Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I Hope and pray for that we get a Brand new track. :bowdown:
Now your hoping... They haven't even given us the track creator yet so a new track by them? I would be very surprised if they gave us one of them.

I am having so much fun using your BMW M3 GTR '03 tune for the Expert Seasonal race, and I have not lost a race since using the BMW for that event, even the AI were well behave and I won 6 out of 6 races so far with this car.:cheers:
I have added this to the list and I shall be using this car at some point before the seasonal runs out to try and get gold on this one. I find the AI very annoying and give up after 3 goes.

have just tryede the Atenza Touring car with @shaunm80 tune and it´s a winner At
Intermediate level racing car Challenge at Matterhorn
This car is good, another good touring car is the Subaru at 500PP. That should be able to walk this race no problem.

Now your hoping... They haven't even given us the track creator yet so a new track by them? I would be very surprised if they gave us one of them.

I have added this to the list and I shall be using this car at some point before the seasonal runs out to try and get gold on this one. I find the AI very annoying and give up after 3 goes.

This car is good, another good touring car is the Subaru at 500PP. That should be able to walk this race no problem.
It´s a shame that we don´t get them, theres is alot of great new tracks in the world

When I always use your BMW I found the AI were well behave and I had no problem with them, and I won beating the XBow which I did not think it could beat it but the I just won. 👍

A Spec Time Trial Races (Updated 30/4/15)

The Crew™_20150312114540.jpg

As per normal, If you find any car which is capable of achieving gold for any of these events, let me know which ones and I shall add them to the list. Greatly appreciated as always.

Rear Wheel Drive Non-Race Car Super Lap (500PP CS)
BMW M3 '04 (500PP SH) - With CS Tyres on.
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP CS)

GT500 Super Lap (600PP RH)
Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 (600PP RH)
Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 (600PP RH) - General Track Tune
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model (597PP RH)

Rear Wheel Drive Non-Race Car Drift Trial
BMW M4 M Performance Edition (Drift Setup)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 (Drift Version)
McLaren MP4-12C '10 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Race Car Drift Trial
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Drift Setup)
Toyota 86 "Racing" 13 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Last edited:
Well, that took less than 45 minutes to pick cars, create the above seasonal guide and get gold on all four events.. Thanks for that PD. Nice easy credits with some fun cars. You seem to be getting the idea of this game now :) I even had time to add the cars into the seasonal threads with links back to my garage.

Oh, on another note, I found the BMW GTR '03 car very good for the Monaco seasonal. If only I could drive that track properly and I may be able to get gold. I always hit a few barriers here or there and always find one AI who turns into me at some point causing me to lose speed down an important straight. I will save that "delight" for another day.

Oh, on another note, I found the BMW GTR '03 car very good for the Monaco seasonal. If only I could drive that track properly and I may be able to get gold. I always hit a few barriers here or there and always find one AI who turns into me at some point causing me to lose speed down an important straight. I will save that "delight" for another day.
When I finish the race, I always got damage on the car from hitting the fence :banghead:. For Fuji I use this Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups) but with some changes.

Well, i get the feeling, these events today are not that hard to get gold for me.
GT500: @shaunm80 HSV base model (not the laguna seca tune) for easy gold
RWD 500pp: Easy gold with the GSXR on soft suspension (bad day today, wanted an easy win)
Racecar drift: @shaunm80 Toyota GT86 "racing" and changed a bit for an easy drift
RWD drift: Applied the GT86 "racing" settings to the normal toyota 86 GT '12 and got gold.

Thanks you Exeter GT tuning, you rock.

_HondaHSV-010GTBasemodel'12_Racecar_by_Shaunm80_163.jpg
_SuzukiGSXR_4'01_Normal_by_DDDsprayshop_36.jpg
_Toyota86_racing_'13_Racecar_by_Shaunm80andchanged_62.jpg

_Toyota86GT'12_Normal_by_DDDsprayshopBasedonShaunm80_149.jpg

Last edited:
Well, i get the feeling, these events today are not that hard to get gold for me.
GT500: @shaunm80 HSV base model (not the laguna seca tune) for easy gold
RWD 500pp: Easy gold with the GSXR on soft suspension (bad day today, wanted an easy win)
Racecar drift: @shaunm80 Toyota GT86 "racing" and changed a bit for an easy drift
RWD drift: Applied the GT86 "racing" settings to the normal toyota 86 GT '12 and got gold.

Thanks you Exeter GT tuning, you rock.
No worries. I could put all my rear wheel drive drift cars in the list and they would all get gold in all honesty. This drift event is really easy compared to previous ones they set us.

Fuji that track arrrrgh it´s not my favorite track, I hate the first right hand turn.
But have to drive on that track alot to get to like it
I wish I could spend a lot more time on these track that I don't like, and to get use to these tracks I might have to hire some people like a maid and a butler so I can spend more time on these tracks.

I've been busy with work so i haven't had a chance to get into the seasonals as much as i'd like. I will however have a look at them today as i'm off from work today. A three day long weekend should work in my favor me thinks.

Willow springs eh? Streets of Willow or Big Willow?

Which tracks are the drifting events held on?

I've been busy with work so i haven't had a chance to get into the seasonals as much as i'd like. I will however have a look at them today as i'm off from work today. A three day long weekend should work in my favor me thinks.

Willow springs eh? Streets of Willow or Big Willow?

Which tracks are the drifting events held on?
It's the Streets of Willow with the Suzuki GSX-R and the Normal car Drift Event is located at Cape Ring South and the Race Car drift is at Fuji .... I look forward to see your name pop up at the Leaderboard :)

Last edited:
Back