Evo HKS video

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_Veyron
  • 18 comments
  • 2,145 views

GT5_Veyron

(Banned)
Messages
94
Has this been posted. If it has, please lock it.




Lots of new replay angles.
Glitch at 2:08 as building behind dissapears on Evo video.
Heres that 370z video.

How cool is this video
 
Last edited:
LOVELY!! But its missing the pops and flames from the exhaust
 
Three possibilities:

1. "Concept by GT".
2. Included as a tuner car like the Blitz and others in GT4.
3. LIVERY EDITOR!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:.

Nevertheless, thanks for the vid. I hadnt seen it, and it should make for a nice addition to the comfirmed car list together with that Blitz R34.
 
That just looks bloody incredible, there are so many things to look at just on the car itself.
 
Damn I want that roofcam in the gameplay !! I dont like the roofcams in prologue, and I want look back and see the back of the car like in the replay damn !!
 
Three possibilities:

1. "Concept by GT".
2. Included as a tuner car like the Blitz and others in GT4.
3. LIVERY EDITOR!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:.

Nevertheless, thanks for the vid. I hadnt seen it, and it should make for a nice addition to the comfirmed car list together with that Blitz R34.
Eh!!! :confused: If you're talking about the HKS Evo then it's in GT5 as a tuner car, like the Blitz. It's been known about for ages. It's not a concept by GT car and it's not evidence of a livery editor, it's a real car appearing GT5.
 
Someone should do such Video with the SLR Mc Laren and Lambo Gallardo :)
 
thanks for the vid GT5_veyron, first time ive seen it.
 
Why do all the cars look like they have no ABS. They lock up every time they brake.
 
Eh!!! :confused: If you're talking about the HKS Evo then it's in GT5 as a tuner car, like the Blitz. It's been known about for ages. It's not a concept by GT car and it's not evidence of a livery editor, it's a real car appearing GT5.

Oh, sorry. Thats what i get for not owning GT5P :crazy:. Thanks.
 
Why do all the cars look like they have no ABS. They lock up every time they brake.

Probably just an issue of that Demo the new Demo on the TGS don't seem like that it have it too.

I just wanna know why PD don't put that awesome roofcam of the replay in the gameplay instead of that crappy one. :grumpy:
 
I really hope we see a Gallardo or Enzo replay soon.
 
Probably just an issue of that Demo the new Demo on the TGS don't seem like that it have it too.

I just wanna know why PD don't put that awesome roofcam of the replay in the gameplay instead of that crappy one. :grumpy:

+1 that roof cam would be really cool ingame.
 
These videos are neat and all but I gotta say, seeing the Tokyo track over and over again it getting a little tiring.
 
Why do all the cars look like they have no ABS. They lock up every time they brake.
If you watch a real racing in TV especially GT or nascar ,this always happen and there are a lot fo smokes from tires which Gt cannot simulate yet in this gen.

But I saw from those video that ther seems to be smoke coming out of tires.
 
Last edited:
Back