Evo Drift Settings

• Thread starter Zhu8
  • 12 comments
Canada
Richmond, B.C.
Zhu12345
Back during Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, I found a pretty good Drift Setting for the Evo 9 and Evo 9 tuned (Suits my lead foot), Now I have a Evo 4 and 6 in GT5, Anybody got any good drift settings for the Evo?

AWD isnt tec.... only joking its a game enjoy it :)

as for tuning AWD sorry i cant help still trying to work out a tune for RWD at the moment but GL hope you find what your looking for

I have the EVO VI GSR Tommi Makinen and I'm looking for tips, also. It was fairly easy in prologue, but I'm having trouble here.

Whats the GT5 equivalent of Prologue's N1 tires?

Comfort hards in the back, comfort softs in the front.

That might work out

For some reason it creeps me out running different compounds on front/rear. Do real life pro drifters ever do this? I understand an amateur drifter on a budget would likely use really cheap tires on the rear, while having a decent tire setup on the front. But what about in D1, FD and the like? Id be curious to see if someone ran semi-slicks on the front and a street type compound on the rear.

fair point on the pro drifters there but i have seen my self doing this hard on then back soft on the front it really does seem to work giving you that extra slip but also that extra bit of control :)

For some reason it creeps me out running different compounds on front/rear. Do real life pro drifters ever do this? I understand an amateur drifter on a budget would likely use really cheap tires on the rear, while having a decent tire setup on the front. But what about in D1, FD and the like? Id be curious to see if someone ran semi-slicks on the front and a street type compound on the rear.

I have seen a few "pro" drifters run softer or compeletely different compounds on the front to rear. If i remember correctly i seen a couple of BDC cars running semi slicks on the front and normal tyres in the rear and im pretty sure i seen the Rocket Bunny S13 running slicks at one point at Silverstone earlia this year, don't quote me onit though.

I have seen a few "pro" drifters run softer or compeletely different compounds on the front to rear. If i remember correctly i seen a couple of BDC cars running semi slicks on the front and normal tyres in the rear and im pretty sure i seen the Rocket Bunny S13 running slicks at one point at Silverstone earlia this year, don't quote me onit though.

Thats really interesting. I suppose its both odd and understandable that they do that. At the very least, running different setups on front and rear is a cool feature.

Back