Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 (Rally Tune - Snow/Dirt Tyres)

550PP
480 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Spiked Snow Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
130/135
9.00/9.00
6/6
5/5
2/4
1.4/1.8
-0.12/0.20

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.605
2nd 2.037
3rd 1.620
4th 1.324
5th 1.133
6th 0.999
Set final gear to 3.900

FC LSD
F/R
15/30
20/35
8/12
Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R
40:60

Set power limiter to 99.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
150/275
Ballast - Set 20kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

I found this tune hidden in the depths of my garage. It was tuned on Dirt tyres but it seems to work well on Snow tyres for the new seasonal. I haven't achieved gold yet with it but I am keeping up with @chrisspeed281 time until I mess up on a tricky section. I am not a great rally driver but it is a definite gold tune and very easy to drive. I hope you enjoy it and it gets you gold. Also, I never published the dirt tune for some reason, not sure why. It is possible I borrowed some settings from another tuner (ages ago) and tinkered with them to make it more me. If so, credit to whoever it was, if this tune is all me from the start, well done me. :)

Pictures to come once I have achieved gold myself :)

just used this car to get the bronze in the 4WD/Rally car super lap in the newest series of seasonal races. I had to tune it down a little to get the pp entry. the car did not disappoint. it was awesome.... my time was 1:41:033. thank you for the brilliant tune for this car. cheers. hope that you are having a good summer so far. cheers tc.

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 (Tarmac Drift Setup)

566PP
517 BHP
1225kgs
Weight Dist 53:47

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
120/125
8.00/8.10
5/6
4/7
2/3
1.8/2.5
-0.18/0.34

Racing Brake Kit
1/8

FC Transmission
(Reset to default) Once power parts installed
Set final gear to 6.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.399
2nd 1.864
3rd 1.491
4th 1.222
5th 1.033
6th 0.920
Set final gear to 5.185

FC LSD
F/R
5/5
10/50
5/5
Torq Dist Centre Diff
10:90

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
100/120
Carbon Bonnet

I managed a 9300 score with this setup. Im not that great at drifting. Surely you can beat this score? :)

View attachment 366887
View attachment 366886

just used this car to get 4590 pts in the new drift trials #11,798 in the online ranking. it is pretty wild and like you I'm not very good at drifting. every time that I do it & get silver or better I'm just amazed and take the credits and run. cheers thanks again for posting the best tunes for GT racers like me. TC.

What has happened to all your chatty folk? This garage has been quiet for a day.. Very unlike you guys.

Has anyone had chance to test out any of the new tunes which I created last week? I was looking forward to seeing what you guys made of them. :)

What has happened to all your chatty folk? This garage has been quiet for a day.. Very unlike you guys.

Has anyone had chance to test out any of the new tunes which I created last week? I was looking forward to seeing what you guys made of them. :)

Haven't really had the time to play around lately. Been busy at work pushing major overtime due to 9 of the ordinairy staff is on holliday. Although i'm home on sick leave right now i just don't have the energy nor the motivation to play..

Perhaps i'll have a whack at it this weekend.. Only time will tell.

Haven't really had the time to play around lately. Been busy at work pushing major overtime due to 9 of the ordinairy staff is on holliday. Although i'm home on sick leave right now i just don't have the energy nor the motivation to play..

Perhaps i'll have a whack at it this weekend.. Only time will tell.
No worries. I hope you feel better soon. That is a lot of staff off in one go. I can see why there is so much overtime going!

let's wait for tomorrows new Seasonal Events and i'm 1st at both TT's so i wait for @hall90 get his new wheel or @Soren Jacquet start to chase me , GT6 becomes boring for me , i always wait for new stuff and the new FITT Event is also not for me , 850 HP with no TC is impossible . Only new TT's makes GT6 interesting , rFactor is more fun to Play :)

let's wait for tomorrows new Seasonal Events and i'm 1st at both TT's so i wait for @hall90 get his new wheel or @Soren Jacquet start to chase me , GT6 becomes boring for me , i always wait for new stuff and the new FITT Event is also not for me , 850 HP with no TC is impossible . Only new TT's makes GT6 interesting , rFactor is more fun to Play :)
What we need is more online seasonal stuff so it can keep us happy, and what do you think.

FITT event using a car with 850hp and no TC?! What kind of shenanigans is this?!

Latest Posts

Back