Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
This is a great tune for the California. Handles really well. I see what you mean about hitting the accelerator a bit too quick out of the sharp turns. The rear can lose traction a bit if your not careful. Apart from that it's a really nice car to drive. When i tuned this early in 2014 i had it set at 580pp but it was a little too much power so i decided to re-do it & use your tune & reduced it to 550pp & now it's pretty much perfect.
Thank you for sharing this tune :)

Think I will try to take the best from to setups and see whats happens,maybe it will come out fine or not who knows.
I will in any case give it a try .

Well... Today i set out to improve on my time on Brands Hatch.

At my first attempt i ended up improving my time quite a bit, but not enough to catch the Danish rabbit @Soren Jacquet (who at the time was sitting on a 1:34.349.
SAM_0730.JPG

Seriously?! .001 of a second?! We can't have that, so i set off again.

Here's the result:
SAM_0734.JPG

Now, as you guys might have noticed over time is that i dont really like uneven numbers and that .019 stood out like a sore thumb, so another go had to be done.

And here's the result of that run:

SAM_0736.JPG

Sitting here with a giant smile across my face right now.

Have a great day gear heads!!

:gtpflag::cheers::gtpflag:

Last edited:
Well... Today i set out to improve on my time on Brands Hatch.

At my first attempt i ended up improving my time quite a bit, but not enough to catch the Danish rabbit @Soren Jacquet (who at the time was sitting on a 1:34.349.
View attachment 304208

Seriously?! .001 of a second?! We can't have that, so i set off again.

Here's the result:
View attachment 304209

Now, as you guys might have noticed over time is that i dont really like uneven numbers and that .019 stood out like a sore thumb, so another go had to be done.

And here's the result of that run:

View attachment 304210

Sitting here with a giant smile across my face right now.

Have a great day gear heads!!

:gtpflag::cheers::gtpflag:

Wooooooot have you beaten my time grrrrrrr

But in all its a very good time you have set (:banghead: ) for us to chase @LordJCS :bowdown:

Last edited:
Still struggle to find the 00.038 sec on Tsukuba,maybe I should try and shift to manuel gearshift .
that will help you a ton, use the paddle shifters on the wheel so you can shift when you need too and not worry if your in a corner or not.

by the way is there anyone that use logitech driving force Gt steering wheel
I do, i use settings 5 torque and 8 sensitivity to get a good feel but not wear my self out.

@LordJCS bar has been raised at Tsukuba, come and get me if you can :mischievous: you too @Soren Jacquet

that will help you a ton, use the paddle shifters on the wheel so you can shift when you need too and not worry if your in a corner or not.

I do, i use settings 5 torque and 8 sensitivity to get a good feel but not wear my self out.

@LordJCS bar has been raised at Tsukuba, come and get me if you can :mischievous: you too @Soren Jacquet

Once you come and take a swim on Brands Hatch. Then i might consider it. :lol:

I'll be having that struggle too once i get my hands on a wheel.. What time did you set on Tsukuba?
1:08.428 I think not in front my PS3 making breakfast right now, should have been faster but I flubbed the last turn and cost myself about a tenth.

Well I can tell you this much once I'm done with the fitt testing I'll be spending my time on a very wet track with my wheel it forces you to smooth out or you don't make the turn. Taking the Senna aproach to driving become the best in the rain you will be the best on the dry

1:08.428 I think not in front my PS3 making breakfast right now, should have been faster but I flubbed the last turn and cost myself about a tenth.

Well I can tell you this much once I'm done with the fitt testing I'll be spending my time on a very wet track with my wheel it forces you to smooth out or you don't make the turn. Taking the Senna aproach to driving become the best in the rain you will be the best on the dry

I agree.. Once you master the wet stuff the dry should be easy as pie. Well. good luck on your future endeavours on the wet side of things.

Try my gt500 stealth tune as that should work. May need to customise the transmission though. :)
Thanks.Only need to modify Ballast and Speed Limiter to get The 500 HP and the 1150 kg,Im going to test it tomorrow and going to put here the final result

A new day has begun....
Now its time to chase a Sweedish Rabbit at Brands Hatch.
Oh what is happing just lost my internet connection so I have to wait with chasing you around the tracks until I get back online

Any progress on the "rabbit hunting"?

A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 29/1/15)

There will be loads of choices in this garage for this selection of events. Let me know which tune of mine you have used and ill add it to the list. Im sure this list will be very long as it suits my garage to a tee. :)

View attachment 299965

Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (450PP SH)
Abarth 500 '09 (450PP SH)
Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 (450PP SH)

Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge (500PP RH)
Ferrari 250 GTO CN3729GT '62 (500PP SS - With RH tyres on)
Honda CR-Z Touring Car (494PP RH)
Honda Gathers Drider Civic '98 (400PP RH - With full power parts added)
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99 (500PP RH)
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 (483PP RH)

Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (550PP SS)
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 (450PP SH) - No added parts, a win at 450PP.
Ferrari 430 '06 (550PP SM)
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 (550PP SS)
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 (600PP SS - Detuned to 550PP)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (550PP SS)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (600PP SS - Detuned to 550PP)
Ferrari 512BB '76 (550PP SH)
Ferrari 599 '06 (550PP SS)
Ferrari California '08 (550PP SS)
Ferrari Enzo '02 (550PP SS)
Ferrari Enzo '02 (600PP SS - Detuned to 550PP)
Ferrari GTO ‘84 (550PP SS)
Ferrari SP1 '08 (550PP SS)
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ‘98 (550PP SS)
Saleen S7 '02 (550PP SS)

first off you are doing with your classes ? Hope that is going ok.. second I got silver in the expert level non-racing car challenge. use your tune for the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road car. it took a bit of time & one race re-start to do it, but I got it. thank you.

A Spec Seasonal Events (Updated 5/2/15)

A zebra but not as we know it....

The Crew™_20150131234934.jpg

You know the score.. Let me know which tunes you've used, ill add it to the list. I will be doing my usual, grab a car, get gold and then move on the next one. Once they are all done, Back to levelling up the new season pass cars on the crew.. I do have a car in GT6 which is going to be tuned up. A nice Ford GT LM car which may be done at the weekend.

European Non-Racing Car Super Lap (500PP SH)
BMW M4 Coupe (500PP SH)
KTM X-Bow '12 (Street or R Version) (500PP SH)
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 (500PP SH)
Rocket Car '07 (500PP SH)
TVR Griffith 500 '94 (500PP SH)
TVR Tamora '02 (500PP SH)
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 (500PP SH)
Volkswagon Golf VI R '10 (500PP SH)

GT3 Racing Car Super Lap (630PP RH)
Audi R8 LMS ultra '12 (596PP RH) - With Engine Tuning Stage 3 added
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 (650PP RH) - Use PP Limiter to meet regs.
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary Edition '13 (650PP RH) - Use PP Limiter to meet regs.
GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsports '13 (650PP RH) - Use PP Limiter to meet regs.

Compact Car Drift Trial
BMW Z4 Coupe (Drift Setup)
Lotus Elise 111R '04 (Drift Setup)

2 Wheel Drive Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)
Toyota 86 "Racing" '13 (Drift Setup)

Last edited:
first off you are doing with your classes ? Hope that is going ok.. second I got silver in the expert level non-racing car challenge. use your tune for the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road car. it took a bit of time & one race re-start to do it, but I got it. thank you.
I am currently on placement doing the practical side of nursing with real people so it is very busy. I am doing 12 hour days which limits my playing time at home. Still, its going well and my assignments are being done on time so all is good thanks :) Good attempt in the NSX-R, a tricky car on that circuit but I'm sure you can get gold with that. That car is more suited to Suzuka where it was tune as it is sometimes a little unstable on other tracks but a very good car all round once you get smooth with it.

A Spec Seasonal Events (Updated 5/2/15)

A zebra but not as we know it....

View attachment 305131

You know the score.. Let me know which tunes you've used, ill add it to the list. I will be doing my usual, grab a car, get gold and then move on the next one. Once they are all done, Back to levelling up the new season pass cars on the crew.. I do have a car in GT6 which is going to be tuned up. A nice Ford GT LM car which may be done at the weekend.

European Non-Racing Car Super Lap (500PP SH)

GT3 Racing Car Super Lap (630PP RH)

Compact Car Drift Trial
Lotus Elise 111R '04 (Drift Setup)

2 Wheel Drive Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)

Nice stripe action going on there..

Your Lotus Elise 111R (450pp) bumped up to 500 did the trick for me on Eiger Nordwand short track. I'll have a look on the details/parts i changed to make it work and post them here so you guys can have a go with it.

Back