EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
  • 423,924 views
OMG!!!
This is killing me another 10 days or 14 400 minutes or 864 000 seconds.

Either way I'm counting them down!
 
just finished a 1080p background using those assets, AWESOME NO WATERMARK :D

hey, by chance....could you post that up for download? so i can put it on my PS3 background :D
 
Fiat actual own Ferrari.....free advetiseing LOL

Davethestalker, it wasn't you I was haveing a blonde moment and put pic instead of img LOL

Wish Photomode was in GT5p could spend ages with these car models!

Oh and I recon the JPN will have an update....riots in the streets other wise LOL
 
I would much rather have the Ferrari F40 pic for my PS3 wallpaper
 
GT74.1.jpg


ferrari.jpg


This is insane...

edit: I wanted to make a comparison shot, but somehow, the GT shot doesn't show :(
bummer

edit2: oh.. here we go lol
 
Why don't you just go into the PS3 browser, find the pic, save it, and set it as background... Or save it onto a thumb-drive and copy it over to your PS3
 
If there was a good pic of the F40 I would use it but I didnt see s good quality F40 pic from GT5P yet
 
Today I died again
MY GOD!
 
I'm insanely disappointed that GT5P lacks standing starts!

If that's indicative of GT5 proper, I don't think I'll be getting either game. :(
 
I'm insanely disappointed that GT5P lacks standing starts!

If that's indicative of GT5 proper, I don't think I'll be getting either game. :(

right....
 
It doesn't lack standing starts all together. Although I think that offline it's all rolling they are present in some of the online races.
 
Errm yeah good luck with that......

I'll do 3 HD wallpapers can someone just let me know quickly what the size is? 1280X786 ect, 1080p ok for everyone? I'll do the 2 I've already posted and the side view with the sun behind......I'll only edit the pic slightly to get the contrast ok.
 
I guese i'm gonna wait a few days with ordering the US version of GT5p, i wanna be shore that the JP version won't get updated.
 
:eek: nice find guys, detail is truly amazing.

threespeech must be taking a hammering its taking forever to load up. :sick:
 
Errm yeah good luck with that......

I'll do 3 HD wallpapers can someone just let me know quickly what the size is? 1280X786 ect, 1080p ok for everyone? I'll do the 2 I've already posted and the side view with the sun behind......I'll only edit the pic slightly to get the contrast ok.

1280x800 or 1024x768
 
Think you mean 1280 * 720???
Hi guys, I'm new here. Couldn't belive it when I came across this thread. This is game is looking better and better. Hope to see some of you online.
 
I'm insanely disappointed that GT5P lacks standing starts!

If that's indicative of GT5 proper, I don't think I'll be getting either game. :(

Online play have Stand still start :)
 
some stuff that shows one update (must or should) come to the japanese version of GT5p

14vjjok.jpg

2zrnex5.jpg

f01.jpg


more infos here ;)


whoa, amazing, btw, i thought amar said 2 mil for the f2007, that says 200,000,000, 2 hundred million!
 
Thats 1280x720!
Hi guys, newbie to the forum here. Couldn't believe it when I came across this thread, game just gets better and better. Hope to catch some of you online.
 
whoa, amazing, btw, i thought amar said 2 mil for the f2007, that says 200,000,000, 2 hundred million!

That money is for Japanese game users. Euro version is 2 million.
 
Is it just me or does the topmost wing above the driver (that's either red or yellow) seem to be really low resolution / jaggedy and with minimal reflection?
 
Yeah, it looks kinda rubbish!
 
OK first 1280X800 GT wallpaper!

GTW1.jpg


As soon as I get back on the site I'll do the other 2 LOL
 
That money is for Japanese game users. Euro version is 2 million.
Too bad that currently the money limit for the japanese version is 100.000.000. :ouch:
 
Thats 1280x720!
Hi guys, newbie to the forum here. Couldn't believe it when I came across this thread, game just gets better and better. Hope to catch some of you online.

Don't know if it is PC or Mac display thing, but I have here on my display preferences 1280x800, mine goes up to 1900x1200... either way.
 
Those this mean the Japanese version will be updated? The big question is will it be free.
 
Too bad that currently the money limit for the japanese version is 100.000.000. :ouch:

Too bad for the owners of the Japanese version of Prologue

:dopey:
 
Back