Exclusive GT6 Paint Chip Database *Updated 19/03/15 - GT5 DLC chips now complete*

Brilliant OP. 👍

Do you think there will ever be a way to get those plain matte colors if you missed the seasonal for them?
MATTE

Blue / Green / Red / Gray / Silver

Light Blue / Light Green / Light Red / Light Gray / Light Silver

Dark Blue / Dark Green / Dark Red / Dark Gray / Dark Silver

Purple / Pink / Orange / Yellow / Brown

White / Black

If any of you haven't got some of the colorchips you only can hope they will re-appear in the seasonals.
As there is no other way to obtain them in GT6.

Sorry.

In Gran Turismo 6, I notice that the 2008 Mazda Furai has a plethora of paint schemes with "Gran Turismo" in the paint's name--ex. "Gran Turismo Yellow," "Gran Turismo Red Metallic," "Gran Turismo White Pearl," etc. The problem is that the Furai costs 1,250,000 credits. That's a lot to pay for each paint color! I believe that I have received some "Gran Turismo" paints from other cars, but I've forgotten. Does anyone know what other cars possess "Gran Turismo" paints?

In Gran Turismo 6, I notice that the 2008 Mazda Furai has a plethora of paint schemes with "Gran Turismo" in the paint's name--ex. "Gran Turismo Yellow," "Gran Turismo Red Metallic," "Gran Turismo White Pearl," etc. The problem is that the Furai costs 1,250,000 credits. That's a lot to pay for each paint color! I believe that I have received some "Gran Turismo" paints from other cars, but I've forgotten. Does anyone know what other cars possess "Gran Turismo" paints?

I knew I had some "Gran Turismo" paint names in my collection, so I looked into my chips and found two very nice-looking metallics: "Gran Turismo Red" and "Gran Turismo blau." "Blau" being the German word for blue, I was prompted to begin by checking all German cars, including those in the Vision GT section. Well, I found "Gran Turismo blau" in the Mercedes AMG SLS '10 section as if that car's matte paints weren't enough. And then, I found "Gran Turismo Red," both of which I reiterate I found in my list of metallics, in the Vision GT section: 2015's Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo car. Because the Furai was a Mazda, I thus checked all Mazdas, but found none other than the Furai to have "Gran Turismo" in the paint name.

Also, I find that the street version of the Mercedes Vision car has three "Gran Turismo" paints, but I haven't spent the one million credits to find out if they would go to my paint chip section. Does anyone who knows care to tell?

Last edited:
Back