Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Great selection of tunes. They are my reliable ones which I would use for seasonal events too. Keep going with the drift cars. My tip for the new drift events it to set the drift before you hit the yellow flag and you will find that you will double points compared to starting the drift at the yellow flags. You will get gold very easily just initiating a drift prior to the flags.

The ZZII can be pushed really hard before it will fail on you, if it ever does.. Have confidence that the tyres will cope with the corners and most importantly, listen to the car when it is steering, you will know when you can push more if if you have to let of the gas to get a better line through a corner. Gold is definitely on with the ZZII.

VGT cars are so easy to win racing car events with.. they make it almost effortless in fact :) Great VGT car too. Everyone loves a Mini.

My course is going well. I am getting the work done. My course at Uni lasts for 48 weeks a year so its not like normal uni courses. It is a lot of hard work but well worth the effort. :)

I think ill pass on the rainy weather if I'm honest, we have enough of that over here in England and I prefer mild to hot weather conditions. Its why I live on the south coast of England now. As @DolHaus can vouch for, we have much more sunshine down in the south than where I use to live on the east coast of England.

I am sure you will break that barrier before you know it. Any chance you could be talked into testing for FITT. It will mean testing all the cars for an equal number of laps and posting some comments and DC but you seem to have a knack of getting the most of a car and would be very quick indeed.

Just say when then I´m ready for Testing FITT car :cheers::)

With that attitude in mind, you will make lots of friends in FITT. All tuners love it when their machines are pushed to the limit.
HEHE I have tryede the tune you made for the camaro 69 it´s fun and damn fast but it´s bites back when it´s pushed hard but it does it in a nice way , and it alsow easy to gain control over again ..

The Mini is out of contention I'm afraid. No miraculous rebirth of a classic car for this FITT competition.. I have to find a new pair of cars now to tune up. I will publish the very nearly finished Mini tunes I have created though for you to drive around. As great as they feel, One of them just wasn't up to the task of balancing the other out.

There is a new FITT competition that has just been started. Will any of my thread contributors be entering or testing for this event? I have a feeling that should some of your decide to enter, you would be quite good at this one. FF hatchback cars around Monaco. If you do not want to tune for it, I, among many, would be extremely grateful for testers. I look forward to seeing who joins this one.

Oh, in case any of you are wondering what car I am going to be tuning, don't think about it too much .it should be fairly obvious :) British cars all the way for the hot hatch version.
Maybe I can test the car

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Touring Car

594PP
555 BHP
1130kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Racing Hard Tyres
NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
90/100
11.50/10.00
6/7
5/6
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.239
2nd 2.516
3rd 2.005
4th 1.656
5th 1.393
6th 1.205
Set final gear to 2.950

FC LSD
F/R
10/12
14/18
16/22
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
35:65

Set power limiter to 100.0%

Downforce
F/R
350/500

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 168250

I just couldn't resist the urge to put this car right up to 650 pp.I took it to the nurburgring 24 min race where it posted a best lap of 8:41 and finishe 20 seconds ahead of the R35 touring car. What I great little car, quite strange looking compared to the corvette c5r and BMW, Audi and Lamborghini race cars

I just couldn't resist the urge to put this car right up to 650 pp.I took it to the nurburgring 24 min race where it posted a best lap of 8:41 and finishe 20 seconds ahead of the R35 touring car. What I great little car, quite strange looking compared to the corvette c5r and BMW, Audi and Lamborghini race cars
Good win and I am impressed this car works at full power. It is a strange looking car but it seems to go like thunder.

Good Morning My Friends. A new Day has broken.
No school today yes....... :lol:

If I rember right then it´s tomorow we get something new from the PD´s so what do we get we just have to wait and see

Back