Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by shaunm80, Jan 26, 2014.

1. coryclifford

coryclifford

One of the best cars in the game. I've got four of them. One has over 14k km and is down to 592pp. It can do 500pp with no weight added. One with an oil change, one with body rigidity and one without all that. I did the new Seasonal in the 592 car.

2. Otaliema

Otaliema

:lol:
    Sadly while this a great excuse to upgrade to a ps4 we have to save most of the bonus to finish the body work on our WRX. I have managed to blow the well covers in the front and thus destroyed the front spoolier and bumber cover.
    Also need a paint job on the scoop and due the winters around here windscreens only last a few seasons and ours is due.

Badger66, wedjim and shaunm80 like this.
  3. shaunm80

shaunm80

So what your saying is that a combination of your driving skills, geographical location and cost of Subaru car parts, you won't have much left from the annual bonus... ;)

If you did a pros and cons of a PS4, they don't have to go outside and get affected by weather, you would find it difficult to blow well covers in them and they can do a lot more, a lot faster than the PS3 can. The cons.. well. they cost a bit.. a lot really, but they are totally worth it.

Good news! I received a free car yesterday on The Crew. A Mini Countryman. It also comes in raid spec. It looks awesome!!

MINI_COOPER_S_COUNTRYMAN_ALL4_RAID_BIG_202692.jpg

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    Badger66, Otaliema and Thorin Cain like this.
  4. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon

The Renault Clio R.S. '11 running your 400pp tune as posted ran for gold in the Intermediate Class French Car Challenge. A very comfortable car to drive even with the AI's beating it up. Thanks for the tune

Badger66, shaunm80 and Otaliema like this.
  5. Otaliema

Otaliema

Geographically speaking is why the car is so damaged. I was doing 70mph into a 80mph head wind and the front front well covers couldn't take it I think it was due to the freezing rain the week prior. The windscreen well that's due to the sheer volume of sand the put down around here.

shaunm80 likes this.
  6. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I use your Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 for the Beginner's Level Compact Car Challenge (400PP CS) for a nice win and a very nice drive :cheers:.

Use your Renault Sport Megane R.S. '08 for the Intermediate Level French Car Challenge (450PP SH) for an easy win, and once again very nice drive :cheers:.

For the Expert Level Group GT3 Car Challenge (600PP RH) I use your Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo and I only made two changes to you tune, the power limiter to 51.3 to meet the PP and the ballast weight to 75kg to win by 100s of a second, and once again Shaun for the very good tunes for the seasonal races :cheers:.

Badger66, shaunm80 and Soren Jacquet like this.
  7. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

Beginner's Level Compact Car Challenge (400PP CS)
    Peugeot 106 S16 ´03 (357PP Tyres CS)

Intermediate Level French Car Challenge
    Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive ´03 (450P Tyres SH)

Expert Level Group GT3 Car Challenge

Nissan GT_R GT500 Stealth Model (600PP Tyres RH)

Badger66, shaunm80 and hall90 like this.
  8. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

Country style , the view out of my window at the Rehab :)

Laab im walde.jpg

shaunm80, Badger66, wedjim and 4 others like this.
  9. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

Nice wiew mu friend hope you are Ok .

shaunm80, Badger66, Otaliema and 3 others like this.
  10. Otaliema

Otaliema

I wish you a fast, stable and permanent rehab friend :tup:

11. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

Thanks for the kind words my friends :tup:

shaunm80, Badger66 and Otaliema like this.
  12. Burned_Rubber

Burned_Rubber

As suspected, your 400pp CS was a fun win for Deep Forest Reverse. The rabbits were a Luticia V6 24V '01 and a Clio V6 Phase 2 '03. The Luticia is a bit faster on the straight, but surprisingly less nimble. Using tc 0, the slide is perfect with minimal throttle control. The first long bend after the straight was a little tricky to stay planted but hey, if I can do it, anyone in this thread can :)

Badger66 and shaunm80 like this.
  13. wedjim

wedjim

I have to try it with the Nissan. I gave the R18 detuned a try and got 2nd with a 7:16, the winning car ran a 7:10. Geez.

Only tried 3 times though.

Badger66, shaunm80 and Otaliema like this.
  14. Badger66

Badger66

That's a Stunning view Chris...:) Good luck with your Rehab.....Stay strong my friend...:tup:

shaunm80, Otaliema and chrisspeed281 like this.
  15. Badger66

Badger66

Hi @shaunm80 Your Cars i got Gold with so far on the new Seasonals....30/07/15 to 13/08/15

Beginner's Level Compact Car Challenge ..400PP...Under 4200mm Lengh...CS..
    Streets of Willow...

Abarth 500 '09 400pp CS
    Abarth Grande Punto '09 CS

Intermediate Level French Car Challenge..450pp...Non Racing Car...SH...
    Deep Forest..

Renault Sport Clio R.S '11 SH

Expert Level Group GT3 Car Challenge...600PP...RH...
    Laguna Seca..

Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 RH...

As Tune but detuned to 600pp and changed LSD to 8/10/8 and Downforce to max F 600.. R 850...This was an easy win i got a 7:13 with coming off the track and loosing 5 secs...Wicked tune thanks Shaun...:tup:

20150801_104117.jpg

Thanks Again for your Awesome tunes Mr

:gtpflag:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  16. shaunm80

shaunm80

Excellent choice of cars. I have added these to the list now. Great to see you back on GT6 again. How was the weather in Cyprus? It seemed to be pretty hot in that part of the world a few weeks ago. Has it cooled down a bit yet?

Badger66, Otaliema and chrisspeed281 like this.
  17. Badger66

Badger66

Cheers mate....it's good to be back and thanks for the as always Awesome tunes that makes these Seasonals possible.....:tup:

The weather as been much to hot to bear...its been in the 30's for the past month and now we are in August it goes up this week to the low 40's...and can reach 50 by the middle of the month...lol :ouch:

How's the UK doing...hope it's not raining and hope all is good with you and your wife in Bournemouth...How's UNI going did you get your placement...:tup::tup:

:)

Otaliema and shaunm80 like this.
  18. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

The mini I used was the mine from the F.I.T:T (425PP)

Otaliema and Badger66 like this.
  19. Badger66

Badger66

Hi @shaunm80
    Here's another fantastic car and tune you can add to the list for Gold on the Laguna Seca GT3 seasonal 30/07/15..Time 7:07.588...this car was fast,tight and was a pleasure to drive on here...:tup:

Car as tune...But power set to 50.9% all other power parts standard and added 60kg to Ballast position 0....You get 600pp 447bhp 890kg weight and changed Downforce to F600 R850.

Camber to 0.0 0.0

Because my car already had a oil change you will get a different BHP. approx 7bhp.

Also your transmission still works for this pp...but i still reset it and applied your settings..:tup:

Thanks again :)

20150802_010721.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    Otaliema, shaunm80 and SpeedOfDark like this.
  20. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

danm the Zytek is good at the GREEN HELL is good for laptimes at 6:15 and that was with 2 time in the gravel .. Really love this little car

21. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

Uhhhhh best time now 6:09,780 at the green hell with the zytek

Otaliema, shaunm80 and Badger66 like this.
  22. Badger66

Badger66

Hey @shaunm80

Here's another Awesome car and tune you can add to the list for Gold on the Laguna Seca GT3 seasonal 30/07/15..Time 7:11.027...this car was so good on the corners it made up for the lack of power on the straights at 600pp :tup:

Car as tune...But power set to 50.0% all other power parts standard and added 28kg to Ballast position 0....You get 600pp 409bhp 928kg weight and changed Downforce to F600 R850

I changed Brakes to F8 R9 for my personal setting and Camber 0.0 0.0

Also your transmission still works for this pp...but i still reset it and applied your settings..:tup:

I really did like this car on here it was Fun and responsive...

Cheers Again

20150802_024420.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    SpeedOfDark and shaunm80 like this.
  23. Badger66

Badger66

That's a very quick time...well done....:tup:

Soren Jacquet, Otaliema and shaunm80 like this.
  24. wedjim

wedjim

After several tries with touring cars, uh, no. So I broke out the trusty LM55 and detuned her to fit. I ran a 7:06 and got 2nd first try.
    [​IMG]

Second try I ran a 7:04 and won by 14 seconds. I can't figure out the PD format.

25. Otaliema

Otaliema

Was I verge same cars or did you reload the grid?

wedjim, Badger66 and shaunm80 like this.
  26. coryclifford

coryclifford

Is that supposed to make sense? :dunce:

27. Burned_Rubber

Burned_Rubber

^^ *Was it with same cars...
    Corrected auto incorrect :lol:

28. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

I only got 3 of the Zytek.. and never sell any of them

Otaliema, Badger66 and hall90 like this.
  29. dddsprayshop

dddsprayshop

I'm using this event to grind credits, bought the 20.million Ford mark IV a few days ago.
    So what i noticed, with the same AI grid, sometimes i manage an easy 1st place with 14seconds
    and sometimes i have 1st with just 4 seconds.

In all my grinding i notice a lot of Ai sliding of track, most fail at the first corner after the startline.
    So my guess is that the rabbit(s) ran off track somewhere in the race, resulting in a 14second gap finish.

Otaliema, wedjim, Badger66 and 3 others like this.
  30. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

I'm at home now and did the Seasonals... at Laguna Seca i tried the BMW Z4 GT3 and got 3rd Place so i took the Zytec for get Gold . it's realy not a GT3 Race