Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
HHe guys ..
One quistion.... when I look at my friends ranking list. then here is a time and a gap and there is a replay , is it not possible to uploade our own replay to that Place...

The rally time trail will have to wait till next week now. No spare time to do it at the moment. Oh well. Seems easy but tricky at the same time. One mistake, one slide on the fast corners and the lap time just goes away from you. Those walls are ominously close too as you go through the tunnel.

That Audi Rally car seems the car to be in but I don't wanna drop nearly 1.5 million credits on that car really. What other rally cars are capable?

One day I hope you will get a wheel Shaun, perhaps a G29 next year like I am going to get. :)
Maybe in a few years when I have finished nurse training and I can justify buying something that is a boys toy to my wife. She wouldn't be best pleased at all if I went and brought a setup like that currently. It was bad enough when I brought my PS4... Boy.. Dark clouds appeared on the horizon that day.

HHe guys ..
One quistion.... when I look at my friends ranking list. then here is a time and a gap and there is a replay , is it not possible to uploade our own replay to that Place...
replays that are visible in the TT list are reserved for top ten times only. Auto upload by the game.

Hey @Soren Jacquet , @chrisspeed281 I will not be doing these time trials until Thursday of next week, because my G27 has got an steering issue. So I am going to buy a new one :).
You could get a G29 then will have compatibility with the PS4.

I don't wanna drop nearly 1.5 million credits on that car really. What other rally cars are capable?

If you buy the Audi S1 and get Gold on the TT then take it to the drift trial, put on CH tires and change the center diff to 10:90 and get Gold there the car is paid for. Literally. Big payouts this week.

I started in an old standby, '03 Mitsubishi Super Rally. Gold was easy enough but the Audi kicked its butt.

Toyota 2000GT '67 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

464PP
288 BHP
1010kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Comfort Hard Tyres

Change Oil

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
7.25/5.50
4/4
4/3
1/3
0.0/0.0
-0.20/0.32

Standard Brakes
2/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max seed to 112mph
1st 2.787
2nd 2.120
3rd 1.624
4th 1.313
5th 1.124
Set final gear to 5.400

FC LSD
45/50/15
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 63kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only for the drift seasonal (Pre-1980s Japanese Car) - It may take a few runs to get use to this particular tune but it is a gold tune. I got gold with a scrappy attempt.

View attachment 213145

just used this car and tune to get 1314 pts in the current seasonal race. "Non-Race Car Drift Trial" Rank#17,360. had to bring down the pp for entry. thank you.. cheers.tc.

Back