Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98

500PP
195 BHP
650kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
70/75
5.50/9.25
5/5
4/5
2/4
0.0/1.0
-0.05/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
6/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.739
2nd 2.074
3rd 1.613
4th 1.307
5th 1.106
Set final gear to 3.170

FC LSD
14/18/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Sports Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 46kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

I love the way this car feels when you take it to an open track. It is possible to over drive this so be wary of corners and where you think you should turn in. It is a true driving experience this car.

Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg

Apricot Hill Raceway_2.jpg

Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

Last edited:
Aston Martin Vanquish '04

500PP
368 BHP
1400kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Sports Soft Tyres

Change Oil

Standard Size Wheels

FC Sus
F/R
80/85
18.00/14.25
5/5
4/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
7/6

FC Trans
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.998
2nd 2.323
3rd 1.841
4th 1.511
5th 1.274
6th 1.116
Set final gear to 3.030
(Adapt final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
14/18/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 76.6%
All power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 39kgs to Position 50

v12vanquish-jpg.120663

Dodge Challenger R/T '70

500PP
398 BHP
1381kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type A
Inch Up: 1 Wheels (Rays 57Gainer in blue)

FC Suspension

F/R
110/115
13.60/11.80
5/6
5/6
3/4
1.8/1.4
-0.06/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 99mph
1st 2.410
2nd 1.840
3rd 1.4447
4th 1.187
5th 0.996
Set final gear to 2.850

FC LSD
8/10/5
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 93.7%
All power parts set as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce set to 15

This car is capable of winning at the Autumn Ring Seasonal but it isn't the fastest car to do it in. Throttle control is needed, there is a lot of torque going through this machine and I have done my best to put the power down as safe a possible. Enjoy :)

View attachment 236712
View attachment 236713
View attachment 236711

This car is well capable of Gold on the Autumn Ring Seasonal 500pp American Muscle 02.10.14...I got it 2nd try 👍 would of got gold on the first try...but i did a really big smoking spin out on 2nd to last corner...:lol:

As tune..ABS 1..TC2 and all other aids off.. and your'e right about the Torque....you do really need a lot throttle control and be very gentle on the steering....but it was really fun and a wicked tune...cheers mate....:cheers:

Edit...Forgot to say how good are the brakes with this car....you can stop on a Dime...and just love the noise coming down the Straight...👍

Do i dare take the 550pp beast out for a run....:nervous:

Autumn Ring_5.jpg

Autumn Ring.jpg

Autumn Ring_3.jpg

:gtpflag:

This car is well capable of Gold on the Autumn Ring Seasonal 500pp American Muscle 02.10.14...I got it 2nd try 👍 would of got gold on the first try...but i did a really big smoking spin out on 2nd to last corner...:lol:

As tune..ABS 1..TC2 and all other aids off.. and your'e right about the Torque....you do really need a lot throttle control and be very gentle on the steering....but it was really fun and a wicked tune...cheers mate....:cheers:

View attachment 236905
View attachment 236906
View attachment 236907
Loving the Chrome paintwork. Very cool on this car! Its not the fastest 500PP car to win the seasonal but at least your winning in style!

Loving the Chrome paintwork. Very cool on this car! Its not the fastest 500PP car to win the seasonal but at least your winning in style!

Cheers mate..the blue Chrome does look good on her....doesn't it...i did try the red Chrome...but the blue looked better..👍

And Definitely winning in Style...I think she is fast mate...but i think it's such small circuit you dont get to really open her up....i will have to give it a go on Monza big straight or something like that...spot on tune mate...:cheers:

Edit...Forgot to say how good are the brakes with this car....you can stop on a Dime...and just love the noise coming down the Straight...👍

View attachment 236905
View attachment 236906
View attachment 236907

Now that's some shiny, good 'ol fashioned american muscle right there.. The sound this thing makes is a pure joy to lsten to..

Bump it up to 550.. What's the worst that could happen?!

I have another car ready to go, just trying to finish off the other PP version on the same car. if I can't do it tonight, ill finish it off tomorrow. The next car is going to be a Mines BNR Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 Base '00 tune. 550PP on SS tyres is already complete, just fine tuning the suspension on the 600PP version now. Once I get the fine tuning done, this car will be very quick on most tracks. :)

Cheers mate..the blue Chrome does look good on her....doesn't it...i did try the red Chrome...but the blue looked better..👍

And Definitely winning in Style...I think she is fast mate...but i think it's such small circuit you dont get to really open her up....i will have to give it a go on Monza big straight or something like that...spot on tune mate...:cheers:
The car will sound epic on Monza. That exhaust note is to die for, I mean literally, it will probably try and kill you but I tried to keep the murderous spirit within her at bay.

Now that's some shiny, good 'ol fashioned american muscle right there.. The sound this thing makes is a pure joy to lsten to..

Ok i will....:) and yes it does sound wicked...👍

How did you manage to double post the same message? Thats an odd occurrence. Oh well, Never mind. :) Are you going to take up the FITT tuners advice and try and tune yourself a few variations of the Lotus Elise 111R? I looked back through my garage and I realised I hadn't actually tuned that one up myself yet. Definitely one for the list as it is nearly unbeatable with a good tune on it.

Ok i will....:) and yes it does sound wicked mate....👍

I have another car ready to go, just trying to finish off the other PP version on the same car. if I can't do it tonight, ill finish it off tomorrow. The next car is going to be a Mines BNR Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 Base '00 tune. 550PP on SS tyres is already complete, just fine tuning the suspension on the 600PP version now. Once I get the fine tuning done, this car will be very quick on most tracks. :)

The car will sound epic on Monza. That exhaust note is to die for, I mean literally, it will probably try and kill you but I tried to keep the murderous spirit within her at bay.

The Mines Skyline sounds cool mate..can't wait to give that a go....👍

Lol that's funny...Well off to Monza with the 550pp Badger killer...it's been nice knowing you guy's...:lol:

Ok i will....:) and yes it does sound wicked...👍

A double tap eh?!

How did you manage to double post the same message? Thats an odd occurrence. Oh well, Never mind. :) Are you going to take up the FITT tuners advice and try and tune yourself a few variations of the Lotus Elise 111R? I looked back through my garage and I realised I hadn't actually tuned that one up myself yet. Definitely one for the list as it is nearly unbeatable with a good tune on it.

Oddly enough i've been on the hunt for a tune for the Elise 111R.. Mayhaps i should put in some wrench time of my own and see what's what. It is definitely a force to be reckoned with when it's tuned correctly..

Mines BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base '00

550PP
530 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Size Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
65/70
15.40/14.25
5/5
4/4
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.876
2nd 2.188
3rd 1.726
4th 1.416
5th 1.193
6th 1.038
Set final gear to 3.250

FC LSD
10/20/24
Torque-Dist Centre Diff
F/R
36/65

Set power limiter to 89.8%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Downforce set to 125
Ballast - Set 36kgs to Position 50

Apricot Hill Raceway_3.jpg

Apricot Hill Raceway_4.jpg

Last edited:
Ill finish off the 600PP version later. It is getting late and I think my brain is starting to switch off. Enjoy the tunes I've uploaded today, If anyone gets chance to try out the Lotus Sports, its a big recommendation from me for you to try it, it will definitely surprise you with its stability and nimbleness.

Mines BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base '00

550PP
530 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Size Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
65/70
15.40/14.25
5/5
4/4
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.876
2nd 2.188
3rd 1.726
4th 1.416
5th 1.193
6th 1.038
Set final gear to 3.250

FC LSD
10/20/24
Torque-Dist Centre Diff
F/R
36/65

Set power limiter to 89.8%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Downforce set to 125
Ballast - Set 36kgs to Position 50

View attachment 236972
View attachment 236973

You wouldn't happen to have a tune for the premium version of this car by any chance? This car is good, but the textures are hurting my eyes.

Ill finish off the 600PP version later. It is getting late and I think my brain is starting to switch off. Enjoy the tunes I've uploaded today, If anyone gets chance to try out the Lotus Sports, its a big recommendation from me for you to try it, it will definitely surprise you with its stability and nimbleness.

You've been on fire today.. I know i'll have a blast trying these tunes out later on.. Thanks for taking time providing these tunes.

You wouldn't happen to have a tune for the premium version of this car by any chance? This car is good, but the textures are hurting my eyes.
Not at the moment. I don't think I've brought the premium version yet. Try this tune on the premium version and see how it feels, its the same car in theory, just updated.. PD might have overlooked this particular element. If it works, let me know and I can add it to the tune. :)

Not at the moment. I don't think I've brought the premium version yet. Try this tune on the premium version and see how it feels, its the same car in theory, just updated.. PD might have overlooked this particular element. If it works, let me know and I can add it to the tune. :)

I'll give that a shot.

A totally off topic question. Is anyone going to be buying a PS4 (or own one currently) with games like Driveclub, GT7 (when its released at some point)?
My decision will totally depend on what shape/form GT7 is at release date & the reviews it receives.
Put it this way, PD will have to have eradicated it's bug breeding farm.

Thats good to hear. I am saving up for a PS4 and will end up getting the driving games. Driveclub looks good, the crew is supposed to be good but I havnt seen much about that and I will be getting GT7 definitely.
I will buy the PS4 for sure and wait for GT7....currently i'm playing GRID , Insane 2 and rFactor at my Laptop here at the Hospital. Can use the DS3 with a emulate Program :)

A Spec Single Races (Updated 9/10/14)

As per normal, if anyone uses any different tunes from my garage that aren't listed here, let me know and I will add them to the list. Thanks in advance. :)

P1010144.JPG

Nissan GT-R Nismo '14 Super Lap
Nissan GT-R Nismo '14 (600PP SS)

Racing Car Super Lap (Matterhorn)
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model (597PP RH) - Detuned to 550PP with 0/0 camber

Japanese Non-Racing Cars: Drift Event

Nissan GTR Black edition '12 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Toyota GT86 '12 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Racing Car Drift Trial (550PP Restriction)
Toyota 86 "Racing" 13 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Last edited:
Back