Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Thanks to @shaunm80 for a very good tune for the SUBARU VIZ GT VISION GRAN TURISMO, this car handles so well for the A-Spec Expert Level Racing Car Challenge: Nürburgring Nordschleife, all I did to your outstanding tune is to change your Final Gear to 2.000.View attachment 320309
View attachment 320310
I would have got a lot better time if the AI did not block me in.
Great time. Shame the AI were getting in your way but excellent win.

Hi @shaunm80 i won't be doing a review because i don't really know what i'm on about half the time..lol..But i thought i'll give your Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 550pp SM a go on Apricot Hill because you asked us to have a look at it for you.

This car and tune is really fast, responsive and will stick to the driving line as long as you go slow in and fast out otherwise as you say you get understeer.

I managed to get a best lap of 1:29.519 to start with..but i found the car for me a little tight on the rear end so i reduced rear end downforce to 10 and i found that much better and looser for me..then got a lap time of 1:27.855..But in the right hands i know this does a 1:26 on here..i remember the seasonal we all did...and i think it might of been @chrisspeed281 that got that time with it..

Thanks Shaun i really do like this and good luck with your entries for the COTM...Cheers..👍

View attachment 320088

I just tried it on the new Mid-Field track and it fly's...only did 3 laps and so far best lap..is 1:16.044..but there is definitely faster times on here,,,seeing this is my only second go on this track and it's such a cool circuit..spot on...👍
Thanks for the review. Your notes on the car pretty much match my feelings of it. Its a car that likes one style of driving but it does that style well. I shall remember your changes to the downforce as that may help a little bit on some tracks.
Nope, ps3 is still intact.

I'll let the picture speak for itself.

244th on the world ranking.

View attachment 320494
top 250 is really good. @Otaliema should be proud that his tune got that high up again. Not quite a top 10 like his 2J but its still a great tune to be that high up. I reckon you would be top 50 in the GT6 world if you had a wheel to drive with.

top 250 is really good. @Otaliema should be proud that his tune got that high up again. Not quite a top 10 like his 2J but its still a great tune to be that high up. I reckon you would be top 50 in the GT6 world if you had a wheel to drive with.
Indeed :) Your tunes are upthere too, just need to see where @LordJCS places and need to check the seasonal thread. Your tunes are constanlty linked there as great fast tunes to use for them. All we need is an alien to grab one of your cars and blast around the track and see where they get.

PD y u no show my ghost line? :dopey:
They don't me to follow you :( I think it's the sony servers they show your time but not your line. It could also be my system or internet been having stability issues latly. I think I need to clear the cache on my router.
And def congrats on a top 250 at Toscona. :) not an easy thing to do to break in to that group of drivers.

Thanks for the review. Your notes on the car pretty much match my feelings of it. Its a car that likes one style of driving but it does that style well. I shall remember your changes to the downforce as that may help a little bit
on some tracks..

Your'e welcome....it really is nice to
drive....Cheers..:)

Great time. Shame the AI were getting in your way but excellent win.

Thanks for the review. Your notes on the car pretty much match my feelings of it. Its a car that likes one style of driving but it does that style well. I shall remember your changes to the downforce as that may help a little bit on some tracks.

Indeed :) Your tunes are upthere too, just need to see where @LordJCS places and need to check the seasonal thread. Your tunes are constanlty linked there as great fast tunes to use for them. All we need is an alien to grab one of your cars and blast around the track and see where they get.

They don't me to follow you :( I think it's the sony servers they show your time but not your line. It could also be my system or internet been having stability issues latly. I think I need to clear the cache on my router.
And def congrats on a top 250 at Toscona. :) not an easy thing to do to break in to that group of drivers.

Thanks guys. It's because of you guys that i'm able to be this quick. I will definitely try out your tune on the 2J, although i don't like that car all that much but when someone is able to bring it into the top10, i get a bit curious.

Thanks yet again. :cheers:

BMW Z4 GT3 '11

650PP
741 BHP
1190kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
65/70
19.75/22.25
7/8
6/7
3/4
2.5/3.5
-0.20/0.20

Racing Brake Kit
8/9

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.370
2nd 2.624
3rd 2.086
4th 1.713
5th 1.444
6th 1.254
Set final gear to 3.160

FC LSD
10/12/22

Set power limiter to 89.5%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
400/800

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

View attachment 173993
View attachment 173995
Fantastic tune sir. I couldn't figure this one out so used your suspension and LSD. Man what a car. Only thing I did was change he camber to fit my style of driving deep into a turn. Once I get the hang of the green hell I'll def get gold and I am so saving this tune. Don't need to do anything to make it better cause it's already kick 🤬
Edit; It has great respsonse is very stable and doesn't drift around like it's on ice. Takes the elevation changes like a champ and doesn't ditch out when it hits a bump.

Last edited:
I've been having a play around on the new track Mid-Field with a few cars and just used your Awesome LOTUS 97T '85 tune and boy i forgot just how fast this thing is....Ha ha...i nearly shatt my pants...lol :)
It did a 0:52,717 ....but there's definitely quicker times on here to be had with
this Beast...thanks for the experience Shaun..Wicked tune:).

Fantastic tune sir. I couldn't figure this one out so used your suspension and LSD. Man what a car. Only thing I did was change he camber to fit my style of driving deep into a turn. Once I get the hang of the green hell I'll def get gold and I am so saving this tune. Don't need to do anything to make it better cause it's already kick 🤬
Edit; It has great respsonse is very stable and doesn't drift around like it's on ice. Takes the elevation changes like a champ and doesn't ditch out when it hits a bump.
I am glad to be of service. You will find that the majority of my GT3 tunes are very similar in style to this one. :)

Sorry double post
BMW Vision Gran Turismo

612PP
541 BHP
1180kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

FC Suspension
F/R
60/60
20.00/19.00
7/8
5/7
3/4
0.0/0.0
-0.12/0.08

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

Standard Transmission

FC LSD
8/12/5

Power limiter to set 100.0%

Downforce
F/R
400/900
Ballast - Set 0kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 156444
Wow what an amazing car at NBring. Handles the track like it was made for it. This car would be a real winner of we were able to tune the transmission:irked:. I was able to pull off a 7.01xx even with having a bad start. (Passing that first car around the chicanes had proven to be a real butch:lol:). But still a very good tune for those of us to learn the heart of the track. I'm sure one of these kind gentlemen in this thread would be able to gold that seasonal and back my words:gtpflag:

Sorry double post

Wow what an amazing car at NBring. Handles the track like it was made for it. This car would be a real winner of we were able to tune the transmission:irked:. I was able to pull off a 7.01xx even with having a bad start. (Passing that first car around the chicanes had proven to be a real butch:lol:). But still a very good tune for those of us to learn the heart of the track. I'm sure one of these kind gentlemen in this thread would be able to gold that seasonal and back my words:gtpflag:

I agree. I put in a 6:53 just now. Too bad you can't alter the tranny. As it is now it runs out of steam at just over 300km/h.

I throw my towel in the ring, and bow me in the dust :bowdown: for @LordJCS
I could catch him at Toscanna this time ..:indiff:

The Subaru Impreza Sedan WXR STI ´10 with the tune from @shaunm80 and @Otaliema with default gearbox they still could clock in at 1:44.xxx

Both @Otaliema and @shaunm80 have really stepped up to the plate with these dirt tunes. It's been a pleasure driving them around Toscana.

I've found that they are both very consistant and competitive. An absolute stunning piece of work guys.

Keep up the good work.

So @Soren Jacquet

The last corner turned out to be your kryptonite? Anyway, thanks for the challenge you issued me. I've had a great time during these last couple of days hunting that illusive 1:42.

Great driving, my fellow scandinavian.

Both @Otaliema and @shaunm80 have really stepped up to the plate with these dirt tunes. It's been a pleasure driving them around Toscana.

I've found that they are both very consistant and competitive. An absolute stunning piece of work guys.

Keep up the good work.

So @Soren Jacquet

The last corner turned out to be your kryptonite? Anyway, thanks for the challenge you issued me. I've had a great time during these last couple of days hunting that illusive 1:42.

Great driving, my fellow scandinavian.
agrre those two guys have really made to good tunes for that car 👍:gtpflag:
Please hit us with more fantastic tunes :):)
@LordJCS next time I take you .... ehhhhhh I hope :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

The Subaru Impreza Sedan WXR STI ´10 with the tune from @shaunm80 and @Otaliema with default gearbox they still could clock in at 1:44.xxx

Two very nice tunes guys....I have also really enjoyed these cars on
Toscana....well done Shaun and Oteliema...I managed 1:46 + with
both tunes....so that shows both were equal for me....Good job...:)

Last edited:
Back