Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Meh. I guess I Could do that :indiff:... or I could play twice as hard tomorrow to earn the same credits :mischievous: :D
You loose 1 day, but you can use the login timezone (not time, but timezone)glitch.
If you get the "4 days" bonus? Exit game, go to settings for time and date, and change timezone (amsterdam or canary islands, whatever matches closest between 11:00 and 0:00 pm)
keep changing until you see your clock around or near 11:55pm( could be 11:40), start game, play until it hits 0:00 and recieve the 5 day bonus, you can also wait untill 0:00, enter any menu and exit that menu and the bonus will activate.
once you have your 5day(200%) again, exit game, go to time/date settings and switch your timezone back to original, done.
I tried it last week (forgot to log in on wednesday) and worked just fine.

btw. you can do this any time of the day, you just fool the PS3 and GT6 with timezone (again,do not change time!!! only timezone)

Now I remember why I went to bed. I was thinking it was because I saw the sun coming up but it was because of the maintainence.

I used the NSX LM and Mitsubishi super rally car. Could be a good battle between the NSX and GSX/R… or not.

Got my Zyrtek Greaves Nissan down to 592pp now. Almost 16k km.

Last edited:
this pic is 5 min. old

time.JPG

from the news page.
The two schedules are:

7th July 2015; 1100-1900 GMT/UTC (time zone conversion here)
9th July 2015; 1100-1900 GMT/UTC (time zone conversion here)

Says 1pm for me. so I dunno.

Back