09 Malta - Gianluca "Tomorrow"
10 Russia - Dina Garipova "What If"
11 Germany - Cascada "Glorious"
12 Armenia - Dorians "Lonely Planet"
13 Netherlands - Anouk "Birds"
14 Romania - Cezar "It's My Life"
15 United Kingdom - Bonnie Tyler "Believe in Me"
16 Sweden - Robin Stjernberg "You"
17 Hungary - ByeAlex "Kedvesem" (Zoohacker Remix)
18 Denmark - Emmelie de Forest "Only Teardrops"
19 Iceland - Eythor Ingi "Ég á líf"
20 Azerbaijan - Farid Mammadov "Hold Me"
21 Greece - Koza Mostra feat. Agathon Iakovidis "Alcohol Is Free"
22 Ukraine - Zlata Ognevich "Gravity"
23 Italy - Marco Mengoni "L'essenziale"
24 Norway - Margaret Berger "I Feed You My Love"
25 Georgia - Nodi Tatishvili & Sophie Gelovani "Waterfall"
26 Ireland - Ryan Dolan "Only Love Survives"

It's that time of year again! :sly:

Pretty much the only time Europe gets together other than to complain.

Having seen bits of the qualifying rounds the standard has been pretty high this year, less campy and more 'The Voice' although there's that girl group who looks like they have been styled by Hello Kitty. The VT's of the different artists in their home countries and the flag coloured butterfly's in a nice touch.

Ana Matronic & Scott mills should do the commentary for the final, they were pretty funny, Graham Norton is OK but Terry Wogan's 'oh god why am I here' style was hilarious.

Malta's song is really good, as they said probably the only song in the world with the word 'risk assessment' in it!

Robin.

I was thinking why there wasn't a 2013-thread earlier today :D.

Well, before the semi-finals, I honestly thought Latvia would have the winning song, but it was quite a surprise when they didn't qualify.

I expect it to be a close battle between Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Sweden and Ukraine. I don't really have a personal favorite in those six, (I kind of like the Romanian song :lol:). Even though, I'm Danish, and the Danish song is (or was?) the bookmakers favorite, I don't think it'll win.

Good evening everybody! Just signing on for the live forum on the contest!

By the way; my prediction for tonight? Denmark will walk it like Sweden did last year.

So this it, the start of the show!

France first. This is going to be dreary.

Is there anyone out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be better to edit your first post rather than make 5 of them. Just so you know. 👍

As for predictions, the UK are gonna bomb again with that entry. The only other entry I can remember is Armenia's after watching part of the second semi-final, but they sounded pretty good.

The UK entry is dreary, moody or rather serious song's very rarely do well in Eurovision which is more about energetic upbeat stuff and interesting performances.

On another note, what's wrong with the female host.... did she fall out of a role in Disney as a wicked witch or something :lol:

Oh gosh, its Alonso's Ex :sly:

Finland's tactic for winning appears to be lesbians. I'm ok with that. :D

Eurovision = European Totty :sly:

Belgium's song sounds so similar to something, can't remember what it is (might be Westlife). Sound's like something that would be in the charts.

Finland's tactic for winning appears to be lesbians. I'm ok with that. :D

:D:tup:. A cheap way to gain votes.

I wonder what the first pause-show will consist of? Oh Lynda Woodruff in Stockholm. She's kind of funny :lol:!

Isn't the older guy "awesome" (that's how 'we' youngsters say nowadays, right?) enough for you :lol:?
x342.jpg

Edit: Denmark... I simply won't believe my eyes if it'll win.

So far I've concluded that Malta, Belarus, Denmark, Azerbaijan and the Ukraine are full of hotties.

Alcohol, Alcohol, Alcohol is free.... :lol: It was like a Greek version of 'Madness'

Ukranie's entry looks like Tulisa.

PeterJB
So far I've concluded that Malta, Belarus, Denmark, Azerbaijan and the Ukraine are full of hotties.

Belarus ;)

^ I reckon you could win, I can see why its a favourite.
I find it bad. Ukraine (here's) better, and so is Belgium and Ireland.
Well that settles it, my vote goes to Greece!
I think they got a little too much of their free alcohol :lol:.

Indeed :drool:! Margaret from Norway is also pretty hot.

I changed it :D
I know :D.
Okay, i might vote for Norway... Ive been to Norway countless times, but never seen her! What gives?
Apparently (according to Ole on DR) she has family in Silkeborg (Denmark), and is in Jutland quite often.
Looks like Harmony from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
I don't know who that is, sorry :lol:.
Norway's not bad either
I told you :D:tup:!
Encyclopedia
Guys, you're supposed to judge the songs.
The women are also in the show :D.

Having seen Romania and Ireland I'm officially calling this the Eurovision Topless Man Contest.

Latest Posts

Back