Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Get the 330P4. It's quicker and I didn't see tunes for it.

Question: are you going to make tunes for this batch of seasonals? Interestingly, they added a PP limit on the race car drift trial. It's also 550.

Get the 330P4. It's quicker and I didn't see tunes for it.

Question: are you going to make tunes for this batch of seasonals? Interestingly, they added a PP limit on the race car drift trial. It's also 550.
I dont need to make tunes for it. I already have them dotted around my garage. I have at least 6 japanese drift cars, one japanese 86 "Racing" '13 drift tune which I got gold with and the GT-R Nismo is already tuned and a gold tune at that. I am just hunting through my setups to find the Matterhorn gold tune to finish this set off. Its in here somewhere! :)

Seasonal races are completed. All my cars which I achieved gold in are on Page 122 towards the bottom of the page. Hope they help anyone who is struggling. Matterhorn is made easy now with the GT500 Stealth Model. It has supreme grip and you can really push that thing through the corners.

Can you tell us more about Angor Wat?

I vote for the 250GTO :bowdown:
In all honesty, I think I am aiming towards that car because I never owned it in GT5. Its a new edition to this game so I think I will get that one first and then save up for the other 20 million cars. This is my new aim, work towards earning the nice cars.. along with tuning cars which have practical uses for seasonals and career races of course :)

I will write a massive essay about Angkor Wat sometime in the future.. There is a lot of fine detail and I haven't washed and dressed yet so my brain isn't working at 100% capacity. Ill do a whole dossier on it for you. :)

In all honesty, I think I am aiming towards that car because I never owned it in GT5. Its a new edition to this game so I think I will get that one first and then save up for the other 20 million cars. This is my new aim, work towards earning the nice cars.. along with tuning cars which have practical uses for seasonals and career races of course :)

I will write a massive essay about Angkor Wat sometime in the future.. There is a lot of fine detail and I haven't washed and dressed yet so my brain isn't working at 100% capacity. Ill do a whole dossier on it for you. :)
I had the 330 P4 in GT5 and didn't think much of it to be honest.
Admittedly it was in default settings, except for the gearbox, but I found it'd understeer or oversteer at random and was wildly unpredictable. Evil little car

The 250GTO is worth the 20 biggins just for looks alone :drool: :bowdown:

How did you manage to double post the same message? Thats an odd occurrence. Oh well, Never mind. :) Are you going to take up the FITT tuners advice and try and tune yourself a few variations of the Lotus Elise 111R? I looked back through my garage and I realised I hadn't actually tuned that one up myself yet. Definitely one for the list as it is nearly unbeatable with a good tune on it.

Sorry about the Double post Guy's....i don't know how i managed that ether..half asleep i suppose...:lol:

Yes mate definitely up for the Elise 111R...I'm going to try a race tune first so i can use online with you guys...but don't expect to see it anytime soon...you know how long it takes me to tune a car....:lol:

@shaunm80 @LordJCS We should all do one...👍 and @chrisspeed281 when you come out of Hospital...Glad your'e Keeping the DS3 active in your hands mate...are you playing the new Grid Auto sport on your Computer...👍

:cheers:

Last edited:
I had the 330 P4 in GT5 and didn't think much of it to be honest.
Admittedly it was in default settings, except for the gearbox, but I found it'd understeer or oversteer at random and was wildly unpredictable. Evil little car

The 250GTO is worth the 20 biggins just for looks alone :drool: :bowdown:

I Vote for 250GTO too @Pete05 and if you buy one @shaunm80 then that means i will have to treat myself to one...Wicked...👍

Update to garage directory

I have created a new sub menu in the garage for any rare and expensive cars. This menu is for any of the exotic cars which are either very expensive or one off models that are very rare. More will be added in time. :)

Ugh... I managed to pull off a decent time on the "Datmo" seasonal and my router decided to go belly up. My time did not get registered.

So it's back to the drawing board for me... I hope that my ISP gives me a different router this time because the one i have now is known to have serious issues. But if they give me the same model i'll strap on my steel toed boots and find the CEO of my ISP and ram my boot so far up his "tailpipe" i can strangle him with the laces.. :mad:

Pagani Zonda C12 '00

550PP
469 BHP
1200kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
70/75
11.75/14.50
5/6
4/7
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.470
2nd 1.915
3rd 1.512
4th 1.240
5th 1.049
6th 0.919
Set final gear to 3.120

FC LSD
10/12/22
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.1%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 48kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only. Tested on 550PP Willow Springs A Spec Seasonal. A very easy win with a very controllable car.

View attachment 170938
View attachment 170939

550PP Twin Ring Motegi Seasonal Winner!

500PP Spa Rainmasters Seasonal Winner! (detuned)

👍

Great tune! :)

550PP Twin Ring Motegi Seasonal Winner!

500PP Spa Rainmasters Seasonal Winner! (detuned)

👍

Great tune! :)
I have added these to the list of cars. Thank you for letting me know :)

From behind a camera: D Cambodia at a guess
Correct. Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Beautiful place, amazing how they built such wonders so many years ago really.

Ugh... I managed to pull off a decent time on the "Datmo" seasonal and my router decided to go belly up. My time did not get registered.

So it's back to the drawing board for me... I hope that my ISP gives me a different router this time because the one i have now is known to have serious issues. But if they give me the same model i'll strap on my steel toed boots and find the CEO of my ISP and ram my boot so far up his "tailpipe" i can strangle him with the laces.. :mad:
You and pete could start an "I hate internet companies" group at this rate.. Hope you get it sorted soon!

I Vote for 250GTO too @Pete05 and if you buy one @shaunm80 then that means i will have to treat myself to one...Wicked...👍
A 20 million 250GTO will be winging its way to me soon. I am currently on 17.5million credits. Gonna wait till I've got a little more than 20 million though as I like to have spare credits for any emergency builds which are required for seasonals etc.

I have added these to the list of cars. Thank you for letting me know :)

👍 Glad to help. Was a bit sceptical on the Zonda, but it's very good (the tune helps, of course! :D)

Congrats on the future 20mil. goal! I have all the 20M cars and never used any of them... :crazy: If I may leave my opinion, maybe you should take in consideration this: ;)

Screenshot_1.jpg

👍 Glad to help. Was a bit sceptical on the Zonda, but it's very good (the tune helps, of course! :D)

Congrats on the future 20mil. goal! I have all the 20M cars and never used any of them... :crazy: If I may leave my opinion, maybe you should take in consideration this: ;)

I will get all the 20 million cars one day.. Don't worry. Its a case of which I can use now and I have a order in mind.I think these are all the 20 million cars aren't they?

Ferrari GTO
Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line
Ferrari 330 P4
Ford Mark IV Race Car
Jaguar XJ13
Ford GT40 Race Car

Does anyone know anything about the Toyota FT-1 graphite? Its a new car added to the dealership and its not ticked to say I own it? Its 500,000 credits. Anyone know if its tuneable or like all FT-1's, only the tyre choice and ballast can be added?

I will get all the 20 million cars one day.. Don't worry. Its a case of which I can use now and I have a order in mind.I think these are all the 20 million cars aren't they?

Ferrari GTO
Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line
Ferrari 330 P4
Ford Mark IV Race Car
Jaguar XJ13
Ford GT40 Race Car
I own all exept the Jaguar Chrome Line because you can't use this one for Oldie Races. You can see how fast some of them are at page 106 (Grand Valley Event) :)

Does anyone know anything about the Toyota FT-1 graphite? Its a new car added to the dealership and its not ticked to say I own it? Its 500,000 credits. Anyone know if its tuneable or like all FT-1's, only the tyre choice and ballast can be added?
The Graphite is exactly the same as the red one.... if you own the red one it's a waste of Credits to buy the Graphite

I will get all the 20 million cars one day.. Don't worry. Its a case of which I can use now and I have a order in mind.

👍

I think these are all the 20 million cars aren't they?

Ferrari GTO
Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line
Ferrari 330 P4
Ford Mark IV Race Car
Jaguar XJ13
Ford GT40 Race Car

Most Expensive GT6 cars:

Screenshot_1.jpg

This website has all the GT6 and other games car info - http://www.kudosprime.com/index.php

Lol i just bought one to see if it was tuneable and it's not... i should of looked down to JCS post....Lol

it's such a shame that these FT1'S are not Tuneable....👎

Nevermind. At least you have another FT1 to add to your collection.

Yes i do..Lol.. Oh well it is still a nice looking car...👍

It was good @shaunm80 to get back the first Mustang Review from biffa3...I'm glad ours made it around the track ok and got good times...I am really happy with the result...👍

Yes i do..Lol.. Oh well it is still a nice looking car...👍

It was good @shaunm80 to get back the first Mustang Review from biffa3...I'm glad ours made it around the track ok and got good times...I am really happy with the result...👍

Your car got an excellent review Badger. High praise indeed from Biffa3. I am hoping that my DC catches up as other tuners test and review mine. My DC scores are good but others are generally better which means I may have to go for a outer world setup for the next event. Take a risk on something that isn't stable.

Back