Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Sounds like you miss having me around, or atleast my ghost line..
Both sir both.

I thought the kids running around would be enough for a quick drink.. Who knew the uniqueness of a british sense of humour had the same effect... I hope that doesn't mean that having a british sense of humour is the same as being a child..
Na just water/tea. Kids I need something with a bit more kick. Some local Rum or vodka comes to mind :lol:
New time DEEP FOREST RACEWAY 1.14.946 AUDI R8
Try the Nissan VGT 2020, I know one racer that scouting a 13.0 for it..

Well isn't this just great..... My 3, almost 4 month old tv decided to kill itself... I'm way beyond pissed off at the moment.. I was just about to fire up the ps3 to have a whack at the race car drift.....and the tv decided to die?!:mad: I mean come on!! What's that all about?! 🤬

Well isn't this just great..... My 3, almost 4 month old tv decided to kill itself... I'm way beyond pissed off at the moment.. I was just about to fire up the ps3 to have a whack at the race car drift.....and the tv decided to die?!:mad: I mean come on!! What's that all about?! 🤬
That sucks, Can you take it back to the shop to get it exchanged for a new one?

That sucks, Can you take it back to the shop to get it exchanged for a new one?

I sure hope so..

Knowing how that store in particular operates i'm more than certain they'll find some reason to try and pull a fast one on me..

They've tried that before but with a cell phone a couple of years back.

Just located the reciept for the tv.. Turns out my fiancé opted for an extended waranty and insurance policy good for 3yrs ontop of the standard 1yr waranty..

So i'd like to see them weasel their way out of this one..

Last edited:
there must be warrenty on it ...
maybe youre tv had enough for GT6
Hope not my tv wil pass away yet

I sure hope so..

Knowing how that store in particular operates i'm more than certain they'll find some reason to try and pull a fast one on me..

Just located the reciept for the tv.. Turns out my fiancé opted for an extended waranty and insurance policy good for 3yrs ontop of the standard 1yr waranty..

what do you only have 1year warrenty here in Dk we have 2years

I sure hope so..

Thats good news. I recall when a flat screen TV me and my then fiancée died one morning. Luckily, it was brought from a national company and they replaced the TV for us within a week. It took them a few days longer because I paid extra to change the make of it. To the current TV we have now. It was a very good investment by all accounts.

what do you only have 1year warrenty here in Dk we have 2years

We do have 2yr waranty on certain electronics, this one seems to not fall under that.

Thats good news. I recall when a flat screen TV me and my then fiancée died one morning. Luckily, it was brought from a national company and they replaced the TV for us within a week. It took them a few days longer because I paid extra to change the make of it. To the current TV we have now. It was a very good investment by all accounts.

I'm definitely gonna push for an exchange to another brand as well..

We do have 2yr waranty on certain electronics, this one seems to not fall under that.

I'm definitely gonna push for an exchange to another brand as well..
My gaming TV is a eight Years old 42" Philips and it still works well :)

IMG_20150420_144636.jpg

We use Sharp tv's for our large ones 40+ inch and Samsung for our small ones <30 inch.
Other then the kids room which gets the cheapest one we can find that is 19" :lol:

Edit corrected auto incorrect errors

Last edited:
Due to a massive shortage of credits. I am using my ingenious skills of killing two birds with one stone. I am using Bob to drive a Lexus GT VGT car on the 24 min races in B Spec mode. that should keep him busy whilst I play on the crew and amass credits on there for future purchases. Efficient and fun. :)

Due to a massive shortage of credits. I am using my ingenious skills of killing two birds with one stone. I am using Bob to drive a Lexus GT VGT car on the 24 min races in B Spec mode. that should keep him busy whilst I play on the crew and amass credits on there for future purchases. Efficient and fun. :)
Is Bob fast in the 2X for the 700+ races in Super?

2X ?? you mean the 2J maybe but the best Car for this Events is the Mazda Vision LM 55 :)
Lm55 works well too. The Lexus IS good as it is fuel efficient compared to the lm55.

The starwars vehicle is also very good for bob to drive. He can get gold with that one very easily.

I am going to have one more attempt to break the gold time now. I am at 2.11.195 at the moment, so close but I fear that my ability to get more out of this car and get a perfect lap in is near its limit. I will persevere though as I really want a free car if I can get it.

Latest Posts

Back