Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@Soren Jacquet @chrisspeed281 @LordJCS @cbarbosa @moonshine
If you would like to test the FITT event Midfield Super car challenge posted tunes are final and not allowed to be changed just read the testing rules and have at it. You can run forward or reverse or both if you want too. Time set to 1200 grip set real run in acrade mode only. Pay special attention to the DC rules this challenge they are different from normal.

Dilemma time. Four cars. each equally as good in terms of time. Some have more grip than others but others are 0.5 second faster overall. The cars are; Aston Martin One-77, Lambo Gallardo, Ferrari 430 Scuderia and a Nissan GT-R Nismo '14. Which car sounds the most fun to drive around a race track?

depends on the race track but the Nissan GT-R Nismo '14 (my personal choice) a real "gear head" kinda car not flashy like the One-77 or the two Italians that you listed. just a nice bit of awesome across the board.

With this nice little Car i got 4500 Points at the Laguna Drift Event :)

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_8.jpg

Now it´s 6 days since we got the ""Transmision Bug" and the PD´s have still not get it fixet, what in the H..
are they doing it can´t be true that they need so many days to fix it, they should fix it the same day they have get a hint about the Bug.
A angry old man I am now :banghead::banghead::grumpy::grumpy::banghead::banghead:
Hey my friend , i'm also not happy about this bug but believe me at Laguna i use the standard Transmission with the Top Speed slider at 220 kph

Now it´s 6 days since we got the ""Transmision Bug" and the PD´s have still not get it fixet, what in the H..
are they doing it can´t be true that they need so many days to fix it, they should fix it the same day they have get a hint about the Bug.
A angry old man I am now :banghead::banghead::grumpy::grumpy::banghead::banghead:
I have a feeling that PD is going to take a long time to fix the transmission bug, but hope I am wrong.

Hey my friend , i'm also not happy about this bug but believe me at Laguna i use the standard Transmission with the Top Speed slider at 220 kph
Sorry chriss that i only quote you, but it is for all of you gearbox masters.
I noticed that Praiano uses the bug the other way.
Let's call it reverse flipped trannie.
On the opera s2000, he did the finalgear not up, but down to 2500
did the topspeed, but not to minimum.
changed gears 1 to 6 and that's it.
As long as the final gear isn't the last gear you changed, you're good to go.
But if you touch the final gear as the very last one, you get the reset bug.

Hope that helps you all.

DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing

700PP
438 BHP
565kgs
Weight Distribution 40:60

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
30/60
4.75/14.75
5/4
4/3
1/3
0.0/0.5
-0.16/0.16

Racing Brake Kit
6/5

FC Transmission
Set final gear box to 5.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.694
2nd 2.036
3rd 1.561
4th 1.258
5th 1.061
Set final gear to 2.600

(If transmission figures do not match final gear 5.500, try 5.000)

FC LSD
15/25/15

Set power limiter to 97.0%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
(Settings should be fine without the Turbo Kit added if you run it at lower PP)

Downforce Set to 1400
Ballast - Set 75kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1. This car will work at TCS 0 if you prefer it.

View attachment 172021
View attachment 172022
Grea tune.

Ab there is alsow a ERROr in the A B C car settings sheets tune a engin in A and tune another in B then A will have B´s settings in the engin
Thats been around from the start of GT6, any engine or weight upgrade transfers between sheets.

Sorry chriss that i only quote you, but it is for all of you gearbox masters.
I noticed that Praiano uses the bug the other way.
Let's call it reverse flipped trannie.
On the opera s2000, he did the finalgear not up, but down to 2500
did the topspeed, but not to minimum.
changed gears 1 to 6 and that's it.
As long as the final gear isn't the last gear you changed, you're good to go.
But if you touch the final gear as the very last one, you get the reset bug.

Hope that helps you all.
I've been saying that since I heard about the bug.
The official release says if you adjust gears after the final it doesn't happen, but it happens if the final is adjusted after the top speed is set. I have a theory I'm going to check today if I can finish my FITT tune today.
But set your Final where you want set your top speed to what you need +2-4 clicks up then set gears.

Back