Evo 6 Tommi Makkinen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crit
  • 7 comments
  • 619 views
Messages
478
Messages
gt6090a
Does anyone have one from the UCD?
 
Which one?

There's the Evo VI RS TM Edition (White) or the Evo VI GSR TM Edition
 
Evo VI RS TMI '00
 
It's in the Mitsubishi section of main dealership
 
I have the standard EVO T.M.E with zero miles got it in a ticket. the cars i am looking for are miles above this car however so i wont even ask. Just let me know what you want to offer.
 
Oh, I've got tons of cars to trade on several accounts and happy to trade an actually desirable car - I need this for a special project.

I've only got one account available to trade today - if anyone wants to trade it for an F2007 or Formula GT, I'm interested. Otherwise my full garage in my Sig is available.

Just to be clear, I'm only interested in the Standard model Evo VI RS TMI '00 (not the Premium from the dealership). It has to be the '00 in order to fit under my budget cap for a race.
 
Last edited:
Found a trade. Thanks guys.
 
Back