Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Fiannly got gold with a FF ACR with a modded tune from the seasonal thread
@shaunm80 i tried yours I just could't hold it in the turns. maybe I was cooking them. I'll have a another go with it later.

Now I'm working on learning the track in a non FF ACR and how to get turns one and four right now. If i can manage T1 right @Soren Jacquet your in trouble.
ARRRRRRGH stay away IT`S mine hehehe

NO! :lol: My car is faster I just need to get the turns right. I gain on you in every part of the track.
DAMN you
you
107.gif

LINKCODE

Would you say that the ACR is the car to go with on this event?
Yes. If you just want Gold put a FF on it no wing and go springs 21/22 springs min dampers and min ride (70 on the front) 5's on the LSD, max weight redux and power it up with a 86%PL that will get you gold pretty well off ARB need to max as well
If you want to make a serious go at the top of the freinds list skip the FF and have at it with @shaunm80 tune.

Last edited:
Did some FITT testing today on midfield
nissan gtr 14 motor city hamilton time 1.10.637
458 Italia turn Left 1.10.434
F 430 scuderia Otaliema 1.10.162
Aston martin xande1959 1.09.864
Corvette ZR1 bowtie muscle 1.09.762

Nice times :) don't forget you need to score them on a 1-10 scale for preference.
1-4 major problems be very detailed as to what.
5-7 good solid tune Could be a little better if...
8-9 great tune fast or stable or both
10 amoung the best you have driven in GT6
And a few words about each is encouraged but not required.

Great times but you are missing another 458 Italia... no pressure :)

Nice times :) don't forget you need to score them on a 1-10 scale for preference.
1-4 major problems be very detailed as to what.
5-7 good solid tune Could be a little better if...
8-9 great tune fast or stable or both
10 amoung the best you have driven in GT6
And a few words about each is encouraged but not required.
It would be great for you to do scoring based on your tests. Also, are you going to do them on the reverse circuit too? That way, the competition creator can add them as official results. This was meant for @moonshine by the way.. not you Otaliema.

That way, the competition creator can add them as official results.
From the challenge thread
Testers may test either the Forward, OR Reverse layout. Ambitious testers may test both direction

Hey @Soren Jacquet you are doing very well at Laguna Seca with a fast time and TCS on 5, I thought TCS will slow the car down ?. I always use traction control on 1 but I have tried it on 5 and I am a lot slower than on TCS 1. Why is this the case.
Your too late on the gas. So you're spinning the tires more to forcing the TC to engage for longer. With TC it only kicks in if the tires spin above a certain level of throttle at TC5 it engages at a lower throttle level then TC 1. It's good for tire eating cars, but it can hurt time if you don't ease the throttle in. TC 5 will keep you from ditching when you get on just before the apex Tc1 will keep you from ditching when you get on just after apex.
So try getting the throttle earlier and if possible feather it to help the TC turn off sooner

Back