Everyone hurry up

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedwu100
  • 34 comments
  • 1,951 views
Who cares. Indy AutoPilot still works. 👍

And I'm already a-Spec lvl40 & have all cars (only 2 standard cars missing).
All premiums are max. pimped, so i don't know for what i should spend my 20.000.000 Cr. :)

I lol'd so hard on 'Indy autopilot' hahahaa
 
I really hope it's going away soon... tired of going to race online and having to wade throught the cheat tracks to find some real races.
 
Sorry for the hijack but can you please provide a list of those variations. I've been searching and i cannot find any.

Thanks

He means color variations of some cars you can't paint. i.e. there are 22 different color x1's

As for the "hurry up" part....I'm racing online now no problems.
 
seriously? has no one read ANY (exaggeration) new thread that has popped up in the last 2 weeks lol
 
Back