Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
hi @hall90 yesterday i posted a 0,431 residue at Apricot hill but after that i tried a new LSD setting so now it's 0,726 sec. and that is still makeable :) i also miss a attack from @Soren Jacquet
That time that you have is still gettable but is going to be a challenge to control the beast that I have but I will try it tomorrow. Is it strange that our Danish rabbit friend is not in front of you yet.

Honda CRZ '10

400PP
162 BHP
1025kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Comfort Soft Tyres

Aerokit Type A
Custom Wing Type A
Inch Up: 1 Wheels
Change Oil

FC Suspension

F/R
135/140
4.50/3.25
5/3
4/5
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

Six Speed Transmission

FC LSD
12/14/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
all other engine parts standard

Downforce set to 16
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 70kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 135145

A clean & brilliant tune for a electric car. Just won the the electric circuits in National A series of races. Ai Cars never heard me coming up behind them. Thank you for the tunes and the time that you put into each one. Thanks Cheers, TC.

I'll take a look at it see if I can work any magic on Tuesday when I can get back to it.
@dddsprayshop There are two tunes that I think you will enjoy if you haven't taken then spins yet. The Shotaliema HSV & BRZ both are fast fun forgiving
Cheers, I am sure you can do something to make this transmission a little more umphy.

A clean & brilliant tune for a electric car. Just won the the electric circuits in National A series of races. Ai Cars never heard me coming up behind them. Thank you for the tunes and the time that you put into each one. Thanks Cheers, TC.
No worries, this is one of the better electric cars in the game. It is also competitive against its petrol powered counter parts :) Great little car.

I'll take a look at it see if I can work any magic on Tuesday when I can get back to it.
@dddsprayshop There are two tunes that I think you will enjoy if you haven't taken then spins yet. The Shotaliema HSV & BRZ both are fast fun forgiving
I only found a HSC in the tune directory if i click your tune link(signature) not HSV.;)
Then i tried to match the BRZ tune, but your weight does not match without weight-reduction stage 3.
I'm going to try them, maybe even try the brz up to 500pp and see what happens.:sly:

I mostly search for tunes with special cars that are going above 550/600pp/700pp on nurburg/sarthe/mount panorama. Or fast low pp FF cars (500/550pp).
And off course the weird cars like the deltawing.💡
But thank you for the advice.👍

I only found a HSC in the tune directory if i click your tune link(signature) not HSV.;)
Then i tried to match the BRZ tune, but your weight does not match without weight-reduction stage 3.
I'm going to try them, maybe even try the brz up to 500pp and see what happens.:sly:

I mostly search for tunes with special cars that are going above 550/600pp/700pp on nurburg/sarthe/mount panorama. Or fast low pp FF cars (500/550pp).
And off course the weird cars like the deltawing.💡
But thank you for the advice.👍
The BRZ is fast the transmission is built to take any power set up so no issues there.
The HSC -_- is very fast, it was challenging the super cars from the Mid field FITT challenge In terms of lap times.
I'll double check the BRZ specs to get it right.

I think I have to change some settings on @shaunm80 Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 "67 at Madrid to get anywhere near @Soren Jacquet time, but I think I will not touch the car settings because I am happy with it. I will later on try it but with a little more of TC might catch that Danish rabbit

Edit: I just did a 1:28.811 at Madrid with :bowdown: @shaunm80 tune and a little help with TC. :cheers:

Last edited:
Not sure if it's the oil change but.....
To get to 550pp, I put power limiter to 97.9% and had 519hp.:P

Edit.....make that 98.9% and 524hp. Stupid phone was on the SH tune, meant to try the SS. But still....:ouch:

Hello,

as i was behind with your garage and your tunes i only saw Bowtie's post today, he had exactly the same issue i had with the power limiter values for the Chevy Z28 '69 (as for the mini, that was me, also the power limiter values did not match), and i thought it was odd , normally all your numbers match.

I never had any problems with the gearbox or anything else,
but still - thank you all for trying to help me here, that is very kind.

all the best,

Steef

Last edited:
I think I have to change some settings on @shaunm80 Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 "67 at Madrid to get anywhere near @Soren Jacquet time, but I think I will not touch the car settings because I am happy with it. I will later on try it but with a little more of TC might catch that Danish rabbit

Edit: I just did a 1:28.811 at Madrid with :bowdown: @shaunm80 tune and a little help with TC. :cheers:
I haven't touch anything on the lamborghini miura P400 its was driven with @shaunm80 settings nothing changes on it

The two drifting events are done and dealt with. Just over 3k at Le Mans Ford chicanes with a home brewed Shelby cobra tune. And then we have the SSR5.. 16,783 points has me sitting at 86:th place overall. Me and the BMW VGT get along like a duck to water.

Gonna see what i can do with the other events.

Have a great day my fellow fuel heads.

Toyota 2000GT '67 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

464PP
288 BHP
1010kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Comfort Hard Tyres

Change Oil

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
7.25/5.50
4/4
4/3
1/3
0.0/0.0
-0.20/0.32

Standard Brakes
2/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max seed to 112mph
1st 2.787
2nd 2.120
3rd 1.624
4th 1.313
5th 1.124
Set final gear to 5.400

FC LSD
45/50/15
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 63kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only for the drift seasonal (Pre-1980s Japanese Car) - It may take a few runs to get use to this particular tune but it is a gold tune. I got gold with a scrappy attempt.

View attachment 213145

drift setup for this car is smooth. I got 1074 pts on a seasonal drift race. a classic car.. and used in a "James Bond " movie just made is even more cool. Thanks again. Cheers, TC. PS can I do to win on go kart races in the national A series, it's the last thing I have to do is close it out.

have just did a little better time 1:06.041

Bt you guys hall have some credits you bring the best out of me by pushing me around the tracks so thanks for that my friends
Same to you my friend doing that what you just said is making me into a lot better at these TTs :cheers::cheers:, and I think that the credit has to go to @shaunm80 for is dam good tunes also.

Back