105123749.jpg
 
Room is up! You'll find it under Friend's Rooms in the open lobby. Race 1 starts at the top of the hour. 10 second countdown means you'll need to be ready!
 
Good racing tonight though which i had time to practice more. Started doing 2:17's and ended with a 2:11.6

Matched my best time of the night! We had a good battle in race 2 for a couple of laps.
 
Just to be sure: are there any special power restrictions in the race settings? When i go to time trial with the same car i'm 4 seconds faster... also we are not allowed to use our own setups?
 
Just to be sure: are there any special power restrictions in the race settings? When i go to time trial with the same car i'm 4 seconds faster... also we are not allowed to use our own setups?

It should let you use your own setup. Only restriction is the PD BoP. If you were entered on the track then you'd have to un-enter to change your setup.
 
It should let you use your own setup. Only restriction is the PD BoP. If you were entered on the track then you'd have to un-enter to change your setup.
I've tried that. All setup values were grayed out and my setup sheet was not available at all. In the race settings it said something like 'setup restricted for track' with the yellow lock icon...
 
Good racing tonight though which i had time to practice more. Started doing 2:17's and ended with a 2:11.6
Was a great race in race 1, really close and lots of fun (til I crashed!)
 
I've tried that. All setup values were grayed out and my setup sheet was not available at all. In the race settings it said something like 'setup restricted for track' with the yellow lock icon...

That's where you need to try un-entering the track again. Greyed out means you're entered and ready for race start. Just need to double check that the far-left grey box on the bottom of the lobby screen has a small cross in it.
 
Just to be sure: are there any special power restrictions in the race settings? When i go to time trial with the same car i'm 4 seconds faster... also we are not allowed to use our own setups?

I wondered what happened. I shat myself when i saw you 2.08 time a few days ago.
 
you were a fair bit quicker than i remember from the PH days but tbh where else would i be except from the middle of the grid lol

Ere i won season 1 don't forget. Hehe. It must be the TT. Its set to easy mode i reckon.
 
I wondered what happened. I shat myself when i saw you 2.08 time a few days ago.
I guess it's without BoP settings. But the car i did 2.08 with is stock. No upgrades, just a setup that suits me... i can share the fastest lap replay if you like.
 
I guess it's without BoP settings. But the car i did 2.08 with is stock. No upgrades, just a setup that suits me... i can share the fastest lap replay if you like.

I belive you. It must take quite a hit in the power stakes.
 
I belive you. It must take quite a hit in the power stakes.
I shared it. Feel free to watch it and feel my agony when i entered qualifying today to realize that i can do only a 2.12 lap... ;)
 
surelytheend is rammer, pls remove his

I had intermittent braking issues, so I can only apologise for that one. Suffice to say I won't be back this season after that performance, it was quite shocking and I hold my hands up entirely for that. I'll keep an eye on the series though, it's quite apparent I have much to learn...
 
I had intermittent braking issues, so I can only apologise for that one. Suffice to say I won't be back this season after that performance, it was quite shocking and I hold my hands up entirely for that. I'll keep an eye on the series though, it's quite apparent I have much to learn...

:( Next time perhaps!
 
There will be time before next season for Surely to practice and learn a bit more. He's put his hands up, taken the blame and apologised which is a lot more than some people would.

anyway wheres the tables? Feels good to be on the other side of this :D
 
Back