Eurovision Song Contest 2013Music 

• Thread starter Robin
  • 70 comments
I know :D.

Apparently (according to Ole on DR) she has family in Silkeborg, and is in Jutland quite often.

I'm on it! :-) i like his little anecdotes!

Looks like the Irish entry is hoping for the gay vote :-)

IMO Armenia and France were the only great songs. The rest were decent, alright, lackluster or terrible. Lithuania and the UK were outright horrendous.

Was that anime character male or female?

I think it was a bloke.

I bet the Greek government are pretty worried right now thinking how are we going to pay to host this if we win! What happens if the host country win? do they host it again?

It was a bloke :odd:.

Thanks UK, Serbia and Italy for 12 to Denmark :D.

Azerbaijan vs. Denmark :embarrassed:?
Honestly, if Denmark wins I'll eat my hat :lol: (or chew it).

Last edited:
It's not :P.

Thank you Iceland, France, Ireland Slovenia and F.Y.R. Macedonia for 12 points!

Nooo :lol:!

Last edited:
Well that's it, Denmark have mathematically won. Dean J, better get your house ready for hosting! :sly:

Why can't we just stick Adele up there next year and let her boss it?

I think there's a rule against current professionals performing.

I suppose the UK did quite well coming higher than Cascada for Germany who has been pretty popular for years. I think Ireland will go and stick Jedward back on next year!

I think there's a rule against current professionals performing.

I suppose the UK did quite well coming higher than Cascada for Germany who has been pretty popular for years.

There isn't. Its just that, especially in the UK, if the performer does terribly, it can ruin a career. Yes Adele or One Direction would be a good booking, but they don't want to do it for fear of enormous failure and embarrassment.

There isn't. Its just that, especially in the UK, if the performer does terribly, it can ruin a career. Yes Adele or One Direction would be a good booking, but they don't want to do it for fear of enormous failure and embarrassment.

All the more reason to put One Direction in!

Well Ireland, I know this gets posted every year but seriously its time to bring the 'A' game... :sly:

Latest Posts

Back