Exclusive GT6 Paint Chip Database *Updated 19/03/15 - GT5 DLC chips now complete*

Yeah. I know they are different. That can easily be seen by flipping back and forth when in the paint selection page. It's only when I try to take a picture with them that they come out looking the same. It must be a glitch with my system. No biggie.

@Champ2014 I don't have either colour so I can't confirm if it's just your PS3 or not

OP updated, only one GT5 DLC chip left to complete the set. I wonder what the plans are after that, brand new chips or carry on awarding the GT5 chips? My pessimistic money is on the latter.

Please who can tell me where are the paint chips. When I go inside "paint" I can choose many colors but all of them are with a price beside 4000, 6000 o 10.000 cr and I dont find mines.

Please who can tell me where are the paint chips. When I go inside "paint" I can choose many colors but all of them are with a price beside 4000, 6000 o 10.000 cr and I dont find mines.

You pay to paint the car with the paint chips you acquire =)

I would like GT Chrome 002 to be finaly available also.
Maybe they forgot it, or are they waiting for a special moment?

Yep, I am also eager to get this chip added to my collection, and I am starting to think that PD may have forgotten it too now that they are continually dishing out the repeated chips. :(

think ive got that one. not 100% sure though. will check.

Edit: Nope 002-C ive got =(
How did you get GT Chrome 002-C? I have all the seasonal prize chips, but I don't have that.

I do have GT Chrome 002, which is an anniversary color.

image.jpg

if the cars a single colour (no go fast strips) and it gives you the name of the paint chip, then you will get that chip. if it has no name with two "--" instead, then you wont get the paint. thats how ive realised which ones i will and wont get.

Finaly! Great we got it!

wjQAKqe.jpg

And for the OP the section were it fits in:

CHROME

GT Chrome:

001-W / 002-W / 003-W / 004-W / 005-C

006-W / 007-W / 008-W / 009-N / 010-W

Gold Chrome / Silver Chrome

Lovely colour (GT 002-W) . How can i get it now ? (was it only appearing as a seasonal event prize in march ?
My garage is full, but i don't have any White Pearlescent colours. (only some dark white/grey'ish) What dealer car should i buy, to get it ?

Back