Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Scary part I'm still 0.8xx behind my fastest rabbit, gets me at T3 or T4 and I can't catch him from there, my tail is still unbalanced so I can't quite make the turns at the same speed he is.
DAMM then his fast. I have the same problem with my tail is will not stay there where I will have it shall be But I hope I find the magic numbers :lol:

DAMM then his fast. I have the same problem with my tail is will not stay there where I will have it shall be But I hope I find the magic numbers :lol:
Yeah I'm debating on pestering him for some help with this car. I early use it so I don't have good knowledge of how it works.
I'm going to presume you are using full or nearly full ballast try adjusting your weight split to take some load off the tail. And as I'm sure you have noticed I am the same pace as you till the back straight were I just pull away might want to look at your transmission get some more get up and go from the car.

Yeah I'm debating on pestering him for some help with this car. I early use it so I don't have good knowledge of how it works.
I'm going to presume you are using full or nearly full ballast try adjusting your weight split to take some load off the tail. And as I'm sure you have noticed I am the same pace as you till the back straight were I just pull away might want to look at your transmission get some more get up and go from the car.[/Q

I have 200 kg ballast ballast position 0 and

Pheew.... That was a real nail biter all the way to the finish line.. I'm currently the new rabbit to chase down. .025 of a second ahead of you @Otaliema , but i know better than to hold my breath. i know it's only temporary, but i'll savor this moment as much as i can..

Hope everyone in this thread has an awesome day!

:cheers:

Pheew.... That was a real nail biter all the way to the finish line.. I'm currently the new rabbit to chase down. .025 of a second ahead of you @Otaliema , but i know better than to hold my breath. i know it's only temporary, but i'll savor this moment as much as i can..

Hope everyone in this thread has an awesome day!

:cheers:
Your safe for a while I need to finish the Time Attack car for the current FITT event. Just final tweaks on it than i'm off to Tsukuba again :lol:

Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71

450PP
238 BHP
990kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Sports Hard Tyres

Beginner Level 450PP Sports Hard NRC Fuji Seasonal Winner! 👍

So easy... :)

Ferrari 250 GTO CN3729GT '62

500PP
340 BHP
850kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Sports Soft Tyres*

Intermediate Level RC Madrid Seasonal Winner!

* Changed to Racing Hard

Sports Soft Results:
  • 2nd place 4 times... :grumpy:
Racing Hard Results:
  • Winner on 1st try...
Double :grumpy:...

:lol:

Got a bit of a shock yesterday.

I have a habbit of saving replays from certain events (mostly seasonals) and some other races where the times are good, or i do something in the race i find funny or interesting.

Discovered yesterday i have 297 replays saved!!

Nearly choked on my beer i was drinking at the time.

Got a bit of a shock yesterday.

I have a habbit of saving replays from certain events (mostly seasonals) and some other races where the times are good, or i do something in the race i find funny or interesting.

Discovered yesterday i have 297 replays saved!!

Nearly choked on my beer i was drinking at the time.
That's a lot of replays maybe export and put on a thumb drive? :lol:

That's a lot of replays maybe export and put on a thumb drive? :lol:

Hehe... If it was that easy. PD chose to encrypt the replay data so one still needs a capture device if one wants to put them up on YT.

I'm having serious thought of getting one tho..

Hmm... Am i supposed to have that in the box until GT7 is released, or are you fishing for "Crew" members?
Nah, not fishing for Crew members. Although that game is quite cool as driving games go, No need to spend hours fine tuning a car, just driving around collecting better parts and then having some cops chase you around when you destroy too much. Drive Club is pretty good too.. so much choice. :)

What kind of lap times are you guys averaging around Ascari? I'm curious as to why I can average 2:15 and win gold with some but 2:13 with others and only place 2nd? Is there some sort of bias toward certain cars/makers, or is the rabbit the culprit? Maybe I just need to test more cars... any thoughts?

Back