Excuse the randomness...

• Thread starter Lain
  • 10 comments

Lain

Premium
United States
Pasadena, TX
Yaywalter
I apologize for the randomness, but I just downloaded the Prologue demo last night, and... anyone else love the music that plays during the starting grid? It's so awesome! :P

Hi, I'm Desmond And I'm new here thus, I have not downloaded the demo yet. Just let me know what type of music it is, if it's rock, then I would most likely enjoy it!!!👍

Yes the race start music is ace, it really gets you pumped for the race despite only being a few seconds long.

Hi, I'm Desmond And I'm new here thus, I have not downloaded the demo yet. Just let me know what type of music it is, if it's rock, then I would most likely enjoy it!!!👍

It's not quite rock. It's a little closer to techno. But nonetheless, I'm sure it'll pump you up.

Like Stevisiov90 said, Polyphony Digital somehow was able to craft a song less than 5 seconds in length which can get you super-pumped for the race.

sooo true the song(demo of a song?) is amazing. I sometimes just exit the game and reentering instead of restarting the race

sooo true the song(demo of a song?) is amazing. I sometimes just exit the game and reentering instead of restarting the race
Haha, nice. I'm tempted to grab a mic, record it, and put it on my Zune.

It's good, and it gets you rather pumped. But it does not rival the dealership music of GT1. Synthesized, yes. But awesome nonetheless.

Back