Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
MG TF160 '03

400PP
171 BHP
972kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Comfort Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels BBS RE-MG (see what I did there?? :) )

FC Suspension

F/R
90/95
5.50/4.75
5/5
4/4
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

Six Speed Transmission

FC LSD

12/14/16
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 99.9%
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Tuners Notes:

This car is a hairdressers car. Im not being disingenuous to hairdressers but if you follow the paint patterns below, you'll see why.
Body - Iris Red Pearl (Pearlescent)
Wheels - Silver Metallic Graphite (Metallic)
Brakes - Glacier Blue (Metallic)

Circuito di Roma_1.jpg

Circuito di Roma.jpg

Last edited:
MG TF160 '03

400PP
171 BHP
972kgs

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
90/95
6.80/7.40
4/3
3/3
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.03

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

Six Speed Transmission

FC LSD

12/14/18
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 99.9%
Sports Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Tuners Notes:

This car is a hairdressers car. Im not being disingenuous to hairdressers but if you follow the paint patterns below, you'll see why.

View attachment 236709
View attachment 236710

Last edited:
MG TF160 '03

450PP
240 BHP
972kgs

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
90/95
8.70/9.40
5/8
5/7
3/4
1.0/1.2
-0.05/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

Six Speed Transmission
(Reset transmission to default once power parts have been added)

FC LSD
12/14/18
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.3%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Tuners Notes:

View attachment 236709
View attachment 236710

Last edited:
Dodge Challenger R/T '70

500PP
398 BHP
1381kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type A
Inch Up: 1 Wheels (Rays 57Gainer in blue)

FC Suspension

F/R
110/115
13.60/11.80
5/6
5/6
3/4
1.8/1.4
-0.06/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 99mph
1st 2.410
2nd 1.840
3rd 1.4447
4th 1.187
5th 0.996
Set final gear to 2.850

FC LSD
8/10/5
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 93.7%
All power parts set as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce set to 15

This car is capable of winning at the Autumn Ring Seasonal but it isn't the fastest car to do it in. Throttle control is needed, there is a lot of torque going through this machine and I have done my best to put the power down as safe a possible. Enjoy :)

Autumn Ring.jpg

Autumn Ring_1.jpg

Autumn Ring_2.jpg

Just need to give a like without try cause i'm sure they work good :)
The hairdressers cars are like you'd expect. Not the fastest in the world, like to slide around and require effort to getting them to steer in the right direction but they are quick and they like going sideways. Fun cars, not really meant to be taken seriously. I mean, they're pink.. Enough said really. :)

The hairdressers cars are like you'd expect. Not the fastest in the world, like to slide around and require effort to getting them to steer in the right direction but they are quick and they like going sideways. Fun cars, not really meant to be taken seriously. I mean, they're pink.. Enough said really. :)

Here i thought an Audi TT(first gen) tune was inbound but you threw me a curveball with a MG tune.... Sneaky..

Here i thought an Audi TT tune was inbound but you threw me a curveball with a MG tune.... Sneaky..
This is true. Audi TT's are a common hair dressers car but they can also be quite manly if they are painted the right colour and have the right alloys on them. You gotta love the 4wd system the Audis have. The A3s are really good in this game with the right tune on them.

I now have a few hours of uninterrupted ps3 tuning time. I am going to finish off my hairdressers car.. You'll see what i mean when its posted.. :) and a few others. I did my test today at uni for Cells, Genetics, Homeostasis and Biochemistry and scored 9 out of 10. I was gutted about the 10th question I got wrong as I knew the answer, I just doubted myself and went for the obvious answer which my brain told me it wasn't.. Next time ill get them all right. :) If all goes to plan, expect a few cars to be published within the next few hours.

Can't wait to see your Hairdressers car...is it called that...because it's a cut above the rest...:lol:

Well done on your Uni test...9 out of 10 is still good mate....👍

More tunes...awesome mate...can't wait to see what you have done...:cheers:

Can't wait to see your Hairdressers car...is it called that...because it's a cut above the rest...:lol:

Well done on your Uni test...9 out of 10 is still good mate....👍

More tunes...awesome mate...can't wait to see what you have done...:cheers:
The hair dressers cars are already published. Cut above the rest, I like it.. very clever pun. :) Be careful when driving the car though, if you drive too fast, the pink start starts to run leaving a blue rinse underneath. Its a new paint by PD OLD PERSON GT 003. The R/T 70 is an awesome car.. I am working on a 550PP SS version and its possessed by Ted Bundy I think.. Its insane and scary. I am trying my best to tame this car but the Bugatti was easier than this car.. Oddly enough.

MG TF160 '03

450PP
240 BHP
972kgs

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
90/95
8.70/9.40
5/8
5/7
3/4
1.0/1.2
-0.05/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

Six Speed Transmission
(Reset transmission to default once power parts have been added)

FC LSD
12/14/18
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.3%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Tuners Notes:

View attachment 236709
View attachment 236710

I see what you mean looks cool...👍

I like the look of the Dodge Challenger...will have to give this one a try.:)

Dodge Challenger R/T '70

550PP
577 BHP
1435kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type A

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
14.50/10.75
5/6
4/7
2/5
1.2/1.6
-0.12/0.12

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 205mph
1st 2.167
2nd 1.427
3rd 0.953
4th 0.688
5th 0.528
Set final gear to 4.090

FC LSD
8/16/5
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 97.4%
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Supercharger

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce set to 16
Ballast - Set 54kgs to Position -50

This car has been tamed as much as I can without destroying what this car stands for. It is a powerhouse of american muscle. In a straight line it has great acceleration and it can handle corners a lot better with this tune. Tested on Apricot Hill and it works well there. Throttle control is required for this tune (obviously) but you will find this car easy to drive. Hopefully. Enjoy folks :)

autumn-ring-jpg.236712

autumn-ring_1-jpg.236713

autumn-ring_2-jpg.236711

The hair dressers cars are already published. Cut above the rest, I like it.. very clever pun. :) Be careful when driving the car though, if you drive too fast, the pink start starts to run leaving a blue rinse underneath. Its a new paint by PD OLD PERSON GT 003. The R/T 70 is an awesome car.. I am working on a 550PP SS version and its possessed by Ted Bundy I think.. Its insane and scary. I am trying my best to tame this car but the Bugatti was easier than this car.. Oddly enough.

The pink starts to run leaving a blue rinse underneath..it's a new paint by PD OLD PERSON GT 003....that's funny mate...and love the Ted Bundy Pun....:lol:

Good luck taming the 550pp Version ....will have to have a drive with her then when done.....👍

The pink starts to run leaving a blue rinse underneath..it's a new paint by PD OLD PERSON GT 003....that's funny mate...and love the Ted Bundy Pun....:lol:

Good luck taming the 550pp Version ....will have to have a drive with her then when done.....👍
It took less time that I thought to tame her.. She's done. Ive moved onto a Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 now. This car is going to be epic!

Dodge Challenger R/T '70

550PP
577 BHP
1435kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type A

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
14.50/10.75
5/6
4/7
2/5
1.2/1.6
-0.12/0.12

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 205mph
1st 2.167
2nd 1.427
3rd 0.953
4th 0.688
5th 0.528
Set final gear to 4.090

FC LSD
8/16/5
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Supercharger

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce set to 16

This car has been tamed as much as I can without destroying what this car stands for. It is a powerhouse of american muscle. In a straight line it has great acceleration and it can handle corners a lot better with this tune. Tested on Apricot Hill and it works well there. Throttle control is required for this tune (obviously) but you will find this car easy to drive. Hopefully. Enjoy folks :)

autumn-ring-jpg.236712

autumn-ring_1-jpg.236713

autumn-ring_2-jpg.236711

Looks like you tamed the beast very quickly...Did you tell her if you don't sub-come to my tuning powers...i will paint you Pink....lol...:)

It took less time that I thought to tame her.. She's done. Ive moved onto a Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 now. This car is going to be epic!

I bet the Elise's are hard to tune mate....they are hard to drive...Good luck 👍

I know you're busy mate but is anyone up for a race online....:cheers:

I bet the Elise's are hard to tune mate....they are hard to drive...Good luck 👍

I know you're busy mate but is anyone up for a race online....:cheers:
The elise is about 95% done. I did a base tune for it when I brought the car and parts. I just need to sort out the transmission and fiddle with the brake balance but its just about ready for publishing. Im on fire this afternoon. :)

Dodge Challenger R/T '70

550PP
577 BHP
1435kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type A

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
14.50/10.75
5/6
4/7
2/5
1.2/1.6
-0.12/0.12

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 205mph
1st 2.167
2nd 1.427
3rd 0.953
4th 0.688
5th 0.528
Set final gear to 4.090

FC LSD
8/16/5
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Supercharger

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce set to 16

autumn-ring-jpg.236712

autumn-ring_1-jpg.236713

autumn-ring_2-jpg.236711

I've just looked in my Stockyard and have found this car untuned...so i'm going to give this tune and powerhouse a go...:cheers:

PS i like the color....it's looks Awesome...👍

The elise is about 95% done. I did a base tune for it when I brought the car and parts. I just need to sort out the transmission and fiddle with the brake balance but its just about ready for publishing. Im on fire this afternoon. :)

You are on fire mate...it takes me about 2 weeks to tune a car.....:lol:

I can't tonight. My other half likes to watch the great british bake off and then grand designs is on. Have a good race is anyone else is able to come online.

Ok mate no probs...next time..👍

A totally off topic question. Is anyone going to be buying a PS4 (or own one currently) with games like Driveclub, GT7 (when its released at some point)?

I don't have one at present but i will be buying one when GT7 comes out...that's a must....otherwise we will all be left with no online racing and seasonals or updates like GT5...👍 Plus it's a good excuse to get one... when GT7 comes out because of my other half....she likes Uncharted and 4 comes out for that next year too....Hee Hee..👍

Last edited:
A totally off topic question. Is anyone going to be buying a PS4 (or own one currently) with games like Driveclub, GT7 (when its released at some point)?
If I'll afford it, I'll buy them too. :D

Edit: I mean the PS4 & GT7.

Last edited:
Ok mate no probs...next time..👍

I don't have one at present but i will be buying one when GT7 comes out...that's a must....otherwise we will all be left with no online racing and seasonals or updates like GT5...👍 Plus it's a good excuse to the misses to buy it when GT7 comes out...she likes Uncharted and 4 comes out for that next year too....Hee Hee..👍
Thats good to hear. I am saving up for a PS4 and will end up getting the driving games. Driveclub looks good, the crew is supposed to be good but I havnt seen much about that and I will be getting GT7 definitely.

Mazda 787B Stealth Model

696PP
938 BHP
830kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
75/80
19.50/21.50
6/7
5/8
3/6
3.0/3.5
-0.16/0.16

Racing Brake Kit
8/9

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.855
2nd 2.102
3rd 1.615
4th 1.300
5th 1.073
Set final gear to 3.075
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
8/6/10

Set power limiter to 100.0%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
600/770

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

In free run mode, this car was running 1.52s around Suzuka without breaking a sweat. Very nice car and supremely fast.

Just tested on 700PP Spa A Spec Seasonal and came 1st in my first attempt. This car has a lot of grip and a lot of speed!

View attachment 179245
View attachment 179246
View attachment 179247

IA GT World Champ. 750PP Mount Panorama Winner! 👍

This car is scary fast! If anyone wants a ridiculous fast race in a ridiculous narrow track, take it to Mt. Panorama! :eek:

Throttle control is still needed... :)

IA GT World Champ. 750PP Mount Panorama Winner! 👍

This car is scary fast! If anyone wants a ridiculous fast race in a ridiculous narrow track, take it to Mt. Panorama! :eek:

Throttle control is still needed... :)

Ahh... I ran a detuned 787b Stealth set to 650pp at that track and the car literally flew around the track.

Back