Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Ahh, i see....:dunce:
Car of the month is just a fun thread, submit a tune, someone may or may not test it. Pick and choose as you like. FITT threads are a little bit more serious (only a little though) where all cars need equal testing as points mean prizes, or a podium place in the case of this competition. :) If you tested two cars a day, you'd be done in 4 days. one car a day would take 8 days. plenty of time for testing these beauties out if you wished too.

Would've been better to link to the first page of the thread instead of the 21st as you did.. You silly goose! :D

I might have some spare time to spend..

The ones i'll be testing are as follows:
-----------------------------------------
Yours (No surprise there)
@Bowtie-muscle
@Otaliema
@Motor City Hami
-----------------------------------------

I might find more time to have a go with the others as well.. Only time will tell.

:cheers:
That's half the entrants! :lol: hey I'll take any feed back I can get even if it's not official for the challenge.
It would be great to see some new tester blood in the FITT thread and your fast, second fastest on my FR just behind Mr @GTP_CargoRatt

Just to be clear about one thing.. The D.C,followed by different values i see in the reviews stand for "driver's choice"? Or am i waaaaaay off?

Just to be clear about one thing.. The D.C,followed by different values i see in the reviews stand for "driver's choice"? Or am i waaaaaay off?
DC is how YOU felt about the car. How much did you like it or not 1-10 scale 4 or less needs lots of detail cause that was a bad tune.
and yes DC = drivers choice

That's half the entrants! :lol: hey I'll take any feed back I can get even if it's not official for the challenge.
It would be great to see some new tester blood in the FITT thread and your fast, second fastest on my FR just behind Mr @GTP_CargoRatt
The Lord is always on the top of my FL. usually followed by @chrisspeed281. They usually have a good ding dong at the top of the table for the top spot. I give in when they are 2 seconds faster than me. :)

The Lord is always on the top of my FL. usually followed by @chrisspeed281. They usually have a good ding dong at the top of the table for the top spot. I give in when they are 2 seconds faster than me. :)
I was happy when I was faster than him for day or so in the seasonal at apericot hill, I just can't hold the lines at the speeds they travel at.

If you want to see an example of DC. have a read of my reviews (from today) and that will give you an insight into how I scored DC points. Also, other people have submitted reviews for the other classes which give you similar feedback. Like @Otaliema said, its what you felt about the tune and you just be honest, I am sure that the other testers will think differently to me about some of the tunes submitted but its all down to the preference. :)

I'm not really that fast at all, I just get lucky. I close my eyes, hold on tight, and hope for the best. Its a big gamble that more times than not doesn't end well.

I'm not really that fast at all, I just get lucky. I close my eyes, hold on tight, and hope for the best. Its a big gamble that more times than not doesn't end well.
Well the fact still stands you're the fastest person on my list, and the times you see from me, are normally 1 in 50 runs so I hear ya, hang on tight and pray!

If anyone has 4 hours free over the next 10 days, would they be able to undertake some testing for the FITT competition. It is the final class, only 8 entries to test. I have just finished my testing of this class of cars and I really enjoyed it. Some excellent cars in there which are a hoot to drive.

It is the FITT British Invasion - Pro Touring GT class

Link here - Scroll down a few posts to find the Pro Touring GT class information and tunes which have entered.

I helped out @Bowtie-muscle a little in the beginning of this challenge with preliminary testing and balancing the cars out but the final class of cars has been a little short of testers. Each car takes roughly 30 mins each and you just have to write a small review about the car and what you thought of it, along with the best lap time you achieved and a driver choice score which will be explained to you if you are able to test.

I know you guys who visit my thread do a lot of testing and reviewing for me, of which I am extremely grateful and the main reason I keep producing tunes for you guys to drive around in. It would be a favour to me if you could do some testing and reviewing.

I will promise you this, anyone who does a test/review for the FITT, I will tune any car for you at any spec to the best of my ability. (apart from the 20 million credit cars as I do not own them, nor can i afford them!!) Call it a gratitude payment as we do not have the ability to send cars as gifts these days.

Many thanks and I hope that someone is able to help out with this.

As you guys are getting thight on this, i'll throw a helping hand (if anyone wants :D) I'll just need help with the scoring system... And if my skills will serve it for...

@shaunm80 & @Bowtie-muscle - will the reviews I did from your cars will do it?

EDIT: I'm a DS3 user...

As you guys are getting thight on this, i'll throw a helping hand (if anyone wants :D) I'll just need help with the scoring system... And if my skills will serve it for...

@shaunm80 & @Bowtie-muscle - will the reviews I did from your cars will do it?

EDIT: I'm a DS3 user...
Yes they can be used since you followed FITT RULES, you did use grip real correct? That would mean only 7 left to do:D.
Should I add you to the list?

Back