Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
As long as he still has the original tune on style sheet A, I don't mind if he detunes it. :)

Just tinkered with your old NSX-R '02 seasonal tune at 450pp.. Worked like a charm at SSR5. managed a 0:59.847.. Gonna see if i can tweak it a bit.. It's kinda stiff and slidy in the rear..

A bit of tweaking and i'm down to 0:59.496.

Last edited:
KTM X-Bow Street '12

500PP
255BHP
900kgs
Weight Dist 48:52

Front Aero Type A
NO CHANGE OIL

Sports Hard Tyres

FC Suspension
F/R
65/70
5.75/12.00
5/5
4/8
2/6
0.8/1.6
-0.14/0.18

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Trans
Set final gear to 5000
Set Max Speed to 112mph
1st 2.819
2nd 2.202
3rd 1.745
4th 1.451
5th 1.239
6th 1.081
Set final gear to 3.500

FC LSD
8/10/12
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Sports Computer

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast 150kgs @ Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

View attachment 181668
View attachment 181669
Works perfect at London with SS Tyres....Lap Times 0:55...0:56 :)

I make my warm up for overtaking at London and changed to Sierra Ferrari GTO trial but still failed. I tried it careful with no touch (Wall and AI) and as fast as i can with a few Penaltis but can't get enough Points....not easy

Last edited:
I just flung around London with a detuned FT-1 Graphite and did low 55sec laps... It's a tad too slippery in the rear for my liking, but it's possible to win with it..

But....

My main weapon of choice for this London seasonal is a Toyota FT-86 concept '09 with my own tune.. I've been able to pull off mid 53sec laps in that thing...

Last edited:
I just flung around London with a detuned FT-1 Graphite and did low 55sec laps... It's a tad too slippery in the rear for my liking, but it's possible to win with it..

But....

My main weapon of choice for this London seasonal is a Toyota FT-86 concept '09 with my own tune.. I've been able to pull off mid 53sec laps in that thing...
Nice.. I don't actually own that car. It seemed a little pricey but is it worth it compared to other cars in that PP bracket?

Nice.. I don't actually own that car. It seemed a little pricey but is it worth it compared to other cars in that PP bracket?

It sure is pricey.. I specificaly set out to tune it for this event.. I'm sure it can be tuned to work on other tracks as well.. Now that i think of it... I did use the same tune for the 500pp at motegi and dominated the race.. All i did for London was altering the final gear...

I can bring one of my NSX's down to a high 53sec lap at london if need be, so i'm not sure if the FT-86 Concept '09 is worth getting.. It's a fun car nontheless...

Blasphemy!!! FITT tunes are not to be messed with... Irony:mischievous:

Well.. I see your 1:02.903 and raise you a 0:59.9 with an NSX Type-R '02 based off of praiano's 550 tune with some of my own settings.. Suspension settings and LSD settings are according to the tune, trans, power and weight are my own.

Firstly haven't touched tune settings at all....just de-tuned power to use on this seasonal...the tune is so good you can use it at different pp's while using the same tune settings...i'ts the same one i beat you with on apricot hill online the other day...it's so good and versatile....👍

Well done on getting 0.59.9...thats a cracking time...well done mate...:bowdown:

Blasphemy!!! I hope Praiano doesn't mind you Changing his tune.....Ha Ha....only joking...:lol:

You don't use the A,B,C sheets mate ? You can have 6 different Tunes at two 458 Ferrari :)

Perhaps he doesn't have rigidity improvement installed on the others (I have one car with and one car without). It might make sense if he has to buy another one.

Yes sure...Wings, flat floor, rigidity.......i forgot this Things

I do use the A,B,C sheets but i have 3 cars with 9 different tunes for this now and as you guys have mentioned all with different pp's some with oil changes..rear wings and improved rigidity...so this way i can keep them all together without changing anything.....:cheers:

Firstly haven't touched tune settings at all....just de-tuned power to use on this seasonal...the tune is so good you can use it at different pp's while using the same tune settings...i'ts the same one i beat you with on apricot hill online the other day...it's so good and versatile....👍

Well done on getting 0.59.9...thats a cracking time...well done mate...:bowdown:

Blasphemy!!! I hope Praiano doesn't mind you Changing his tune.....Ha Ha....only joking...:lol:

Touché.:D

But....

That's a wicked time. .053....well done will have to try this car....i think i have it...but dont know who's tune i have...:cheers:

Is this FT-1 Graphite the same as the normal FT-1...but with a different paint job...if so Shaun added 25% ballast to position 25...and it's a nice drive....if so we can just use that one it....:cheers:

I'll post my tune for it here if you'd like. It wont be for a while tho.. The missus shanghai'd the tv.. Darn piracy!!

Thanks mate that would be cool....but no rush...cheers...👍[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say: your 550pp tune on the Ferrari 458 was a godsend. I registered just to let you know. This was the first intermediate challenge I've ever repeatedly failed on. The second attempt with your 458 got me the gold, requiring almost no finessing at all. Today also marks the first time I've ever completed an "expert" challenge, as well. This was accomplished on my second attempt with the VW GTI Roadster Vision QUITE easily. Both were relatively cold runs with low to moderate course familiarity and 2 days since I picked up sticks.

So for those having trouble on Intermediate: Use the 458 550pp tune, supplied. It is the answer, period. For those having trouble with Expert there are many options, but the GTI Roadster most DEFINITELY a very viable and fun option. The only thing really plaguing me is the new Ferrari GTO challenge... I kinda... don't wanna pay for the GTO...

If you want the Racing Hard Version to reach 600PP with 682BHP (i think), you can add a racing exhaust to get that extra PP and BHP. I don't like the racing exhaust on the 458 if I'm honest, I think it ruins the look of the rear hence why I left it with the Semi Racing Exhaust.

I quite enjoy doing different versions of the same cars as it saves me credits when tuning up and I get to drive some of my favourite cars (of which the 458 is my favourite in the game). If I won the lottery, A 458 would be virtually the first thing id buy.

I am currently working through a couple of other tunes which have been awaiting finalisation so some of them should be finished and uploaded today.

Thanks mate.....But i will leave it like you tuned it and i just fitted it to have look and i see what you mean it sticks out to far and looks ugly....back to the semi...👍

Yes it would be a lovely car to own....i hope you win the lottery mate...if you do can i have one in Blu Mirabeau please...:cheers:

Just wanted to say: your 550pp tune on the Ferrari 458 was a godsend. I registered just to let you know. This was the first intermediate challenge I've ever repeatedly failed on. The second attempt with your 458 got me the gold, requiring almost no finessing at all. Today also marks the first time I've ever completed an "expert" challenge, as well. This was accomplished on my second attempt with the VW GTI Roadster Vision QUITE easily. Both were relatively cold runs with low to moderate course familiarity and 2 days since I picked up sticks.

So for those having trouble on Intermediate: Use the 458 550pp tune, supplied. It is the answer, period. For those having trouble with Expert there are many options, but the GTI Roadster most DEFINITELY a very viable and fun option. The only thing really plaguing me is the new Ferrari GTO challenge... I kinda... don't wanna pay for the GTO...
No worries. Im glad you like the tune. It is a very good tune for most tracks as well as for the seasonal at London. What other cars do you like to drive in the game?

Thanks mate.....But i will leave it like you tuned it and i just fitted it to have look and i see what you mean it sticks out to far and looks ugly....back to the semi...👍

Yes it would be a lovely car to own....i hope you win the lottery mate...if you do can i have one in Blu Mirabeau please...:cheers:
I would go for a Rosso Scuderia colour.. The Blu Mirabeau colour is really nice but its something about the Red Ferrari for me.

Ferrari 458 Italia ‘09

550PP
472 BHP
1270kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

(Read bottom of post for a special 500PP SS version of this tune for the recent London A Spec Seasonal)

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type A

FC Suspension
F/R
105/110
12.00/18.00
5/5
4/5
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 6.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.862
2nd 2.250
3rd 1.813
4th 1.479
5th 1.248
6th 1.083
7th 0.967
Set final gear to 4.200

FC LSD
14/16/22
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 83.9%
All power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Downforce set to 215.
Ballast – Set 43kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Tuners Notes – This car has a special 500PP SS edition for the London A Spec seasonal. Set LSD at 12/15/24, change final gear to 4.850 and set power limiter to 57.3% and this car will do 0.55.5xx second laps around London circuit. Very fast indeed for such a detuned car.

Spec for 500PP SS should be:
500PP
322 BHP
1270kgs
Weight Dist 45:55

View attachment 226850
View attachment 226851

You have done an Excellent job of with this tune for Gold on the London 500pp SS Seasonal 18.09.14...its spot on mate...Well done...:bowdown:

Best lap so far...0.55.851

All Settings as 500pp Tune....👍

Personal Settings...

Downforce..213

Brakes F7 R8
AS...Strong
TC..1
ASM..off
ABS..1
SRF..off
CSS..7

20140919_211922-1.jpg

London_34.jpg

London_31.jpg

London_7.jpg

London_6.jpg

London_36.jpg

:cheers:

:gtpflag:

Very nice Picture Shaun :)....I used the Lotus Elise 111 R for Gold at SSR5 and the Alfa Romeo 8C for Gold at London. Grand Valley i won with the Ford GT LM Spec II ,....Corvette Z06 LM Race Car,.....BMW Vision GT,....Toyota FT-1 Vision (57 kg to pos 50) and the McLaren F1 GTR -BMW......In ten Runs i had only 2 times the TS030 as Rabbit. A LMP Car feels overdressed for me ( was no good Idea from PD to use the TS030 i think)

That FT-1 Vision GT Chris is very good for Gold on Grand Valley Seasonal...It does 1.50 constantly and 1.49's on a very good lap....thanks for the Heads up....cheers mate...👍

No worries. Im glad you like the tune. It is a very good tune for most tracks as well as for the seasonal at London. What other cars do you like to drive in the game?

I would go for a Rosso Scuderia colour.. The Blu Mirabeau colour is really nice but its something about the Red Ferrari for me.

I know mate it really does look Awesome in Red...But i would like something a bit different for a change....but thats me....:cheers:

RUF CTR2 '96

550PP
513 BHP
1195kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
7.75/12.50
5/6
6/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed 137mph
1st 2.698
2nd 2.083
3rd 1.630
4th 1.334
5th 1.122
6th 0.974
Set final gear to 2.680

FC LSD
F/R
10/14
12/16
16/20
Triple Plate Clutch
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
35:65

Set power limiter to 100.0%
all power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

View attachment 212580
View attachment 212581

I knew this car and tune would get Gold on here and what an Awesome drive Shaun....thanks mate...love it...:cheers:

So Gold on London 500pp SS Non Racing Car Seasonal..18.09.14...For the RUF CTR2 '96...Wicked..:)

All Settings as tune...Except De-tuned to 500pp...Power 67.5%...All other Power Parts Standard...No added Ballast...You get...500pp...347Bhp..1.195kg weight.

Personal Settings...
Brakes...F6 R7
AS..Strong
TC..1
ASM...off
ABS...1
SRF..on...for the Fastest Lap times at the moment.
CSS..7

I did 2 Races with this car and got Gold with both..
...the 1st with SRF on and got best lap so far.....0.55.355.
...the 2nd with SRF off and got best lap so far.....0.57.072.

Seeing i only did 2 races...Quicker lap times should be Achieved. :)

20140920_041751-1.jpg

London_12 (2).jpg

London_13 (2).jpg

London_5 (2).jpg

London_9 (2).jpg

London_17 (2).jpg

Take my advice & spend the money on the GTO. It's worth every cent.

I knew this car and tune would get Gold on here and what an Awesome drive Shaun....thanks mate...love it...:cheers:

So Gold on London 500pp SS Non Racing Car Seasonal..18.09.14...For the RUF CTR2 '96...Wicked..:)

All Settings as tune...Except De-tuned to 500pp...Power 67.5%...All other Power Parts Standard...No added Ballast...You get...500pp...347Bhp..1.195kg weight.

Personal Settings...
Brakes...F6 R7
AS..Strong
TC..1
ASM...off
ABS...1
SRF..on...for the Fastest Lap times at the moment.
CSS..7

I did 2 Races with this car and got Gold with both..
...the 1st with SRF on and got best lap so far.....0.55.355.
...the 2nd with SRF off and got best lap so far.....0.57.072.

Seeing i only did 2 races...Quicker lap times should be Achieved. :)

View attachment 227230

View attachment 227265

View attachment 227266

View attachment 227268

View attachment 227267

View attachment 227269

Your car at the end of the race looked like it had been in a destruction derby :) good win though.

The GTO '84 is a definite buy in GT6. It sounds amazing and I have a lovely tune for it which makes it a great drive.

Your car at the end of the race looked like it had been in a destruction derby :) good win though

Cheers mate and Ha Ha!! I did hit a couple of cars...:guilty: :)

The GTO '84 is a definite buy in GT6. It sounds amazing and I have a lovely tune for it which makes it a great drive.[/QUOTE]

Yes this car is the Dogs b:censored:s...and sounds awesome...👍

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01

500PP
167 BHP
600kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
85/90
5.50/6.00
7/9
5/7
2/5
1.4/1.5
-0.10/0.15

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 4.054
2nd 3.175
3rd 2.546
4th 2.093
5th 1.771
6th 1.555
Set final gear to 3.460

FC LSD
10/12/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.2%
All power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast - Set 18kgs to Position -40

View attachment 202060
View attachment 202061
I was sure the GSX-R/4 will be fast and she was......Sport Soft Tyres and Final Gear to 4600 That's it for a 0:52 Lap Time at London :)

PHOTO_20140920_122554.jpg

I was sure the GSX-R/4 will be fast and she was......Sport Soft Tyres and Final Gear to 4600 That's it for a 0:52 Lap Time at London :)

View attachment 227402
Did i include a surfboard holder on the back of my tune? or is that your summer car for when you go down to the beach? I jest of course. What effect does that big addition have on the handling? better, or just for aesthetics?

Newly tuned cars.

Callaway C12 '03 (500PP SH and 550PP SS Versions)
Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG '02 (500PP SS) - Not tuned for the London seasonal. The best Ive got is 2nd. Its a bit heavy for that track but really fast and grippy on other open tracks.
I have a few more cars left to finalise before I publish them though. It will be a mass influx of tunes at some point again.

Sorry Shaun but i would like a Rosso Scuderia is in front in Q3 at Singapore

Edit : Lewis did it, concrats :)

Last edited:
I'll give it a run on a couple other 550 events to test it out. I usually run about 8-10 races every 2-3 days so I don't play that much. I know very little about automobiles and most of my racing experience comes from arcade racers like Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune. As a result I play this game very casually (driving line on) just to slowly educate myself about cars and professional racing outside of what is portrayed on film.

I started out liking all the JDM tuners, typical Lancer, RX-7 junky. My childhood fantasy cars were Lotus Elise's and Pagani Zonda's but when I picked up this game I found that I just didn't know how to deal with MR cars. Until I discovered your tunes I stuck to FR's (RX-7 and Z4 Coupe) and did no suspension or LSD tuning. I quickly picked up 4WD cars, and am starting to learn FF cars to teach myself proper race braking instead of typical FR buffoonery (throw the ass out, throttle, adjust for exit, FULL throttle when grip is reached). On a side note what is your highest PP tune for a Lotus (aside from the Evora)? I doubt 650PP is realistic, but my 600 and 550 brackets are missing a nice lotus!

So are so many other cars T-T I am not a fan of Ferrari's despite this gaming making me love them more and more. As a result it'd be a cool looking performance car to get but is not crucial as I lack the true love of automotive history many people in this scene have.

Latest Posts

Back