Every drag tune that exists!

• Thread starter Simple Matt
  • 195 comments
Battlewee
Where? This tune is all mine not somebody elses.

You even copied the spelling error.

You know what I think it is. Its an edited version of Cooldude's tune with DLR's comment. You even added camber on a 4WD. Any drag tuner knows to never put camber or toe on a 4wd.

I just checked, Woilah! Same camber ratios on Cooldude's tune! Many other similarities as well!
I don't like it when people mix others tunes, change the values by little, then call it theirs. You're not giving justice to the person who first created the tune.

And the fact that you don't really know what you wrote on 'your tune'...

I'm not trying to hate. I'm just a concerned citizen.

By the way, I had no means of offending and insulting you. If it looks that way, I sincerely apologize for my behavior, but that's what I see. I know you're sort of new, but anyway. :)

Last edited:
You even copied the spelling error.

You know what I think it is. Its an edited version of Cooldude's tune with DLR's comment. You even added camber on a 4WD. Any drag tuner knows to never put camber or toe on a 4wd.

I just checked, Woilah! Same camber ratios on Cooldude's tune! Many other similarities as well!
I don't like it when people mix others tunes, change the values by little, then call it theirs. You're not giving justice to the person who first created the tune.n
And the fact that you don't really know what you wrote on 'your tune'...

I'm not trying to hate. I'm just a concerned citizen.

All of the Transmission and Suspension, LSD are all custom they are from jet31t

Battlewee
All of the Transmission and Suspension, LSD are all custom they are from jet31t

That makes more sense now since he was on Team Rapid :)

By the way, I had no means of offending and insulting you. If it looks that way, I sincerely apologize for my behavior, but that's what I see. I know you're sort of new, but anyway. :)

That makes more sense now since he was on Team Rapid :)

Thats ok we are on holidays tomorrow and we are going to play GT5 and get a lot of tunes up on out Website.

And Just asking did you like my website? i still got a lot of work to do. but its going well.

i was just wondering why is there no 70 charger 440 R/T or a 70 charger superbee tune and if there is one srry for the post i just joined yesterday if u guys got one could u please put them up i also would really like a 70 charger 440 R/T wheelie tune thanks for ur help :)

i was just wondering why is there no 70 charger 440 R/T or a 70 charger superbee tune and if there is one srry for the post i just joined yesterday if u guys got one could u please put them up i also would really like a 70 charger 440 R/T wheelie tune thanks for ur help :)

Wheelie tunes aren't here, they're in the Tuning Forum. :)

To be honest I don't like taking other peoples tunes, but there are just those few cars that you just can't get the right tune on, you know what I'm saying? I feel that I'm always taking other peoples tunes for a couple of my cars... :/

i got a ZZII and im lucky if i get 9.080 out of it.... any tips on how i can get it lower i followed the tips on other forums on here and they work but not to where i want it... my friends can run 9.055 but he wont give me his tune.... i can understand why he wont and i will understand if u guys wont either.....

zs1994
i got a ZZII and im lucky if i get 9.080 out of it.... any tips on how i can get it lower i followed the tips on other forums on here and they work but not to where i want it... my friends can run 9.055 but he wont give me his tune.... i can understand why he wont and i will understand if u guys wont either.....

Exactly what happens to me. I get mine to 9.3 something. I wanna get it using karosrt I believe his name is. To 8.9 something.

Exactly what happens to me. I get mine to 9.3 something. I wanna get it using karosrt I believe his name is. To 8.9 something.

yeah mine can keep up with my friends but his is still faster only way i win is if he short shifts... but my lemans can beat him

zs1994
yeah mine can keep up with my friends but his is still faster only way i win is if he short shifts... but my lemans can beat him

Yea I can't tune my lemans to his tune either

Amazing thread! Thank you! You solved my puzzle!
95Bd5.png

for some reason my le mans was easy to tune compared to the ZZII its wierd and my gtr black is quicker... i gues imm only good at tuning 900 horse cars lol:lol::lol:

My personally drag tuned Lamborghini Aventador can beat pretty much all cars except it does tend to tie with another Aventador and the Le Mans.

There dont seem to be any Dodge Viper GTS-R concept tunes and the Nissan GTR Tokyo Motor show concept tune.

My personally drag tuned Lamborghini Aventador can beat pretty much all cars except it does tend to tie with another Aventador and the Le Mans.

yeah i ran into some trong aventadores in some drag rooms..... im not much of a drag racer but i do it.... its fun

Are my tunes allowed to be in here? http://www.teamshmo.com/drag.php

Don't see why not. 👍 I believe that all the tunes listed here were just pulled from this subforum, which would explain the absence of yours or any tuners drag tunes that aren't posted here. I'd recommend pm'ing any more or new tunes to Matt so that he can add them to the op that way they are found more easily. 👍

As you can probably tell if you look around the rest of the site I don't do that many drag tunes lol. If I do I'll pm you or just leave the link in here.

Back