Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
yeah, let's see it with two NSX in the race.;)
But i have a question with pictures.
If you overtake the leader NSX, and he hit's your rear of the car and you almost cut a corner, is that allowed? Or is it a DQ?

pictures....
NSX hitting me and my rear slides a little to the right
if it's allowed, then i will post a video of the run with the settings at the end.
I should have put AI initiated contact allowed, you make a clean pass then they hit you at the next turn your clear. Now if you force yourself inside at a turn too late for anyone to have done anything your DQ'ed

Here is my second run accidentally cut a corner in the first pix win I didn't notice till I watched the replay.

I should have put AI initiated contact allowed, you make a clean pass then they hit you at the next turn your clear. Now if you force yourself inside at a turn too late for anyone to have done anything your DQ'ed
So my run is a DQ? I guess it is...I was so close.

I'll call it good a real driver would have moved. They left it open and tried to close it too late. For by th issue to come into the turn at the same time as them. You out brakes the NSX it jumped in to try and close the door to late
Wow, thanks. Nice tune btw.

I just had a lineup with an Lotus elise, eeehm, that lotus was fast, i had a 3seconds gap at the finish and came in 2nd. All laps around 1:05.xxx and then a lotus that is 3 seconds faster..
Laptimes and finishboard just 0.4 seconds slower overall time than my run with the NSX's
beware of G.Chapman in his Lotus Elise 111R.
shot0076.png
shot0077.png

No problem and thanks.
Adjust the ARB's up one each if you have a fast line up will cut a few tents off your laps. But I think the Lotus may be a bit much for the Clio at 380
ARB? you mean the LSD values? Sorry don't know what ARB means. i guess something with Acceleration and Brake?
I'm gonna sleep, i'm tired.

BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line

500PP
404 BHP
1376kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
90/95
7.00/10.50
5/4
4/5
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.176
2nd 2.455
3rd 1.950
4th 1.601
5th 1.352
6th 1.182
Set final gear to 3.500

FC LSD
10/16/20
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 92.0%
All power parts set as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This car feels amazing on all the tracks I have taken it too. So planted and precise. A spectacular drive.

View attachment 161984
View attachment 161985

Took your suggestion of this car.. Tuned This Car... Won the New Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge... The credits and the prize car are mine! Just brilliant tune. It won with no problems... Thinking about re-painting it. Thank you.. Cheers, TC.

Lexus IS F Racing Concept ‘08 (Drift Setup)

598PP
702 BHP
1350kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Comfort Hard Tyres

Change Oil (After transmission has been setup)

FC Suspension
F/R
40/45
16.85/15.20
5/6
4/5
3/4
0.0/1.6
-0.15/0.30

Racing Brake Kit
1/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.591
2nd 2.015
3rd 1.588
4th 1.295
5th 1.097
6th 0.964
Set final gear to 4.300
(Adjust final gear if you need more speed for drifting)

FC LSD
5/50/5

Set power limiter to 100.0%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
350/475

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.jpg

Special Stage Route 5 Clubman_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Otaliema your Renault Clio V6 24V '00 for the A-spec Beginners' Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Cape Ring Inside, is very good at 380pp and I just won and using only ABS 1 and everything else off. I think the front camber is set to high for a G27 wheel but I just have to get use to it and my race time was 3:42.xxx 👍

Last edited:
For the record @TurnLeft gets credit on the coward pedal line 👍 he used it way back in February with McClairan COTM.
Mr. Left if you would like some fun and a challenge take that Clio out see if you can win. Note per information from @dddsprayshop you can not beat the Elise.
Actually the "coward pedal " phrase comes from the signature of our good buddy @DolHaus :lol:. I took your Clio out last night after doing a 12 hour shift, I was running in the 1:41.xxx and 1:42.XXX, I tried it with 4 different groups of competitors and won all 4, I guess my groups were a bit slow, even had one with 3 NSX in it and that was the easiest one :odd:. The first two races were fun then it started to dwindle out, could be fun using this in a rally type race online, one make race just with the Clio 👍. I have very little time left for playing these days, I'm racing tomorrow and I haven't even had time to check my fuel consumption for the race :eek:, just hope I'll put enough gas to make it to the finish line :lol:. After August I should get a bit more free time to visit all of you (PS: I'll get to that document on transmission at some point ) :cheers:

Actually the "coward pedal " phrase comes from the signature of our good buddy @DolHaus :lol:. I took your Clio out last night after doing a 12 hour shift, I was running in the 1:41.xxx and 1:42.XXX, I tried it with 4 different groups of competitors and won all 4, I guess my groups were a bit slow, even had one with 3 NSX in it and that was the easiest one :odd:. The first two races were fun then it started to dwindle out, could be fun using this in a rally type race online, one make race just with the Clio 👍. I have very little time left for playing these days, I'm racing tomorrow and I haven't even had time to check my fuel consumption for the race :eek:, just hope I'll put enough gas to make it to the finish line :lol:. After August I should get a bit more free time to visit all of you (PS: I'll get to that document on transmission at some point ) :cheers:
This credit for "The coward pedal" is being shared out a lot. :) Great to see credit given where credit is due.

I am yet to try this Clio. Darn uni assignment is taking to nearly all my time right now.

eww good luck guess high better to finish a place back then not finish at all yeah?

About the Pescarolo for the Expert seasonal.
I found out that zero camber and front ARB to 4 make the car a bit more stable when going fast. Also, the oil change isn't recommended -- you can have more HP for the same PP without one (well not really, but you can set a higher power limiter, and IMO that's a better thing especially since the C60 Hybride-Judd makes its peak power at high RPMs, it's gonna be better to cut it off as less as possible... "as less as possible", is that even a sentence? Whatever, you got me :P ). However, I can't get better place than 2nd with it... Also, have you tried tuning the LM55 VGT for this event? I guess it has some potential... just that I can't set up its diff's properly and I always end up with an understeery thingy.

About the Pescarolo for the Expert seasonal.
I found out that zero camber and front ARB to 4 make the car a bit more stable when going fast. Also, the oil change isn't recommended -- you can have more HP for the same PP without one (well not really, but you can set a higher power limiter, and IMO that's a better thing especially since the C60 Hybride-Judd makes its peak power at high RPMs, it's gonna be better to cut it off as less as possible... "as less as possible", is that even a sentence? Whatever, you got me :P ). However, I can't get better place than 2nd with it... Also, have you tried tuning the LM55 VGT for this event? I guess it has some potential... just that I can't set up its diff's properly and I always end up with an understeery thingy.
Ah yes. Camber. my bug bear at times. It either works great, or it sucks.. If you find a tune with camber isn't doing it for you, take it off completely and that will usually make it better straight away. It is the same with my Audi R10 Stealth Model. I put camber on it but then found it from others that it worked better without.. Who knew..

As for the Lexus LM55, Try the tune below. It may work, it may not. It was not tuned specifically for this event but it should be fairly universal for tracks.

Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (710PP RH) P169 +5057

cut it off as less as possible
I believe it should read "as little as possible". *Note that too peaky of a power band will result in sharp shifting with wheel spin, so having a flatten power band will help with stability and over all power to ground output of the car and thus acceleration and there fore speed.

I believe it should read "as little as possible". *Note that too peaky of a power band will result in sharp shifting with wheel spin, so having a flatten power band will help with stability and over all power to ground output of the car and thus acceleration and there fore speed.
Yeah that should be it, grammar wise :P
Soooo you mean that an oil change and a more strict limiter are gonna do better on the Pescarolo on Tokyo? Could try... But Mazda first xD

Yeah that should be it, grammar wise :P
Soooo you mean that an oil change and a more strict limiter are gonna do better on the Pescarolo on Tokyo? Could try... But Mazda first xD
Despite what a lot of people feel a flatten power band with higher torque equals longer at full power with more torque which means more acceleration, more acceleration equals more speed. you can also set up gears longer so you shift less have less harsh shifts to reduce the chance of wheel spin.

danm Gt6 disc it wont load now I tryede everything cleaning everyting laser and the disc nothing works.
So now I bought IT at playstation store now i hope I still got all my car and creits

Ps Yes still have all my cars and credits

Ferrari GTO ‘84

550PP
461 BHP
1060kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Sports Soft Tyres

Inch Up: 2 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
95/100
12.50/14.00
6/6
5/6
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.943
2nd 2.212
3rd 1.703
4th 1.367
5th 1.132
Set final gear to 2.700

FC LSD
10/12/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.6%
Sports Computer
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast – Set 28kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

I am not sure if this car had an oil change or not. When setting up this car:
Add power parts first, weight reduction and additional ballast next and check that the PP matches what is stated for this tune. If it is incorrect, change oil otherwise leave it as it is.

View attachment 221334
View attachment 221335
This car is a lot of fun to slide around Cape Ring at 450pp with TC 0. Just remove all power parts, set limiter to 50%, and use 5kg ballast at position 0. 1:03's with CS tires (I already had them on when the first race started. Maybe from a previous event?). 1:00.xx with SH tires with much time to be had. I'm thinking .58's are pretty easily possible

Back