Every drag tune that exists!

• Thread starter Simple Matt
  • 195 comments
To everyone talking 🤬 about the quality of tunes posted here - How about instead of you lurking here looking for tunes to make you faster, you stop being lazy and make your own or put the effort into learning to tune to begin with. You have got to be some of the most unappreciative, lazy, whining bunch of people I have ever seen in my life. What gives you the right to say someone else's work sucks when your's obviously isn't any better (otherwise you wouldn't be here trying out other people's tunes). For all of you that don't appreciate the effort put forth here by others to help YOU out, I suggest you learn to tune for yourself and try to be a little more respectful of others. Because tbh no one really gives a 🤬 about your opinion of their work. I for one most certainly don't. But being disrespectful about it will not be tolerated.

To everyone talking 🤬 about the quality of tunes posted here - How about instead of you lurking here looking for tunes to make you faster, you stop being lazy and make your own or put the effort into learning to tune to begin with. You have got to be some of the most unappreciative, lazy, whining bunch of people I have ever seen in my life. What gives you the right to say someone else's work sucks when your's obviously isn't any better (otherwise you wouldn't be here trying out other people's tunes). For all of you that don't appreciate the effort put forth here by others to help YOU out, I suggest you learn to tune for yourself and try to be a little more respectful of others. Because tbh no one really gives a 🤬 about your opinion of their work. I for one most certainly don't. But being disrespectful about it will not be tolerated.

This is true.

We make base tunes for you guys to chip off of. If you want to give us a Simon Cowell review, then maybe you guys can go somewhere else for tunes. They're BASE tunes, for God's sake, they're SUPPOSED to be bad. It isn't the intention to run anyone else with a base tune you immediately got off the Internet. You're supposed to tweak them, so they can get to their potential.

And to Jannyyxx, what Kenny wrote isn't directed to you exactly. It's for the ungrateful bunch of people who come for base tunes, but try to be cool by saying that their tunes are better. Then, why the 🤬 would you guys come over to a thread that has base tunes and say that they're faster? Do you think we would REALLY care?

I think this meme would suit my rant perfectly.

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/21883442.jpg

/rant.

Agreed Kenny 👍 I think they feel their epically unappreciative attitude will somehow motivate people to provide faster tunes that they can take the credit for :rolleyes: Or they get their kicks from trolling.

I guess for some people it's all about the fastest tune they can find smh

@Jannyyxx, I think you have completely missed the point of a base tune.

Yo Kenny chill lol Im just saying I compared their tune to my tune an I'm faster :)

But why would you say that? I'm sorry, but what made you think that people would care? They're base tunes, they're not supposed to be fast.

Thanks.

Yo Kenny chill lol Im just saying I compared their tune to my tune an I'm faster :)

Well there's no need for you to put down his work. If everyone fast here called everyone else here slow there would be a bunch of butthurt individuals. The fact that anyone posts their work, whether it is meant to be improved on or it is their best effort, gives you no right to put it down. You are entitled to your opinion, but not to come here and insult people. It makes no difference to me how fast or slow you are. What, do you want a cookie? I mean its a game for crying out loud. It's meant to be enjoyed by everyone how they choose. And by you saying someone else's tunes suck certainly takes away from the enjoyability of their experience. 👎

Well there's no need for you to put down his work. If everyone fast here called everyone else here slow there would be a bunch of butthurt individuals. The fact that anyone posts their work, whether it is meant to be improved on or it is their best effort, gives you no right to put it down. You are entitled to your opinion, but not to come here and insult people. It makes no difference to me how fast or slow you are. What, do you want a cookie? I mean its a game for crying out loud. It's meant to be enjoyed by everyone how they choose. And by you saying someone else's tunes suck certainly takes away from the enjoyability of their experience. 👎

See, Kenny, I might know why people are degrading other people's work.

Maybe, they're kind of scared that their tunes are relatively slow, so they would compare it to base tunes just to make it feel better.

A guy recently asked me for a BE tune and I noticed that 2 of the 3 BE links don't work. Namely cooldudes and jths.

:)

Ok I got some tunes you guys have been asking about I will just post all them. Got any problems or made an improvement please message me

Tommykaira ZZII 2000

Ferrari Enzo 2002

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 08

Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 2011

Nissan GT-R Black edition R35 2012

Shelby Cobra 427 1966

1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer

I also made dr slumps drag tuning bible that is identical however at the top menu you can just click and it takes you to where you wanna go on the page. Should be easier to find things now

Last edited:
Heres a 22b base tune from priimalprodiigy leave reviews so i know if its good for you guys

22h impereza tune
552 bhp
1056 kg
561 pp

Transmission
set final at 3.767
Top speed to left
6Th.1.456
1St.3.977
2nd.3.305
3rd.2.682
4th.2.164
5th.1.789

Torque split 45/55

Suspension
Ride height : -25/40
Spring rates :15.5/15.0
Dampers extension :5/5
Dampers compression :8/8
Roll bars w.e yu want

Comment: can be the fastest sti if tuned right hopefully this will help yu guys tune should run low 10s enjoy

I got lucky and found a Nissan Option Stream Z '04 in my UCD and was wondering if anybody had a good tune or a base tune for this puppy?

Hello fellow gt5 car enthusiasts. My new account here just created. And hello dr_slump do you remember me wraith_of_horus say dr slump i must surely hold the joint-2nd or 3rd record for Toyota GT1 wheelie tune top speed. Having created a 316mph GT1 a while ago now here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR4DtC6CEOs&feature=g-upl and the Max Speed record here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qMZKnY6d00&feature=g-upl

I create all my own tunes but sometimes just sometimes i feel a little urge to try other peoples base tunes but then i realize i wouldn't get any credit for that. I get a sense of gratification of all the cumulation of hard work i put into it myself! It's rather splending you know!

Latest Posts

Back