Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Subaru BRZ S '12 (Shotaliema Tune)

450PP
250 BHP
1095kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Rear Wings - Custom Wing - Type B
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

Car Body Painted in Rosso Scuderia

FC Suspension
F/R
84/85
5.50/7.15
4/4
8/6
2/4
0.3/1.0
-0.06/0.17

Racing Brake Kit
4/8

FC Transmission
(Reset to Default) - Once power parts applied
Set final gear to 3.850
Set max speed to 155mph (250kph)
1st 3.590
2nd 2.450
3rd 1.881
4th 1.516
5th 1.220
6th 1.010
Set final gear to 3.125
(Adjust final gear if required to suit alternative tracks)

FC LSD
7/16/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 96.0%
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce - Set to 10
Ballast - Set 55kgs to Position 40
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

This is the second of the Shotaliema tunes. (cooperative tune from Exeter GT Tuning and Bronze Dragon Tuning - @Otaliema) It is what we are calling a "Grifter" tune. It is good for circuits but is loose enough to drift around corners without losing too much time. You can really drive this car to the limit and it will say "Thank you" rather than the alternative version. ;)

We hope that you enjoy this tune and as always, feel free to leave feedback, good or bad, we don't mind as long as it is constructive.

Tune number three is currently under production and will be available when we are happy its ready for publication.

The images below were taken at GVE Reverse for the new 400PP SH seasonal. This tune will work perfectly on this track. All that is required is to remove all power parts, adjust power limiter to reach PP and you can use SH, CS or CM tyres to win this race. It is a lot of fun which I can personally vouch for. Images courtesy of @Otaliema

brz003-jpg.352763

brz001-jpg.352761

Last edited:
A Spec Single Races (Updated 23/4/15)

View attachment 352580

A new batch of races are upon us. I could go through my list and add all the 400PP cars which will win the beginners event but that would be pointless. The usual Minis, Alfas etc.. will all win at 400PP. What I am interested to find out is who can find the lowest PP car with the lowest amount of power to win gold. That is a challenge I will set my thread members :)

As for the other two, let me know which tunes you have used for the events and I will add them to the list.

I look forward to seeing what surprises you find hidden in this garage.

Beginners' Level Non Racing Car Challenge (400PP SH)
Mini Cooper S '05 (400PP SH)
Subaru BRZ S '12 (Shotaliema Tune) (450PP SH) - Remove Power parts and reduce power limiter

Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge (500PP RH)
Alpine Vision Gran Turismo Race Mode (599PP RH)
Ferrari 250 GTO CN3729GT '62 (500PP SH-SS)
Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo (529PP RH)
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 (483PP RH)
Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo (608PP RH)
Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo (600PP RH)

Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (550PP SH)
A Spec Single Races (Updated 23/4/15)

View attachment 352580

A new batch of races are upon us. I could go through my list and add all the 400PP cars which will win the beginners event but that would be pointless. The usual Minis, Alfas etc.. will all win at 400PP. What I am interested to find out is who can find the lowest PP car with the lowest amount of power to win gold. That is a challenge I will set my thread members :)

As for the other two, let me know which tunes you have used for the events and I will add them to the list.

I look forward to seeing what surprises you find hidden in this garage.

Beginners' Level Non Racing Car Challenge (400PP SH)
Mini Cooper S '05 (400PP SH)
Subaru BRZ S '12 (Shotaliema Tune) (450PP SH) - Remove Power parts and reduce power limiter

Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge (500PP RH)
Alpine Vision Gran Turismo Race Mode (599PP RH)
Ferrari 250 GTO CN3729GT '62 (500PP SH-SS)
Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo (529PP RH)
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 (483PP RH)
Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo (608PP RH)
Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo (600PP RH)

Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (550PP SH)
The Ford Ka '01 with 350pp, 101 bhp and SH tires will fight for a gold on Grand Valley. Do you have a tune for the Cappuccino '95 at 83 bhp? I got gold with a slapped on tune.

Why don´t the PD´s make the SH tyres realistic in the real world those tyres have more grib on the tamac.
SH tire IRL would equal to entry level custom tires found on super cars. After comfort tires all real world similarity ends for tires I. Terms of level of grip. RH tires in game are equal to something like Soft real world and RS(super extra soft) tires are banned in all real world events because they wear out so fast they are a safety hazard.

Why don´t the PD´s make the SH tyres realistic in the real world those tyres have more grib on the tamac.
SH tire IRL would equal to entry level custom tires found on super cars. After comfort tires all real world similarity ends for tires I. Terms of level of grip. RH tires in game are equal to something like Soft real world and RS(super extra soft) tires are banned in all real world events because they wear out so fast they are a safety hazard.
I have Dunlop Sport Maxx at my Audi in real world and they a grippy, i only sliding when it snows :)

Dunlop Sport Maxx.jpg

@LordJCS @chrisspeed281 @cbarbosa @Soren Jacquet @moonshine
I got a crazy idea. Why don't the five of you take the new BRZ to say
Tokyo R246 and see who can set the fastest lap. Winner gets a prize maybe picking a new Shotaliema car 👍
Standard FITT rules grip set real arcade mode ABS 1 only SH tires 2 seconds bonus or penalties for tire change per level of tire changed from SH. No racing tires

Shaunm what do you think on that?

Last edited:
@chrisspeed281: I agree with @Otaliema...I would say those tires compare to a CM in GT6. I usually reserve CS tires for the newest OEM rubber found on high-performance cars like an Aventador, for example. Within the last two days I slapped CM onto my '05 BMW M5 and ran around Nordschleife. I posted an 8:15 while the actual record 'Ring lap for that particular M5 is 8:13. I definitely messed up in a couple of spots. You've got to drive smoothly with CM tires, but that's how you would have to drive in real life too.

@chrisspeed281: I agree with @Otaliema...I would say those tires compare to a CM in GT6. I usually reserve CS tires for the newest OEM rubber found on high-performance cars like an Aventador, for example. Within the last two days I slapped CM onto my '05 BMW M5 and ran around Nordschleife. I posted an 8:15 while the actual record 'Ring lap for that particular M5 is 8:13. I definitely messed up in a couple of spots. You've got to drive smoothly with CM tires, but that's how you would have to drive in real life too.
My Audi is a A4 1.9 TDI (110 HP , maybe 350 PP ingame :lol: ) but if i had enough money for a RS 4 (450 HP) i would mount Michelin Pilot or similar Semi-Slicks for a trip to the Nordschleife

My Audi is a A4 1.9 TDI (110 HP , maybe 350 PP ingame :lol: ) but if i had enough money for a RS 4 (450 HP) i would mount Michelin Pilot or similar Semi-Slicks for a trip to the Nordschleife
Very nice! My brother is currently deciding between a 911 Carrera S or a BMW M4 and he's thinking about doing European Delivery, so he can pick his car up, tool around on a week long vacation and hit up either the Nordschleife or Spa-Francorchamps. I hope I can make it to the Nurburgring some day...

Tokyo R246 and see who can set the fastest lap. Winner gets a prize maybe picking a new Shotaliema car 👍
Standard FITT rules grip set real arcade mode ABS 1 only SH tires 2 seconds bonus or penalties for tire change per level of tire changed from SH. No racing tires

Sounds like a good ide :cheers: I´m ready to take that challange

Why not open a online room ? You would have full control about tune , tyres , options , driving aids......we don't need to race , only practice would be enough to show the Lap times :)

Why not open a online room ? You would have full control about tune , tyres , options , driving aids......we don't need to race , only practice would be enough to show the Lap times :)
Getting all of us on at the same time harder then it sounds :lol:
The time of week that most people can play I can't. I only get a few hours in the morning a maybe an hour at night to play. I am dragging my kids out if bed at 8am right now to get them on a school schedule by September.

Getting all of us on at the same time harder then it sounds :lol:
The time of week that most people can play I can't. I only get a few hours in the morning a maybe an hour at night to play. I am dragging my kids out if bed at 8am right now to get them on a school schedule by September.
I know this problems so a weekend woüld be the best time

Sounds nice. A room online would be difficult for me, since I do not have much free time now... Maybe post a picture has proof or the replay?

Sounds good to me. I especially like the bonus and penalties addition for tyre choice. Good thinking :) I think we could probably work on a car of choice for whoever posts the fastest time.

Actually I figured out how to solve the problem. :) Club event.
I'm working on creating one now.
@Soren Jacquet @moonshine @hall90 @shaunm80 @chrisspeed281 @cbarbosa @LordJCS if you are not part of my Club online search and join Bronze Dragon Tuning. You will see a BRZ testing room set to Time trial at Tokoyo R246 with a 10 minuite race time. Practice as much as you want in the room then start. I will limit the car to the BRZ as best I can. Once your done you can just exit and your laptime will be saved in the event log.

@Soren Jacquet @moonshine @hall90 @shaunm80 @chrisspeed281 @cbarbosa @LordJCS if you are not part of my Club online search and join Bronze Dragon Tuning. You will see a BRZ testing room set to Time trial at Tokoyo R246 with a 10 minuite race time. Practice as much as you want in the room then start. I will limit the car to the BRZ as best I can. Once your done you can just exit and your laptime will be saved in the event log.
Sounds like a plan. Hopefully @LordJCS gets his TV situation sorted out ASAP so he can join in.

just let us know when we can start.....i tried this tune already and it fit to my driving style so i look forward to give it a go :)

just let us know when we can start.....i tried this tune already and it fit to my driving style so i look forward to give it a go :)
Room is set up.
Time frame to compelete is 30 days from today. To give everyone time to get it done.
@shaunm80 you should log a time just to give a little push ;)
Tires locked to SS or harder.
I also recommend fixing room host so when you leave if someone is watching you run, they can't turn around and set a new fast lap in your room

Room is set up.
Time frame to compelete is 30 days from today. To give everyone time to get it done.
@shaunm80 you should log a time just to give a little push ;)
Tires locked to SS or harder.
I also recommend fixing room host so when you leave if someone is watching you run, they can't turn around and set a new fast lap in your room
When it works we can make our own Super Laps and say to PD :lol:

Back