Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Ok , Trial Mountain is back in Austrians hand :cheers: new time 1:31.797 . now it's time to go back to Brands Hatch

Really good time @chrisspeed281...well done mate....đź‘Ť I see you, @Soren Jacquet and @hall90 have been having some wicked battles on the Seasonals Time trials....i can never even get close to your times....:cheers:

PS Whats happened to JCS....has he left the Planet GT too....:boggled:

Really good time @chrisspeed281...well done mate....đź‘Ť I see you, @Soren Jacquet and @hall90 have been having some wicked battles on the Seasonals Time trials....i can never even get close to your times....:cheers:

PS Whats happened to JCS....has he left the Planet GT too....:boggled:
I sure you can get close to our time just take focus on every turn to get up to and controle your throttle and easy braking in to corners

I sure you can get close to our time just take focus on every turn to get up to and controle your throttle and easy braking in to corners

I know...thanks for the advice..đź‘Ť.....i start off well then i keep making silly mistakes....then i get mad with myself...lol
As long as i get the Gold..Money and paint chip...i'm happy with that..:)

But it's fun watching you guys compete with each other....you lot have been getting some fantastic times...:bowdown:

:cheers:

I know...thanks for the advice..đź‘Ť.....i start off well then i keep making silly mistakes....then i get mad with myself...lol
As long as i get the Gold..Money and paint chip...i'm happy with that..:)

But it's fun watching you guys compete with each other....you lot have been getting some fantastic times...:bowdown:

:cheers:
i know it hehe sometimes i also make silly mistakes the same place over and over again, but the a take a smoke and a cop of coffee then I try again .

i know it hehe sometimes i also make silly mistakes the same place over and over again, but the a take a smoke and a cop of coffee then I try again .

No your'e right i shouldn't give up that easily....well i'm having a smoke now then i might try trial mountain again with @shaunm80 other GT40 Anniversary tune...the 550pp SS...i haven't tried that one yet...Cheers..đź‘Ť

indescribably :mischievous: improved my time at Trial Mountain

gap.JPG

i'm done with both TT's , can't go faster but i'm happy with my pace and on wednesday i start my Rehab so maybe no PS3 for one month :( ... it depends on i 'm allowed to go home at every sunday . it would take only one hour to go home :)
Good to hear you are starting your rehab. I hope it all goes well. It has been a while since you mentioned rehab so its about time. :)

Back