EvanescenceMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter delucani
  • 14 comments
  • 638 views

What do you think of Evanescence?

  • They rock!

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • They're okay.

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • They suck.

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Never heard of them.

    Votes: 1 9.1%

  • Total voters
    11
Messages
244
What do you guys think of the band Evanescence. Their song "Bring Me to Life" was recently featured in the hit movie 'Daredevil'.
 
Is that the chick who does the "Wake Me Up" song? If so, I wish she would burn slowly to death.

The only good thing about it is that 12 Stones will finally get some recognition from that song.

12 Stones owns you. Evanescence doesn't.
 
I guess she has a very nice voice, but I hate her with every part of my body. Even my peepee.

Do you like 'em?
 
I think they are pretty good. But why do you hate her so much. Do you and your "peepee" just think she's ugly?
 
No, I just don't like anything about the song but her voice. And her voice isn't that good as to make me like the song. I probably shouldn't base my entire judgment of a band on one song, but I will for conveniences sake.

I'm an idiot with no musical taste, so don't listen to me. Heh.
 
Well I used to have nothing against Evanescence, but then my girlfriend bought their CD and forced me to listen to it multiple times...never again.
 
I like that song a good bit.
I saw the video, which was lame-in-a-can, but I do still like her voice. Why does Klos hate her again? Is she related to lsutiger7?
 
Lovely. The server's jacked again.
 
I did like the song, but now it's gotten a bit old and repetitive.
 
Peh, it's just pop-rock.

The song is catchy, but it's not something I would buy. Also I must admit she does have some vocal talent, although it seems allot of girls are copying her fashion sense over here.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
I did like the song, but now it's gotten a bit old and repetitive.

Yup. I agree with that.
 
Back