Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

• Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I'll have gold for that too

Sounds good 10 golds it is. I will update schedule shortly, thanks again. :)

FR: HOODFIELD (I don't see yours, so just put GOLD in message so I know it's you)

Hi Hoodfield, I can send you the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71, April Green Metallic , tomorrow 30/7, for 5 mattes:

Dark Blue
Light Green
Orange
Brown
Dark Red

Last edited:
Hi Hoodfield, I can send you the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71, April Green Metallic , tomorrow 30/7, for 5 mattes:

Dark Blue
Light Green
Orange
Brown
Dark Red

My next available day is 08/02. If you send tomorrow I would not be able to send paints until then. Let me know if your still interested.

Received thank you. :)

Last edited:
Hi mate, i have the following available as 0/0 in the following colours;

Cuda - sandlewood beige

Superbird - walnut metallic, in violet, blue fire metallic, sassy grass green, molin rouge

Chevelle - forest green metallic.

Not sure what paints i would like yet but can get back to you. All the above available totrade so to make things easier i would need you to accept 2 fr, ok? Anyway take your pick, cheers

Hi mate, i have the following available as 0/0 in the following colours;

Cuda - sandlewood beige

Superbird - walnut metallic, in violet, blue fire metallic, sassy grass green, molin rouge

Chevelle - forest green metallic.

Not sure what paints i would like yet but can get back to you. All the above available totrade so to make things easier i would need you to accept 2 fr, ok? Anyway take your pick, cheers

Looking like my next available day will be 08/03, if your good with waiting until then. I will take the Chevelle. Cuda :)

If you want more paint I will take as many as you will give me. Whatever you had in mind. :)

Last edited:
Looking like my next available day will be 08/03, if your good with waiting until then. I will take the Chevelle. Cuda :)

If you want more paint I will take as many as you will give me. Whatever you had in mind. :)

Ok the cuda on that date is good, will check on paints later. Not fussy for too many more paints tbh so i am happy to give you many cars at a later date when your available to send tickets or cars?? How does that sound? Also dont need 1 for 1, many of mine for 1 or 2 of yours would be fine, cheers

Ok the cuda on that date is good, will check on paints later. Not fussy for too many more paints tbh so i am happy to give you many cars at a later date when your available to send tickets or cars?? How does that sound? Also dont need 1 for 1, many of mine for 1 or 2 of yours would be fine, cheers

Sounds good, thanks for that. As far as a later date, I'm looking at mid September. :scared: And I'm not even exaggerating. Schedule.

I'll be here though. :)

I wouldn't feel right taking 2 for 1 either, what exactly do I have that you would offer that?

Last edited:
Got Superbird in Sahara Tan Metallic. Also can check my 2nd account for more cars. If you'll take it, you can put me to your closest day, can I think and chose the paints before our trade day? Not sure yet which ones I'll take. :)

Got Superbird in Sahara Tan Metallic. Also can check my 2nd account for more cars. If you'll take it, you can put me to your closest day, can I think and chose the paints before our trade day? Not sure yet which ones I'll take. :)

Cool, 08/04 is yours. Let me know about the paint whenever. :)

My next available day is 08/02. If you send tomorrow I would not be able to send paints until then. Let me know if your still interested.

no problem 👍, I´ll send tomorrow as it fits my schedule, you send 8/02, thanks!

Hi mate if you need help sending paints let me know.?
Car sent to you, Paints delivered from me.
Of if some one is palming 2 cars to you for 1 ticket I can cover that for you.?
2 trades ATM for my RUF,s then am free.? (next 2 resets.)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Hi mate if you need help sending paints let me know.?
Car sent to you, Paints delivered from me.
Of if some one is palming 2 cars to you for 1 ticket I can cover that for you.?
2 trades ATM for my RUF,s then am free.? (next 2 resets.)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Oh man you are just the best. :)

Can you pick up ID_Racing for me since he is sending early.

He needs this:

Matte Dark Blue
Matte Light Green
Matte Orange
Matte Brown
Matte Dark Red

Oh man you are just the best. :)

Can you pick up ID_Racing for me since he is sending early.

Yes sure no probs ID_Racing just send me a FR and what paints you need then I will fire up the PS3.LOL:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

EDIT: Seen the paints in OP. No probs soon has I get FR I will get them on there way.?

Fr sent from me mate.? Just awaiting accept. I will let you know Hood when I have sent?

Last edited:
)

EDIT: Seen the paints in OP. No probs soon has I get FR I will get them on there way.?

Fr sent from me mate.? Just awaiting accept. I will let you know Hood when I have sent?

Great thanks..just came back from lunch, I just need to get to the PS3.2 secs.. :)

Sounds good, thanks for that. As far as a later date, I'm looking at mid September. :scared: And I'm not even exaggerating. Schedule.

I'll be here though. :)

I wouldn't feel right taking 2 for 1 either, what exactly do I have that you would offer that?

Hi mate, paints i would like are,

Matt pink, orange and blue.
Maziora McKenley and seyfert, please.
Re the rest of my offer, just want to help you with your colletion and am happy to wait as i am not in a rush to get lots of paints quickly. So come sept if you still need some of mine give me a shout. Also happy to gift you one tomorrow for free, just make another choice. After looking at your garage ,i am interested in a few items, but i can pm you the details nearer the time, cheers

Hi mate, paints i would like are,

Matt pink, orange and blue.
Maziora McKenley and seyfert, please.

Sure no problem, OP updated. 👍

Re the rest of my offer, just want to help you with your colletion and am happy to wait as i am not in a rush to get lots of paints quickly. So come sept if you still need some of mine give me a shout. Also happy to gift you one tomorrow for free, just make another choice. After looking at your garage ,i am interested in a few items, but i can pm you the details nearer the time, cheers

What are you after? Send me a PM I'll see what I can do. I will take the Sassy Green Superbird if your feeling generous. But you honestly don't have to do that. :)

Sure no problem, OP updated. 👍

What are you after? Send me a PM I'll see what I can do. I will take the Sassy Green Superbird if your feeling generous. But you honestly don't have to do that. :)

Ok 2nd pm sent and i will send you a sassy green superbird tomorow, and i am aboslutly happy to help mate, tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back