Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Toyota

* Setups are used as they are, if nothing is specified.
* No Aids, ABS: 1.
Toyota Aqua S '11
350 PP | 108 BHP | 1020 kg | Weight Distribution 55:45
Comfort Medium Tyres
* CS Tyres

GT6 Seasonal | Beginners Non-Racing Car Challenge | Suzuka Circuit East Course | 450 PP | SH
Suzuka Circuit East Course_5.jpg

The Winning Overtake

Toyota GT86 '12 (Seasonal Setup)
480 PP | 317 BHP | 1150 kg | Weight Distribution 50:50
Sports Hard Tyres
GT6 Seasonal | Intermediate Non-Racing Car Challenge | Daytona Road Course | 500 PP | SS
Daytona Road Course_11.jpg

The Winning Overtake

Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12
615 PP | 529 BHP | 900 kg | Weight Distribution 50:50
Racing Hard Tyres
* Power Limiter: 600 PP

GT6 Seasonal | Expert Level Racing Car Challenge | Silverstone GP Circuit | 600 PP | RH
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_4.jpg

The Winning Overtake

:cheers:

Last edited:
Saleen S7 '02

550PP
455 BHP
1140kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft Tyres

IB License Tour of America Race 3 - Daytona Road - Winner! 👍

Track choosen for the mix of fast and slow corners... Stable threw the fast and slow corners, but more suitable for faster tracks. :) Slow corners and this car... better not... Once iy gets to the fast part of the track, OMG!

Great tune! 👍

Nissan GT-R

* No Aids, ABS: 1.

* Power Limiter: 450 PP

GT6 Seasonal | Beginners Non-Racing Car Challenge | Suzuka Circuit East Course | 450 PP | SH
View attachment 260004
The Winning Overtake

* Power Limiter: 500 PP

GT6 Seasonal | Intermediate Non-Racing Car Challenge | Daytona Road Course | 500 PP | SS
View attachment 260008
The Winning Overtake

GT6 Seasonal | Expert Level Racing Car Challenge | Silverstone GP Circuit | 600 PP | RH
View attachment 260010
The Winning Overtake

Nice set of wins! A trio of Nissan golds. That Black '07 version looks really good still, even with its odd colour scheme.

Hey Shaun! Thanks for all the Beemer tunes, they all work very well so far 👍. I know you said you were done with these, but I was wondering if you could try a BMW M4 M Performance GT3 version with 600pp. I started my own tune but I feel like its missing something. It doesn't quite jump out of the corners like I expect it to :confused:, but its not too bad. 1:28.xx (1:30.xx average) at GP/D so far with room for improvement. I hope you can help! :cheers:

Its one that I shall add to the list for future projects. You could just put a set of RH tyres on one of the various 600PP M4 tunes and see which suits them the best. Most SS tyre tunes work well with RH Tyres if the SS tune works effortlessly. You should be able to increase the LSD value for acceleration too on RH tyres as they have more grip available.

Toyota

* No Aids, ABS: 1.* Power Limiter: 450 PP

* CS Tyres

View attachment 260013
The Winning Overtake

View attachment 260043
The Winning Overtake

* Power Limiter: 600 PP

View attachment 260087
The Winning Overtake

How did the Aqua drive? It is a very odd car. That exhaust sound on it is amazing, i had to turn the TV down as it was getting too loud for me when the revs go up!

IB License Tour of America Race 3 - Daytona Road - Winner! 👍

Track choosen for the mix of fast and slow corners... Stable threw the fast and slow corners, but more suitable for faster tracks. :) Slow corners and this car... better not... Once iy gets to the fast part of the track, OMG!

Great tune! 👍
The Saleen was a really hard car to tame and sort out the massive oversteer that appeared mid corner. Im glad you liked this tune, it means it worked out well, even on other tracks where it wasn't tested. :)

How did the Aqua drive? It is a very odd car. That exhaust sound on it is amazing, i had to turn the TV down as it was getting too loud for me when the revs go up!
After you've get used to it's throttle sensitivity, it's fast enough for it's fate. :sly: Yes, the sound is very personal indeed. :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh great!! 600PP M4 Tunes... I guess it's time to go buy my 3rd M4 and build these monsters! :D

I'm sure a GT3 version could be spec'd out... Add improved body rigidity (to simulate the mandatory roll cage & extra weld points), stiffened suspension and RH tires, big bad wing in the back... Engine upgrades to meet the HP/Torque levels necessary.

I am now .112 away from getting gold on the Light Car Company Rocket Car event. My tune has been ironed out, just gotta get the last corner sorted and ill have the time required to get gold. Its a new tune dedicated for this circuit and event so when I have gold, ill publish what I've got.

BMW M4 Coupe

500PP
345 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Hard Tyres

BMW M4 Coupe

500PP
345 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

BMW M4 Coupe

550PP
507 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

All 3 versions built! 👍

Tested:

BMW M4 Coupe

500PP
345 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Hard Tyres

Intermediate Level NRC Daytona Road Seasonal Winner! 👍

Very competitive at 500PP - Sports Hard - stable and fun to drive. Usual throttle caution on low gears (exiting corners), but a pleasure to drive. On SS should be even better...

A good win, even against 2 very dirty AI players... :grumpy:

Great tune Shaun! Will test the remaining 2 tomorrow... 👍

Light Car Company Rocket '07

616PP
283 BHP
440kgs

Sports Hard Tyres

Change Oil

FC Suspension

F/R
90/100
4.00/5.25
6/8
5/7
3/4
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 6.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.649
2nd 2.740
3rd 2.143
4th 1.747
5th 1.473
Set final gear to 3.870

FC LSD
8/10/14
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 96.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit

Ballast - Set 50kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Just been informed that this tune can be boosted up by adjusting the power limiter and it will give you extra power. It is worth doing for this car. The only reason it isn't on the tune sheet is because I didn't notice when I first created the tune. Never mind. I still got gold with 616PP but you guys shouldn't have to struggle if you boost it a little.

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

Last edited:
@shaunm80 May I ask the reasoning behind spec'ing the car out at 616PP when the Seasonal Event allowed for 620PP? I see you are using the Power Limiter. I already used your older tune (and I juiced it up to 620PP) and got Gold after running 2 laps - it was very late so I stopped after that Gold Medal lap... I just can't understand why you decided to handicap yourself even 4 PP.

Sierra Update. 1,300,819 points :) Took me a while but I got there. Now I can move on to other things such as tuning and testing cars in the next week. I am now up to 15million in credits. I can see the 20mill car coming around in the next couple of weeks.

@shaunm80 May I ask the reasoning behind spec'ing the car out at 616PP when the Seasonal Event allowed for 620PP? I see you are using the Power Limiter. I already used your older tune (and I juiced it up to 620PP) and got Gold after running 2 laps - it was very late so I stopped after that Gold Medal lap... I just can't understand why you decided to handicap yourself even 4 PP.
I didn't realise it was on 96.5% or something or other until I got gold. I didn't bother to change the tune as I didnt know the exact figures but I shall put a note on the tune sheet that it the power limiter can be boosted up a little. :)

Pagani Huayra '11 (GT3 Version)

600PP
577 BHP
1200kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Rear Wing
Wing Stays Type E
Wing Type D
Winglets Type G
Wing Size

Height +0
Width +0

FC Suspension

F/R
65/70
10.60/15.80
7/7
5/6
3/4
1.2/1.0
-0.05/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 162mph
1st 2.417
2nd 1.871
3rd 1.483
4th 1.199
5th 0.995
6th 0.853
7th 0.757
Set final gear to 3.100

FC LSD
12/15/12
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 80.4%
All power parts set as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce set to 215
Ballast - Set 95kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Oh man...That Pagini Huayra GT3 looks sick. I never even thought about building one of those.
It does look very good as a GT3 car goes. The important thing about this car is that it can do sub 2 min laps around Silverstone GP. A unconventional car but should be competitive at most tracks.

BMW M4 Coupe

500PP
345 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

Perfect! 👍

BMW M4 Coupe

550PP
507 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

IB License Supercar Festival (630PP) Winner! 👍

Easy winner against +80PP opponents... 👍

Im a zero at choosing color combinations, but I guess this one got right, right!? :P

Gemasolar_6.jpg

Perfect! 👍

IB License Supercar Festival (630PP) Winner! 👍

Easy winner against +80PP opponents... 👍

Im a zero at choosing color combinations, but I guess this one got right, right!? :P

Austin Yellow is a good colour choice for this car. It really suits the car. The 550PP SS version is a beast of a car and its good to see it beating cars way above its PP range. :) I wonder what you'll think to the higher power versions of this car now.

Austin Yellow is a good colour choice for this car. It really suits the car. The 550PP SS version is a beast of a car and its good to see it beating cars way above its PP range. :) I wonder what you'll think to the higher power versions of this car now.

Haven't got there yet... Finished building now the PE 550/600PP. Then will test the Subaru VGT... :)

EDIT:

BMW M4 M Performance Edition

600PP
738 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

Turbo Version:

IB License GT All Stars Champ. (650PP RH) Alpricot Winner! 👍
Super fun to drive. The turbo gives a huge kick exiting corners, forcing to moderate the throttle a bit, but the boost is sooo fun! :P The "understeer" is barely noticed, perfectly fixed by desaccler.

As it is, suits my driving style. 👍

BMW M4 M Performance Edition

550PP
507 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

IB License GT All Stars Champ. (650PP RH) Alpricot Winner! 👍

100PP less and inferior tyres and a relative easy win! Only the FXX gave a bit trouble... :)

Last edited:
My community club area has been set to public now instead of private. I have also created some events for you guys to race against each other with. Just search for Exeter GT Tuning in the clubs and you can find the community and club events :)

My community club area has been set to public now instead of private. I have also created some events for you guys to race against each other with. Just search for Exeter GT Tuning in the clubs and you can find the community and club events :)

I joined. My nickname is: SirRacealot346. Feel free to add me :)

Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo

600PP
609 BHP
1380kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

First of all, thank you Shaun for the time and dedication tunning this "thing"...

This car does not deserve from me any review, mainly because I consider one of the many PD aberrations... A 4WD that acts like a FF!?

Bad car, undriveable, not even remotely competitive, terrible understeer... A nice idea poorly executed (again...)

My apologies for my honesty, but I feel it's the right thing... I'll remove the post if wanted...

Thanks again Shaun for the effort in trying to change it... 👍

Last edited:
First of all, thank you Shaun for the time and dedication tunning this "thing"...

This car does not deserve from me any review, mainly because I consider one of the many PD aberrations... A 4WD that acts like a FF!? C'mon, all the time in the world in between updates to create this?

Bad car, undriveable, not even remotely competitive, terrible understeer... A nice idea poorly executed (again...)

My apologies for my honesty, but I feel it's the right thing... I'll remove the post if wanted...

Thanks again Shaun for the effort in trying to change it... 👍
No, its fine, You don't have to delete it. As I mentioned in the original post, I will look at this tune again in the future and see what I can do with it. I found it okay to drive but its not at the same level of the other Vision GT cars which have been released. I agree with you, why would they only let us change the front LSD and not the rear LSD if it is a 4WD system? Nevermind, its a interesting car which (like the M4 Coupe) may be fully tuneable in the future.

No, its fine, You don't have to delete it. As I mentioned in the original post, I will look at this tune again in the future and see what I can do with it. I found it okay to drive but its not at the same level of the other Vision GT cars which have been released.

👍 Thank you for understanding. :)

Nevermind, its a interesting car which (like the M4 Coupe) may be fully tuneable in the future.

Let's hope so. :)

Off to the Huayra GT3...

Love your tunes and joined your Community club (if you don't mind).

PSN: Trafford007

Back