Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
danm Gt6 disc it wont load now I tryede everything cleaning everyting laser and the disc nothing works.
So now I bought IT at playstation store now i hope I still got all my car and creits

Ps Yes still have all my cars and credits

Hi Soren, i am sorry to read that your disc/laser is gone, and i am happy to read that the download worked.

Do you notice any difference?
Is the system more quiet?
Is it faster?

Now that the dvd/blue-ray access has stopped you must have noticed a difference,

thnx and grts Steef

Hi, Shaun. I try a HSV to get gold at the Apricot but too difficult. May get it if I try 1000 time ! Do you have a highest PP for this HSV tune? Just wanted GT500 car to get gold :lol:. The 600pp of your tune couldn't handle it :indiff::lol:. Just need a more lighter steer respond at the front.

20150621_062252.jpg

Thks very much. Nowdays I think the cambers can be use for fine tuning... I just worry my transmission isn't right. :lol:
Iirc the HSV has a tight peaky power band.
Set the trans up as follows
Final gear 0.800 from longest(smallest number)
Set top speed one click slower then desired speed 320 km/h in general.
Set gears
1st longest (Far left)
2nd longest
5th shortest (far right)
3rd move left till 4th & 5th are level.
6th adjust till equal to 3rd
Final far left.
This should keep the RPM low in the tight turns to keep the tail in check and in power for the rest of the track and give you the the top end to win.

Hi Soren, i am sorry to read that your disc/laser is gone, and i am happy to read that the download worked.

Do you notice any difference?
Is the system more quiet?
Is it faster?

Now that the dvd/blue-ray access has stopped you must have noticed a difference,

thnx and grts Steef
are loading faster now and it´s now very very quiet , but the cars still handles the same way have to say it . and didn´t loose any cars og credits . so I´m happy with it

@biffa3

I have just checked on some of the TT's the time difference between us. On the Madrid 500PP one, I was a 1.30.671 and you achieved a 1.31.729.

On the 700PP at apricot hill, you were 0.700 faster than me. It also appears you are not a drift fan so I can't compare myself against you in that department. :)

I would say we are pretty evenly matched on time trials in all fairness.

@biffa3

I have just checked on some of the TT's the time difference between us. On the Madrid 500PP one, I was a 1.30.671 and you achieved a 1.31.729.

On the 700PP at apricot hill, you were 0.700 faster than me. It also appears you are not a drift fan so I can't compare myself against you in that department. :)

I would say we are pretty evenly matched on time trials in all fairness.

Trust me, it's all about the tune on the car. Did I use the 905 at Apricot?, it had a tune on it that I didn't label and can't remember where it came from. Will try out your tune for the Miura at Madrid to see if I can catch you up.

Never really fancied drifting, was garbage at it in GT5 so never tried in GT6.

Trust me, it's all about the tune on the car. Did I use the 905 at Apricot?, it had a tune on it that I didn't label and can't remember where it came from. Will try out your tune for the Miura at Madrid to see if I can catch you up.

Never really fancied drifting, was garbage at it in GT5 so never tried in GT6.
I didn't check which car you used on Apricot. I didn't particularly enjoy that track, those massive cars with those corners in the dark.. Not my cup of tea if I'm being honest, I checked back over the other seasonals and you were a lot quicker than me on some of the events, granted, I did a grab gold and run on them but I don't think I could have caught you up on the earlier ones.

My muira tune is very quick around that track. It managed to go down to a 1.27 with someone else at the wheel I believe, so it has a lot of potential.

Hey @shaunm80 I now have all of my 324 cars in my garage and they are all your tunes, and instead of having all your tunes on paper and in my draw, I have now got them all in my files on my computer to find them easy. :)
Thats good to hear :) All my tunes are stored digitally on this site. I don't actually have any backups of them so here is to hoping that I don't have a catastrophic loss of data any time soon. That would be awfully annoying if it did happen. Once I have finished off all my uni work for this year, I will be working on new tunes for the garage. I know its been neglected a little of late with new tunes but I do plan on remedying that in the coming months.

Thats good to hear :) All my tunes are stored digitally on this site. I don't actually have any backups of them so here is to hoping that I don't have a catastrophic loss of data any time soon. That would be awfully annoying if it did happen. Once I have finished off all my uni work for this year, I will be working on new tunes for the garage. I know its been neglected a little of late with new tunes but I do plan on remedying that in the coming months.
Have you got a record on how many tunes have you done all up

Back