Every drag tune that exists!

• Thread starter Simple Matt
  • 195 comments
Hello fellow gt5 car enthusiasts. My new account here just created. And hello dr_slump do you remember me wraith_of_horus say dr slump i must surely hold the joint-2nd or 3rd record for Toyota GT1 wheelie tune top speed. Having created a 316mph GT1 a while ago now here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR4DtC6CEOs&feature=g-upl and the Max Speed record here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qMZKnY6d00&feature=g-upl

I create all my own tunes but sometimes just sometimes i feel a little urge to try other peoples base tunes but then i realize i wouldn't get any credit for that. I get a sense of gratification of all the cumulation of hard work i put into it myself! It's rather splending you know!
Yeah, I remember you. I've also already seen some of your vids.

Sorry about grammar nazi-ing stuff but...

The Chevrolet's muscle car's name is CamAro, not Camero ^^
Korean sports car manufacturer's name is Oullim Motors, not Ollium

And thank you for this thread! :cheers:

Anyone got plans for the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12 & Aston & Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10?

If not I'll make a start on doing so for the 1/4 drag at the Road Course Indy.

looking for a sl65 amg (983hp) tune to work from, to set me in right direction. much appreciated thanks in advance.

hahaha took me over 2 hours to find everything and now I'm late to pick the missus up from work, but I believe that it should be very valuable 👍
btw, we are yet to see a Fest0r Garage :sly:

If i take one of this tune and i make it better does it count as my tune?

I did that, nobody has a starter trans setting for sl65 amg (6.0l v12)? :boggled:

Read the tunung guides bro. Think about it for a sec. High torque and horsepower being recived at mid rpm range. hmmmmm. low top speed makes rpm go high quick, low top speed make rpm go up slow. maybe high top speed will drop rpm to lower rpm and get more torque and power. keeping gears close together will eliminate gear lag. long 1st gear short 6th gear. try 220mph. yes 220mph for a 1/4 mile tune. if you read the stickied guides for drag tuning that are right next to this thread here you would have figured it out and made your own tune. derp.

I gave up went drifting corners are more fun

Giving out a drift tune is common since there is more player requirements to peform a good drift set. Sorry we didnt spoon feed you a 9.2 second tune for the Merc but doing that will not accomplish anything for you.

Hello everyone I made a alright Supra tune. I thought it was good at the time, but I tried it recently and it can use some work to be a beast. I also improved an old ACR Viper tune I had. Was hitting like 9.3 before and improved it to 9.1.

Stingray C7 Corvette Race Car
19596368931988266020.jpg

I was wondering if there is a good drag tune for the eagle talon and mitsubishi eclipse gt 95. With my tune I only get 12.4 for the talon and 11.9 for the eclipse gt 95. Pretty sure they can get faster times than that. Anybody in here tune those cars for drag?

Been looking in to addint the Drag Forum for the AdrenaTune site. I'm curious, how complete is the list in the OP? Looks like it hasn't been edit'd for about 3 months, so just curious as to the current state.

Back