Exclusive GT6 Paint Chip Database *Updated 19/03/15 - GT5 DLC chips now complete*

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by Malcolm Tucker, Jun 23, 2014.

1. kolio

kolio

Brilliant OP. :tup:

Do you think there will ever be a way to get those plain matte colors if you missed the seasonal for them?

2. Ramanujan

Ramanujan

If any of you haven't got some of the colorchips you only can hope they will re-appear in the seasonals.
    As there is no other way to obtain them in GT6.

Sorry.

3. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Does anyone know - with the seasonals, if you win a paint chip you've already got, do you get it again as a double-up?

4. citroengt1

citroengt1

No, and even if you do, what would you do with it?
    This is not GT5 where the paint chips are expendable.

5. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

That's what I thought. :) Thanks!

6. Arthur B

Arthur B

In Gran Turismo 6, I notice that the 2008 Mazda Furai has a plethora of paint schemes with "Gran Turismo" in the paint's name--ex. "Gran Turismo Yellow," "Gran Turismo Red Metallic," "Gran Turismo White Pearl," etc. The problem is that the Furai costs 1,250,000 credits. That's a lot to pay for each paint color! I believe that I have received some "Gran Turismo" paints from other cars, but I've forgotten. Does anyone know what other cars possess "Gran Turismo" paints?

7. citroengt1

citroengt1

8. Arthur B

Arthur B

I knew I had some "Gran Turismo" paint names in my collection, so I looked into my chips and found two very nice-looking metallics: "Gran Turismo Red" and "Gran Turismo blau." "Blau" being the German word for blue, I was prompted to begin by checking all German cars, including those in the Vision GT section. Well, I found "Gran Turismo blau" in the Mercedes AMG SLS '10 section as if that car's matte paints weren't enough. And then, I found "Gran Turismo Red," both of which I reiterate I found in my list of metallics, in the Vision GT section: 2015's Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo car. Because the Furai was a Mazda, I thus checked all Mazdas, but found none other than the Furai to have "Gran Turismo" in the paint name.

Also, I find that the street version of the Mercedes Vision car has three "Gran Turismo" paints, but I haven't spent the one million credits to find out if they would go to my paint chip section. Does anyone who knows care to tell?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  9. ss3

ss3

10. 8l23ub

8l23ub

Oh Matte Black . . .
    I havent got you . . .
    I want you . . .
    I will even do drift trials for you . . .

:rolleyes:

Very nice thread guys :tup:

TheClarky likes this.
  11. Nihilus4000

Nihilus4000

Thanks you for doing this. Much Appreciated.