Everyone hurry up

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedwu100
  • 34 comments
  • 1,951 views

tedwu100

(Banned)
Messages
214
Messages
tedwu100
Everyone hurry up and get your self 20000000 Cr as soon as possible and save because the glitch is gonna be fix today
 
? what is the glitch
 
Umm, I'm with the above, what?
 
Who cares. Indy AutoPilot still works. 👍

And I'm already a-Spec lvl40 & have all cars (only 2 standard cars missing).
All premiums are max. pimped, so i don't know for what i should spend my 20.000.000 Cr. :)
 
Maybe it has something to do with the psn downtime
 
I think he's referring to the SSR7 glitch for easy money & XP.
 
We still w8ting for an amezing glitch there mr tedwu100:)
 
Who cares. Indy AutoPilot still works. 👍

And I'm already a-Spec lvl40 & have all cars (only 2 standard cars missing).
All premiums are max. pimped, so i don't know for what i should spend my 20.000.000 Cr. :)

I agree. 20 mil and another 10mil from remote races in cashed
 
dont u guys know is the SSR7 Glitch you can make 3.6 million Cr in 7 minutes
 
Who cares. Indy AutoPilot still works. 👍

And I'm already a-Spec lvl40 & have all cars (only 2 standard cars missing).
All premiums are max. pimped, so i don't know for what i should spend my 20.000.000 Cr. :)

you got all 1244 cars?

1031 originals
213 variations

i'm missing 15 variations
 
dont u guys know is the SSR7 Glitch you can make 3.6 million Cr in 7 minutes

Am sry but we dont search around after glitch'es. But whene it's thrown in the face ill listen:)
 
man u guys are too late. When i first started doing this glitch 4 days ago i was lvl 32 A spec and now im lvl 40.
 
You guys on the same page? Been plenty talk about the glitch on this forum, but it has been fixed so don't matter any more you missed it.

I know is quite a shame
 
I havnt logged onto gtp in a while ive had games like little big and killzone 3 keeping me busy congrats to who ever done it tho
 
I'm pretty sure a new glitch will show its head and they will put an update to kill this as well. Just wish I could have participated in some of the events.
 
man u guys are too late. When i first started doing this glitch 4 days ago i was lvl 32 A spec and now im lvl 40.

Wow, impressive. You must be proud of yourself. So happy this pathetic cheat has been fixed. This has been quite the badge of honor for the lame group that has exploited the game at every turn, necessitated PD policy change and ruined gifting, nearly ruined online play, etc. for the rest of us. Kind of like bragging about ripping someone off, having a criminal record, or weaseling some other freebie.
 
Better yet, Where's the question????
 
Wow, impressive. You must be proud of yourself. So happy this pathetic cheat has been fixed. This has been quite the badge of honor for the lame group that has exploited the game at every turn, necessitated PD policy change and ruined gifting, nearly ruined online play, etc. for the rest of us. Kind of like bragging about ripping someone off, having a criminal record, or weaseling some other freebie.

It dont matter to me that this cheat is fixed because i got all the things i wanted. So what
 
you got all 1244 cars?

1031 originals
213 variations

i'm missing 15 variations

Sorry for the hijack but can you please provide a list of those variations. I've been searching and i cannot find any.

Thanks
 
Back