Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Trial Mountain is now back in Aussie hand's now with a time of 1:31.085 :). I am done with the TT now, and thanks to @shaunm80 tune :cheers:.
@hall90 danm what a time ,, i´ll wil give that trial Mountain a last shoot and see if i can catch you .
anf from me to @shaunm80 thanks for that tune just did some minnor tweeks on the settings :cheers:
keep the tunes come rolling.
Excellent time. Glad the tune has so much speed in it. Seems to be an epic battle going on around Trial Mountain. :)

improved myself over a second today

1'25"695 old record
1'24"563,new best
trying my best to get a top 1000 place,but it's impossible for me :(

got close to @chrisspeed281
just enough to pass @hall90 (only a small margin,you can do better)

pushing at my limit,maybe just a slight improvement (0.2 - 0.3 seconds) to gain,but the lap needs to be perfect.
Nice to see my tunes making such a big impact all around. Lets hope this weeks seasonals are as interesting as the last lot.

Ford Mustang GT ‘05
I used your Mustang GT '05 to run the Intermediate Level Race at Mid-Field. It ran for Gold with your tune as posted except I left the standard Transmission installed mainly because of the note. It is a bit slower I am sure but the sound is worth it and it still can win. Thanks for the nice tune
500PP
381 BHP
1375kgs
Weight Distribution 58:42

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Cange
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
105/110
10.00/4.80
5/3
4/3
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.12

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.124
2nd 2.462
3rd 1.949
4th 1.603
5th 1.361
6th 1.198
Set final gear to 2.980

FC LSD
12/14/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set final gear to 98.4%
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Supercharger

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Prop Shaft
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast – Set 120kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 224674
View attachment 224675

FITT Pagani Huayra God of Winds Challenge

pagani_huayra_speedcam-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

Once again, I am proud to say that one of my tunes is entered in the FITT Pagani Challenge. It is a blind testing challenge so my tune won't be revealed until the event has finished but you can keep track of all the tunes in the link below.

Thanks to @Otaliema for organising this and choosing such an epic car.

Link to thread here

Tune

Pagani Huayra '13

Paint
Body Colour: Bleu Tivoli
Rims: Standard
Custom Wing Colour: Bleu Tivoli
Caliper Paint: Not painted

649PP
855 HP
Torque- 122 kgfm
Weight: 1200 kg
Weight Distribution: 48:52

Racing Medium Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change - BANNED / NO Oil Change
Rigidity Improvement - BANNED / Not applied
Front Aero - Type B
Wing - Custom Wing
Type E-D-G
Height +0
Width +0

FC Suspension
64/68
9.75/12.60
6/6
5/7
2/3
1.6/1.8
-0.06/0.12
Racing Brakes
5/6

FC Transmission
(Install power parts first and reset to default)
Set final gear to 4.500
Set top speed to 162mph
1st - 2.839
2nd - 2.274
3rd - 1.784
4th - 1.426
5th - 1.173
6th - 0.995
7th - 0.889
Set final gear to - 2.830

FC LSD
11/12/10
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Coloured)
Window Weight Reduction
Downforce

F/R
80/215
Ballast - Set 95kgs to Position -40

Tuned with ABS 1 only. NO TCS.. Trust me, it works perfectly! :)

FITT entry car but should be good on other tracks at this PP range. Some throttle control will be required on slow entry corners but that is expected with this beast. :)

Fuji Speedway GT.jpg

Fuji Speedway GT_2.jpg

Fuji Speedway GT_1.jpg

Last edited:
FITT Pagani Huayra God of Winds Challenge

Reviews and Results

2012_pagani_huayra_59_1920x1080.jpg

Reviews
Wydopen
Xande1959
Soren Jacquet

Wydopen
Tuner #1
5 Lap Combined; 454.713
Fast Lap; 89.923
DC; 8.2
Impression of the tune; This was a good stable tune with excellent turn in under braking. Car held a good line through mid speed corners like the double right hand sweeper and careful throttle control yeilded a decent line in the final S's.

Xande1959

Tuner #1
5 Lap Combined; 7:40,690
Fast Lap; 1:26,866
DC; 8,00
Impression of the tune
if I had to compete with him not come in last, but can improve the recovery rate. a little loose rear

Soren Jacquet
Tuner #1
5 Lap Combined; 7:42.585
Fast Lap; 1.27.556
DC; 8.5
Impression of the tune;

Fuji Speedway GT_3.jpg

Results

Three reviews only so the results were fairly close although there was a clear winner. It wasn't my tune but I did get excellent reviews from those who tested my car.

I ended up placing 5th for the overall lap time (5 laps) and 4th overall for DC. Another impressive performance for my DC placing so I can be proud of that.

Last edited:
A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 30/7/15)

Poor Cecil, This is how lions should live. Not being shot by rich people who want heads as trophies.

P1060637.JPG

Loads of cars to be found in my garage for this weeks events. Lets see what you guys (and girls?) can find. Let me know in the usual way and ill add them to the list. :)

Beginner's Level Compact Car Challenge (400PP CS)
Abarth 500 '09 (400PP SH) - With CS Tyres
Abarth Grande Punto '09 (400PP CS)
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 (400PP SH) - With CS Tyres
Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98 (400PP CS)
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 (FITT Old and New) - Detuned by PP limiter and change tyres
Nissan March 12SR '07 (350PP CS) - Add power parts as noted in post 9869.
Peugeot 106 S16 ´03 (350PP CS)
Renault Sport Clio R.S. 2.0 16V '02 (400PP CS)
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 (Drift seasonal setup)
Suzuki Swift Sport '07 (400PP CS)

Intermediate Level French Car Challenge (450PP SH)
Citroen Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 (Chrome Version) (450PP SH)
Peugeot RCZ '10 (450PP SH)
Renault Megane R.S. Trophy '11 (500PP SM) - Build as stated, then remove all power parts except
ES3 to reach PP limit.
Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 (450PP SH)
Renault Sport Megane R.S. '08 (450PP SH)

Expert Level Group GT3 Car Challenge (600PP RH)
Audi R8 Race Car '01 (700PP RH) - Detuned by PP Limiter
BMW V12 LMR '99 (650PP RH) - Detuned by PP Limiter
Mazda 787B Stealth Model (696PP RH) - Detuned by Power parts and PP Limiter
Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (700PP RH) - Detuned by PP limiter
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model (600PP RH)
Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 (607PP RH) - PP limiter to reach regs.
Toyota TS030 '12 (615PP RH) - PP Limiter to reach regs.

Last edited:
Goodmorning, or for some members, good evening.
Season events, my choice of cars, three new, never used, cars for me.
Expert 600pp GT3: The Nissan zytek, first i set the powerlimiter to 95% and all settings still match.
Intermediate French race: The Peugeot RCZ
Beginner compact race: The Suzuki Swift sport '07
All three races were easy with these cars.👍
All added to the list. Thank you for the quick reply :) Good to see some unused cars finally getting an outing in GT6.

All added to the list. Thank you for the quick reply :) Good to see some unused cars finally getting an outing in GT6.
Yes, today i wanted to use completely unused different cars for the races.

The nice part of the zytek, doesn't matter if it is 607pp or 600pp
the gearbox matches 100%

Also that's the only car that i had to change.
the rest is 100% your settings for all three cars. (except the RCZ, i left the wheels stock, too nice too change)
Editing video's, you will see when they are online.

G'day, I beat the French Car Challenge with the great, incredible, dark blue
Citroen Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 (Chrome Version) (450PP SH) with a tune from this great garage. Love it.

RIP Cecil
Nice choice. Not one of the best looking cars ever made. In fact, it could be one of the worst. A good choice for a car that is under used in the game. :)

And this would probably a good time to ask if theres any chance of getting tunes for the Citroen C5 and the C3 :cheers: ... I just like the brand.

And this would probably a good time to ask if theres any chance of getting tunes for the Citroen C5 and the C3 :cheers: ... I just like the brand.
I would have to say, any tunes in the next few weeks are unlikely. University placement and resubmissions are my main focus right now but I will add these cars to the list at a later date for sure. :)

Ok, not a problem at all. Real life is also constantly cutting down on my GT time, unfortunately. ;) I have just found a C3 tune in the tunes section of GTP and will try it out later. The C5, not so sure anyone has ever bothered to make a tune for it.

Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 (400PP SH) P142 +4232

Renault Megane R.S. Trophy '11 (500PP SM) P4 +107
Pretty easy wins with these. I imagine the Berlinette could win the intermediate race also, it has enough power. For the Megane I removed all power parts except ES2. I'm still working the Expert race at Laguna with my own Pagani Zonda R tune. Its a lot of fun blowing past them in a mat purple racer with gold rims.

Well the PS3 has officially tanked. The disk reader is dead. It works great for Netflix and that's it.
This worked out overall tho. My wife is getting her annual bonus at the end of the month so we will have the $$$ to replace it in less then a week 👍 Just have to patch GT6 and the rest of the games and go 👍

Well the PS3 has officially tanked. The disk reader is dead. It works great for Netflix and that's it.
This worked out overall tho. My wife is getting her annual bonus at the end of the month so we will have the $$$ to replace it in less then a week 👍 Just have to patch GT6 and the rest of the games and go 👍
Thats great news. Be good for you to be back online. However, are you sure you don't wanna invest in a PS4 is readiness for GT7 being released in 2050 with that bonus? :)

Pretty easy wins with these. I imagine the Berlinette could win the intermediate race also, it has enough power. For the Megane I removed all power parts except ES2. I'm still working the Expert race at Laguna with my own Pagani Zonda R tune. Its a lot of fun blowing past them in a mat purple racer with gold rims.
Good choice. Both french cars too which is a bonus for those events. I will add these cars to the list.

Mini 1.4i ´89 detunet to 400 PP (Tyres CM)Tune from @shaunm80

renault Clio R.S ´11 (450PP SH tyres) tune from @shaunm80

Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 (607PP RH)

All the cars is driven without any aids only ABS1

Last edited:
Mini 1.4i ´89 detunet to 400 PP (Tyres CM)Tune from @shaunm80

renault Clio R.S ´11 (450PP SH tyres) tune from @shaunm80

Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 (607PP RH)
Nice call on the Mini. Great little car! I can imagine the Clio R.S. was a blast on that track, nice smooth lines and a exciting exhaust note to go with it. :)

Out if interest, The Mini tune on CM tyres was 350PP. The maxed out Mini was a FITT car entry for Monaco tuned on SH tyres. Which tune did you use?

Nice call on the Mini. Great little car! I can imagine the Clio R.S. was a blast on that track, nice smooth lines and a exciting exhaust note to go with it. :)
I just tryede the mini out for fun but at lap to it took the lead ,so I was very impressed by that mini it only get 99bhp after the limiter was turn own.
And the Zytek was also blast it also unerpowered but it has the speed in the corners so that is where that wins the race + its as a good accleration the zytek has become one of my fav cars ... have tryed it on many tracks and it´s works on all but at le mans there it not fast enought but still 2nd place

i used this one for the beginner seasonal

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ew-seasonal-setups.300860/page-9#post-9489737

but i installed all power parts (racing exhaust,sports computer,...)
no engine stage or turbo installed,no oil change
also used tripple plate clutch instead of the twin plate clutch
I love how ridiculous the wing looks on that car. Great fun, just not a car I would drive in real life.. Infact, I owned one once. My dad spent all my birthday money on a car for me without me knowing.. I arrived at the garage. I was not very impressed with what stood in front of me. A D reg Nissan Micra. What a load of dogs do do that was... After that incident. My parents never chose a car for me again.

Back