Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Lotus Elise '11 (Full Aero Package)

PP 450pp
Max Power 176bhp
Weight 840kg
Weight Dist 44:56

Buy full area kit (including flat floor)
Change wheels inch up 2
Change oil and rigidity improvement from pit garage.
Sports Hard Tyres
Racing Brake Kit

Downforce set to Level 12
Weight reduction stage 3
Carbon Bonnet and Window weight reduction
Ballast 76kg @ -50

Suspension
F/R

80/80
4.78 / 8.41
7/7
6/6
2/4
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.04/0.12
Brake 4/2

LSD (FC)
10/8/20
Triple plate clutch

Power Parts
sports ecu
racing exhaust
exhaust manifold
catalytic converter

Set power to 99%

FC Trans
set to 5000 final gear
max speed 112mph
1st 2.949
2nd 2.282
3rd 1.814
4th 1.514
5th 1.300
6th 1.131
set final gear to 3400

Works well on city circuits and twisty tracks. Low top speed means its not suited to circuits like Monza.

View attachment 111848

Just did this car with your setup & won gold in current beginner level seasonal race. it was very much the awesome. chased down all of the ai cars. it was very much coolness. Thank you so very much again.

Relaxing Photo Art

(Taken in Kalbarri in Western Australia)

Kalbarri1.JPG

I've had an interesting morning.. Trying to tame the Cizeta V16-T.. That car is a handfull to be frank.

I did however manage to win the nurb event with it so i guess i'm close to taming it completely..
Gonna tinker some more with it later on today to iron out the kinks.

Another fun car to fling around the green hell is the Lamborghini Diablo GT. Very prone to let the rear end step out, so a tweak on the lsd is needed. Still got the win with it.

And for good meassure i took the Merc SL55 AMG(a.k.a: The Tank), oh boy.. what was i thinking?! It was a barrel of laughs that thing.. Sadly no win with it yet tho, but as they say: no guts, no glory..

:cheers:

I've had an interesting morning.. Trying to tame the Cizeta V16-T.. That car is a handfull to be frank.

I did however manage to win the nurb event with it so i guess i'm close to taming it completely..
Gonna tinker some more with it later on today to iron out the kinks.

Another fun car to fling around the green hell is the Lamborghini Diablo GT. Very prone to let the rear end step out, so a tweak on the lsd is needed. Still got the win with it.

And for good meassure i took the Merc SL55 AMG(a.k.a: The Tank), oh boy.. what was i thinking?! It was a barrel of laughs that thing.. Sadly no win with it yet tho, but as they say: no guts, no glory..

I only have a base tune for the Cizeta at the moment. It is a beast which (if it can be tamed) would be biblically fast. I only wish I had more time to spend on tuning at the moment in time. I will hopefully have time on wednesday afternoon to get some serious time in and finalise a couple of the tunes I have created a base tune for.

I only have a base tune for the Cizeta at the moment. It is a beast which (if it can be tamed) would be biblically fast. I only wish I had more time to spend on tuning at the moment in time. I will hopefully have time on wednesday afternoon to get some serious time in and finalise a couple of the tunes I have created a base tune for.

Oh yes indeed. The Cizeta is capable of going, as you so elegantly put it, biblically fast. As it sits now it does about 145km/h on first gear then thundering through the other 4 gears to hit close to 330km/h at the end of the long straight right at the fast lefthander.. That's with a moderate gearing, i wonder what would happen if i widened the ratio a bit more.. Maybe rip the space-time continuum to shreds?!

Just some pesky oversteering that needs sorting out and then it'll be ready for the masses. (i.e posting the tune here)

If you guys feel brave enough that is?!:sly:

Last edited:
Oh yes indeed. The Cizeta is capable of going, as you so elegantly put it, biblically fast. As it sits now it does about 145km/h on first gear then thundering through the other 4 gears to hit close to 330km/h at the end of the long straight right at the fast lefthander.. That's with a moderate gearing, i wonder what would happen if i widened the ratio a bit more.. Maybe rip the space-time continuum to shreds?!

Just some pesky oversteering that needs sorting out and then it'll be ready for the masses. (i.e posting the tune here)

If you guys feel brave enough that is?!:sly:

I will give it a go once I have tuned up my own version and then ill have something to compare it against. I feel up to the challenge :)

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4

600PP
693 BHP
1300kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

Sports Soft Tyres
Change Oil
Aero Kit Type A
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Sus

F/R
110/110
9.50/15.00
7/7
6/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.08

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Trans
set final gear to 4.500
set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.915
2nd 2.219
3rd 1.718
4th 1.394
5th 1.173
6th 1.021
Set final gear to 2.750

FC LSD
F/R
6/6
8/8
12/12
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

50:50

All engine parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 48kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Drive this car sensibly through the bends and it will repay you with consistent times.

View attachment 124159

Shaun,

This car/tune and the Ring are perfect for each other... It is superfast, has super grip and the car let's you do anything you want, even going on the grass... I'm having a blast on the 550PP Ring seasonal...

And I'm saying this because I need your help... To get the Lambo to 550PP I changed the following:
  • NO Weight Reduction Stage 3
    NO Carbon Bonnet
    NO Window Weight Reduction
  • Power Limiter: 83.5%
So, in your opinion, is it better to leave the stock weight and have more power, or make it lighter, but less powerful?

The stats atm are 550PP | 551BHP | 1.615Kgs (with ballast) | WD - 45:55

The car feels great, but on the gearbox, from 2nd to 3rd, it dies a tiny bit. The FG was changed to 3.000.

Many thanks! 👍 :)

Shaun,

This car/tune and the Ring are perfect for each other... It is superfast, has super grip and the car let's you do anything you want, even going on the grass... I'm having a blast on the 550PP Ring seasonal...

And I'm saying this because I need your help... To get the Lambo to 550PP I changed the following:
  • NO Weight Reduction Stage 3
    NO Carbon Bonnet
    NO Window Weight Reduction
  • Power Limiter: 83.5%
So, in your opinion, is it better to leave the stock weight and have more power, or make it lighter, but less powerful?

The stats atm are 550PP | 551BHP | 1.615Kgs (with ballast) | WD - 45:55

The car feels great, but on the gearbox, from 2nd to 3rd, it dies a tiny bit. The FG was changed to 3.000.

Many thanks! 👍 :)
I would say that to keep the car feeling stable, take off the weight reduction aids and slightly reduce the power. Otherwise you'll have a super light car which has less power and that potentially changes the tune aspect as it is designed to have a lot of power going through the gear box. I suspect second and third gear will need to be changed along with the final gear. It won't hurt to bring the slider to the right hand side a little bit on both gears.

The only thing you have to watch is that the gears after it are still above the starting line on the previous gear. I hope that bit makes sense.. it is hard to explain.

When I get chance, I shall play around with the settings and see whats what with this car at 550PP. For now, no weight aids sounds the best but if thats different, I shall let you know.

I would say that to keep the car feeling stable, take off the weight reduction aids and slightly reduce the power. Otherwise you'll have a super light car which has less power and that potentially changes the tune aspect as it is designed to have a lot of power going through the gear box.

:bowdown: TY! Roger that!

I suspect second and third gear will need to be changed along with the final gear. It won't hurt to bring the slider to the right hand side a little bit on both gears.

The only thing you have to watch is that the gears after it are still above the starting line on the previous gear. I hope that bit makes sense.. it is hard to explain.

Atm, the settings are:

DSC_0010.JPG

When I get chance, I shall play around with the settings and see whats what with this car at 550PP. For now, no weight aids sounds the best but if thats different, I shall let you know.

Please, only if you have the time... Your the best! 👍

I'm looking for a little guidance on a tune I'm doing. I've seemed to reach no man's land on this car, I haven't found a decent tune for it anywhere. I've got a good start on it, but I know it could be much more swift in the right hands. It is a very fast car at 550-600pp. Any man should be excited to drive a Batmobile. :D Any guesses?

I'm looking for a little guidance on a tune I'm doing. I've seemed to reach no man's land on this car, I haven't found a decent tune for it anywhere. I've got a good start on it, but I know it could be much more swift in the right hands. It is a very fast car at 550-600pp. Any man should be excited to drive a Batmobile. :D Any guesses?
Sounds like a Citroen GT Road Car or Citroen GT Race Car?

BINGO!! Do you think you could give me a hand with the Road Car version? I can post or pm you my settings if you have time
I won't be able to help out with this one I'm afraid. I don't own this car and its not on my list of cars to buy at the moment. My credits are running low and that car is a little to expensive for me. Praiano is the most likely candidate who would have a tune for this car.

I won't be able to help out with this one I'm afraid. I don't own this car and its not on my list of cars to buy at the moment. My credits are running low and that car is a little to expensive for me. Praiano is the most likely candidate who would have a tune for this car.
Thanks anyway. I tried his garage with no luck. I PM'd you the tune a few moments ago in case you want to try it one day

I've been tinkering with the race version of this car. I've got it working somewhat to the degree i was looking for. Some minor kinks that need sorting tho.. I also happen to have the road version of the car but haven't bothered tuning it yet. i may however sit down tomorrow and try to work out the in's and out's of that car..

Jaguar XKR-S '11 (GT3 Version)

600PP
592 BHP
1400kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Custom Rear Wing

Wing Stay Type E
Wing Type H
Winglets Type N
Wing Size
Height set to -10
Width Set to +10

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
17.50/14.30
5/5
4/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.545
2nd 1.954
3rd 1.534
4th 1.250
5th 1.052
6th 0.919
Set final gear to 3.450

FC LSD
14/16/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 89.1%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Semi Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Downforce set to 16
Ballast - Set 48kgs to Position 50

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg

Jaguar XKR-S '11 (GT3 Version)

600PP
592 BHP
1400kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Custom Rear Wing

Wing Stay Type E
Wing Type H
Winglets Type N
Wing Size
Height set to -10
Width Set to +10

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
17.50/14.30
5/5
4/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.545
2nd 1.954
3rd 1.534
4th 1.250
5th 1.052
6th 0.919
Set final gear to 3.450

FC LSD
14/16/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 89.1%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Semi Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Downforce set to 16
Ballast - Set 48kgs to Position 50

View attachment 242846 View attachment 242844 View attachment 242843 View attachment 242845
If that goes as well as it looks, it'll be a real weapon.
Hopefully it corners like a cat on carpet :D

If that goes as well as it looks, it'll be a real weapon.
Hopefully it corners like a cat on carpet :D
This GT3 tune isn't as agile as the Aston Martin DB9 as it has a power deficit at 600PP. Having said that, it isn't that much slower in terms of overall lap time around Silverstone. I believe that I have got the best out of this car at this PP range. Not quite cat on carpet handling but its a lot better than a dog on a polished wooden floor. Im waiting for my dedicated and hard working testers to take the Jag for a drive and feedback on it :)

@Pete05 - Any update on when you will be hitting the Internet Super Highway? It seems to be taking ages from when you first mentioned you had a provider sorted out.
I had a provider sorted, a deal selected, then got told fairy tales, BS & got the run around.
I'm being as thorough as I can be this time & conducting everything in writing so I have proof.

Back