EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
Not what I meant exactly, I meant I don't like Japanese cars simply because I don't like them. Doesn't mean I don't like other things made by Japan, why the hell do you think I would be on Gran Turismo Forum if I didn't like GT?

I know what you mean... (I'm not used to driving in the wrong side though, since it's only UK and Japan... Maybe Australia... and I live somewhere in skandinavia)...👍

Just one question here, I'm sure I'm just missing something simple here but anyway, how can I change the time on the clock in the game, I checked the PS3's time but thats right and I dont see an option for time??

I got one question here, anyone who is already playing the european version could tell me if they fixed the gear change on cars with paddle shift?
And please post some videos, i'm dying to see the Ford GT (not the LM) and the Honda NSX Type R.

Oh and this is my first post on the forum, but i've been reading it for some time.

Anyone noticed when your using the "In Car" view, you look backwards right, you actually look through the back of the car, you can see the back seats and what not, lol.

I'd say most people have noticed that! But yeah it is great and it really good the way you can look around the inside of the car.

Just to be 100% sure. US version will have 76 cars, whereas EU version has 71 (with Spec II installed), right?

No one knows, it seems at the moment they wont get any extra cars, as since SCEA has adjusted their list and removed those cars.

Won't know until it comes out I guess.

right.,
isn't your signature one of those fake advertisement scams. I don't think can put it this forum

No, it's not a scam! It's one of those sites, which gives away free PS3 consoles etc. when you complete one of the offers from their partners and refer some people to complete one offer as well (i.e. to get a PS3 you need to find 10 people to register and complete one of the offers). Good thing is that there are some free offers available, e.g. Lovefilm trial offers. I completed one of the Lovefilm offers but I need to find 10 people to register on the site as well to get a PS3...

No one knows, it seems at the moment they wont get any extra cars, as since SCEA has adjusted their list and removed those cars.

Won't know until it comes out I guess.

Oh, ok, thanks for the information, I didn't know about the removal of those cars!

No, it's not a scam! It's one of those sites, which gives away free PS3 consoles etc. when you complete one of the offers from their partners and refer some people to complete one offer as well (i.e. to get a PS3 you need to find 10 people to register and complete one of the offers). Good thing is that there are some free offers available, e.g. Lovefilm trial offers. I completed one of the Lovefilm offers but I need to find 10 people to register on the site as well to get a PS3...

Actually, he is correct. Please change your signature. We do not allow advertising on this forum.

Thank you

;)

Not knowing where to post this, I'll just do it here: With the japanese version I always was put somewhere between halfway and last at online games. With the EU version I've been only a few times on line and except for one race I was always the host (never been before with the japanese version). With the new rules, being host doesn't mean having pole, but that's just fine. :)

I also noticed that the online games start a lot, and I mean this, really a lot faster than with the Japanese version. Sometimes even just a few seconds. Having completed all events (A-C) I got the honor to race some more advanced games, and I'm pleased that the bumper cars are not there any more. Now I can go sleep with a restfull heart. :)

Firstly, where and what is Museum?

Secondly, how come there are no GTTV videos yet?

I second that!! Apart form the ending and opening movie, we have nothing.

Oh and museum, is part of demonstration, go to options, demonstration, and untick everything apart from 'museum', then set the time setting to your own, go back to 'my page' and press Circle, a sign will come up saying 'Start Demostration yes/no?' choose yes and away you go!

I have to admit I watched it for an hour yesterday, and I never saw the same info twice!

Yeah, I went into the dealerships to see if I could find a museum logo... Nothing... Then my little brother let the game wait at the menu, and then after some time the GT loading screen came, and Bingo! there it was!

Thanks, I tried it a minute ago and its pretty nifty!

Also...there is a 2 Player Replay, me and my brother did it this morning, although you can't save the replay you certainly can watch it. I'll make a video if anyone is intrested.

You don't have to wait till the demo shows up, just press the circle and it asks if you want to watch :)

When you go into Demo you sometimes see replays from the online rankings.

I think this is a new feature because I never saw it on the spec I JPN version

It probably says here somewhere but so I don't have to search through 116 pages...what was the original credit limit in the JP game? Was it 40 million or 20 million?

Cheers.:)

you know on the qts menu, under the tire options there's these two numbers that you can adjust, any idea what they're for ?

Back